Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ray-Ban Junior RJ9035S Junior Wayfarer Square Sunglasses
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

on August 5, 2013
Per the reviews, I hoped the sunglasses would fit my 6month son. It sure did! it is a little on the loose side, but perfect for our fast growing baby. I know he will still be able to wear it for at least another year or two! Excellent quality - as most RayBans are, and he got oh so many compliments! These are perfect for sunny bright days and protects those little sensitive eyes when outdoors. Only the best for my miracle baby!
review image
on August 29, 2011
I've worn Wayfarers for more than 20 years. My son is 4, and I didn't want to risk his eyes with some unknown plastic lenses. These have the real optical quality G-15 lenses and Ray-Ban made in Italy quality. They are very similar looking to original Wayfarers, but have a little curve across the front, which is probably better for kid faces. Size was the only thing I worried about. They are a bit big on my 4 YO and will probably fit him until he is 8 or 10. For anybody older than about 10, I think the smallest frame adult size is the way to go.
on August 2, 2013
I have worn wayfarers for over thirty years, so my eight year old son wanted his own pair. After seeing this pair for under forty bucks I could not resist. They fit him perfectly and make me smile every time I see him in them. Great use of my money no mater what my wife says.
on July 8, 2015
First let me say these are great glasses. Look wise they get 5 stars...adorable. I gave 3 stars only because the glasses are SO SMALL!! These are not youth size glasses. They are more like toddler size glasses. I purchased for my petite 9-year-old, but they look silly on her since they are so small. I tried them on my 7-year-old son...again way too small. I am in the process of deciding to return them or keep to give as a gift to my 3-year-old nephew. Want to also mention the color. The picture shown looks like a dark red...maybe burgundy, but these are more cherry red, which is in my opiniom is way better! Overall a fab pair of glasses for a toddler. These are definitely the 5 and under crowd.
on October 13, 2015
This shades are awesome! I was a little skeptical at the beggining since it was a present for a friend's baby. I read other reviews so I bought and boy let me tell you, you won't be disappointed.
At first sight, you'll notice the high quality of the materials, they look simply stunning, this definitively are authentic, made in italy.
The come with a sporty jacket to carry them. If you're looking for a nice baby shower present, don't hesitate in buy these one, whether its a boy or a girl....
on March 15, 2016
These glasses are for babies or toddlers. Completely wrong size and the photo of them is not what it looks like in real life. You can tell they are baby glasses in person. For a baby, they seem to be a good quality... but who wants to buy $50 RB's for a babe? :)
on June 20, 2014
Bought a red pair for my little niece who is 1. She absolutely love them and rocks them every opportunity she gets. The glasses definitely can withstand some rough handling from a toddler anything from dropping it, stepping on it, kicking it, to popping the lens out. You can just pop them right back.
on December 23, 2014
These things are tiny. Unfortunate it isn't more clear with photos on child models communicating the relative size. These wouldn't fit my miniature Schnauzer let alone my 8 year old son. And now I've got to pay return shipping. Disappointing. For a 2-4 year old, they'd make some expensive high quality sunglassss.
on August 26, 2015
Glasses are awesome on my 3 year old daughter she loves them. Quality is the same as any ray bans and if anyone wants to know my pair came on a pouch bag not a case and also they are made in Italy, so my guess it all depends on what you get.
on January 2, 2014
I'm a huge sunglass lover, so as soon as I saw these I knew i had to get them for my son. He's only 4 months old, so we've got some time before they actually fit him, but the Ray-Ban iconic style and quality are ready whenever he is!!! I'm so glad I got him high quality sunglasses...protecting his eyes from the sun is very important to me.