Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 195 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 205 reviews
on August 5, 2013
Per the reviews, I hoped the sunglasses would fit my 6month son. It sure did! it is a little on the loose side, but perfect for our fast growing baby. I know he will still be able to wear it for at least another year or two! Excellent quality - as most RayBans are, and he got oh so many compliments! These are perfect for sunny bright days and protects those little sensitive eyes when outdoors. Only the best for my miracle baby!
review image
on July 8, 2015
First let me say these are great glasses. Look wise they get 5 stars...adorable. I gave 3 stars only because the glasses are SO SMALL!! These are not youth size glasses. They are more like toddler size glasses. I purchased for my petite 9-year-old, but they look silly on her since they are so small. I tried them on my 7-year-old son...again way too small. I am in the process of deciding to return them or keep to give as a gift to my 3-year-old nephew. Want to also mention the color. The picture shown looks like a dark red...maybe burgundy, but these are more cherry red, which is in my opiniom is way better! Overall a fab pair of glasses for a toddler. These are definitely the 5 and under crowd.
on July 24, 2017
beautiful pair of glasses. I thought because they were junior size they would be a little smaller than regular size glasses, my wife has kind of a small face but they were way to small. these glasses are for very small children, maybe ages 1 thru 4...I had to return them. I think the description needs to be a little better so that people know exactly how small they really are but they are a very nice pair of glasses
on October 13, 2015
This shades are awesome! I was a little skeptical at the beggining since it was a present for a friend's baby. I read other reviews so I bought and boy let me tell you, you won't be disappointed.
At first sight, you'll notice the high quality of the materials, they look simply stunning, this definitively are authentic, made in italy.
The come with a sporty jacket to carry them. If you're looking for a nice baby shower present, don't hesitate in buy these one, whether its a boy or a girl....
on August 11, 2016
I bought these rayban as picture shows green glasses but actually the color of glasses is dark black when kid wears it. It just did not suit my kid and I have been trying to contact the seller to exchange these for another style but there is no response. It has been a complete waste of money and time where seller does not respond!
on July 3, 2017
I ordered these a few weeks ago. Delivery took longer than I expected and they were slightly smaller than I expected but overall they came out really good! I am happy with this purchase and you will be too!
on March 21, 2017
These are pretty small. Barely large enough for my 8 yr old. Good quality. And great price.
on August 26, 2015
Glasses are awesome on my 3 year old daughter she loves them. Quality is the same as any ray bans and if anyone wants to know my pair came on a pouch bag not a case and also they are made in Italy, so my guess it all depends on what you get.
on December 2, 2016
perfect bday gift for a 1 year old.....fits her head perfect.....this should be called baby glasses not juniors....unless you child doesn't have a big head a 5 year old could wear these if shes tiny and petite...not made for honey boo boo size heads..not an insult just saying it wont work if your child's head is big.
on March 25, 2017
good

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.