|Price:||$190.00 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
- Acetate Frame. Acetate is a plant-based plastic known for being lightweight, yet durable.
- Synthetic lens
- 100% UV protection coating
- Bridge: 15 mm
- Arm: 135 mm
- Every model in the Ray-Ban collection is the product of meticulous, original styling that translates the best of the latest fashion trends into an ever-contemporary look for millions of Ray-Ban wearers around the world.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Ray-Ban is the world's most iconic eyewear brand and is a global leader in its sector. Every model in the Ray-Ban collection is the product of meticulous, original styling that translates the best of the latest fashion trends into an ever-contemporary look for millions of Ray-Ban wearers around the world. From the early Aviator style that emerged in 1937 to the introduction of the classic Wayfarer in 1952, Ray-Ban is a brand that embodies America and adventure, great cities and wide-open spaces, heroism, individuality, and authenticity. Starting with a silver screen debut in 1961, Ray-Ban sunglasses have appeared throughout hundreds of films and have been a favorite on the Hollywood scene for years, both on and off the screen. With timeless and imaginative styles, Ray-Ban consistently blends high-tech design, lenses, and materials. The collection remains true to its classic heritage while continuously evolving to meet today's fashion demands.
- Product Dimensions: 6.9 x 2.7 x 2.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005FVIQQ4
- Item model number: RB4093P-Polarized
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 26, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very good sunglasses.. They fit as expected and the look is very good...a have a small face.Published 6 months ago by Daniel Moscatelli
My husband loves these and wears them everyday while driving!Published 11 months ago by Bethany Tajalle
Very nicely crafted - cuts light back enough to view objects in direct sunlightPublished 12 months ago by Michael Gibson