Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on November 29, 2014
Exactly what I wanted. I was on Ray-Ban's website using their customizer for Justin sunglasses. I created a size 51, brown frames, and green gradient lenses. When I searched amazon I was shocked to find a matching pair. I wear a size 6 7/8 hat and size 51 frames were just right. Ray-Ban doesn't offer too many options in this smaller frame. I am very happy.

Side note, the seller did miss type in the description. It lists lens as grey, which is a real option. The picture showed green and when I added it to the cart it read green. I risked it and received the green I wanted.
on July 22, 2014
Love Ray-Bans, have been wearing them forever. Timeless, classic design. I've got my wife wearing them now, too, because all of her heavy designer sunglasses are uncomfortable to wear at length.

The plastic frames are durable but feel light on the ears and nose. Very sturdy construction, especially at the hinges. Lens quality is excellent, no artifacts of any kind. Definitely prefer the non-polarized lenses for driving, because of moire effects through polarized auto glass. The gradient shading is very useful, cutting glare from the sky but allowing a clear view of the instrument panel or close-up items.

The price at Sunglass Express was 30% lower than other online vendors and over 50% lower than retail! The glasses arrived really quickly, just two or three days after ordering.

Very highly recommended.
on March 31, 2015
I bought a pair of these glasses (the Gray color and Sold by Vision Group) AFTER I purchased this same pair from sunglass hut and realized this was much cheaper ($70 vs $114). I compare the two very closely and if these are fake glasses they are very very good ones. Both have same exact prints and look the same for the most part. Differences:

The Raybans purchased from amazon has a slightly darker gray shade (very very slight) also the prints on the amazon version is slightly less bold and has some fading to it.
Also the glass cleaner from amazon has a less silky feel to it, I would say they are not of same quality.

But all these differences are VERY VERY small to the point where I could see them just being different patches and therefore the slight difference. You be the judge. Otherwise for the price this is a great deal if real and still a decent deal if fake...I also could not see a difference through the lenses. I hope this helps.
on June 19, 2017
I really like the matte frames in the classic Ray Ban style. The one are of the sunglasses that could be improved is the lens. In bright sun the protection of the lens is not all that strong. So I would give 5 stars for style but dropped the rating to 4 because of the lack of sun protection from the lens.
on February 21, 2015
I love these glasses, they are my favorite pair of sunglasses and I will be buying more. I'm not rayban expert but they look authentic to me, came with case and look just like the ones I tried on at Macys but they're a lot cheaper through amazon.
on June 12, 2015
Box was crunched, I was sent a product someone had returned. Glasses were dirty and didn't seem well made. There was paint on the screws and the color was off. Totally different than the pair I tried on at the store. The writing on the inside of the frames was smudged. I didn't feel it was worth the money paid. They seemed like a fake pair, I sent them right back.
on March 18, 2017
These glasses are high quality, made in Italy, with the cleaning cloth and signature Ray ban case. The polarized lenses block the sun but still allow for clear viewing. I'd rate them a 5 except the lenses are just a tad big for my face.
on November 7, 2015
Really bad. Better passing wayfarers at the gas station and they were also scratched up in 3 different places. Returned immediately.
on May 30, 2017
Bought the Ray-Ban Justin's as a gift for my boyfriend. He absolutely loves them! I had a pair in a different color and he liked them so much I had to get him a pair. My brother also loves the Ray-Ban Justin, ordered his own after trying mine on as well. Great durable pair of glasses for men/women!
on July 19, 2015
I read a lot of reviews before making the purchase. I was concerned the glasses may not be authentic due to the price. The glasses came in an unopened Ray-Ban box with the case, cloth, and instructional book. I compared the glasses to another authentic pair to check for any differences. There were no differences at all. I can confirm that these are authentic. So take this review as a data point for real ray-bans. If you are still unsure of authenticity, just simply google "are my ray-bans real".
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.