|Price:||$140.00 & FREE Shipping—or get FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
- Plastic frame
- Glass lens
- 100% UV400 protection coating
- Lens width: 52 millimeters
Customers who bought this item also bought
Go back to where it all began with Ray-Ban New Wayfarer Classic sunglasses. Using the same iconic shape as the classic Wayfarer, these sunglasses offer an updated version that includes a smaller frame and slightly softer eye shape. All Ray-Ban New Wayfarer Classic sunglasses are designed to offer an easy fit with a high level of visual clarity and protection.Acetate frame material..
Using the same shape as the Original Wayfarer Sunglasses, New Wayfarer sunglasses guide the trend in everything matte as a smaller interpretation of this infamous style. With an edgy touch and feel, Ray-Ban New Wayfarer Matte sunglasses are a must-have.
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 3 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000FBO0DM
- Item model number: 0RB2132
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 1, 2001
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I love them! they fit perfectly and look amazing. I was going back and forth between the 55mm and 52 mm but ultimately decided on the 52mm after reading A LOT of reviews. I am 6'0" 160 lbs and have a fairly narrow face. The width of the two different size do not vary that much but the 52 are noticeably more more squat (the measurement from the top of the lens to the bottom). My friend has the same pair accept in the 55mm size and I tried them on. Personally I do not like bigger sunglasses so I preferred the 52mm pair. I don't think you can go wrong with either pair it just comes down to preference in sunglass size, larger or smaller.
Attached are images of the 55m straight on and and 52mm straight on and side view
As far as authenticity that some reviews have been questioning... I am no professional but I closely compared them to my friend's and I could not see any difference whatsoever. The pair I received seem to be legit and for $70 you can't beat the price. In my opinion if you've been contemplating buying these I say do it you wont regret your decision. Happy shopping!
As for being non-polarized, it hasn't made a huge difference. I don't plan on wearing them boating our fishing anyway.
Sorry for the BAD Feedback. I just got my purchased Ray-Ban RB2132 New Wayfarer Sunglasses 55mm (Black on Beige Frame/Green Solid Lens)
Had the item authenticated, the item is 100% Fake.
1. No RB Etch
2. Missing Item Detail white sticker on Box
3. Bad Print on Leather Case
4. RayBan Wording Not clear or Define enough on the button
5. Bad Printing on manual
Thank you if you can fix this, if not then let this feedback be a warning to all your customers
Here is my email add email@example.com, you may contact me there
Or you can also contact me in Facebook my username is William Milby
Thank you again