- Plastic frame
- Glass lens
- 100% UV400 protection coating
- Lens width: 52 millimeters
Customers who bought this item also bought
Go back to where it all began with Ray-Ban New Wayfarer Classic sunglasses. Using the same iconic shape as the classic Wayfarer, these sunglasses offer an updated version that includes a smaller frame and slightly softer eye shape. All Ray-Ban New Wayfarer Classic sunglasses are designed to offer an easy fit with a high level of visual clarity and protection.Acetate frame material..
Using the same shape as the Original Wayfarer Sunglasses, New Wayfarer sunglasses guide the trend in everything matte as a smaller interpretation of this infamous style. With an edgy touch and feel, Ray-Ban New Wayfarer Matte sunglasses are a must-have.
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 3 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: Italy
- ASIN: B000FBO0DM
- Item model number: 0RB2132
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 1, 2001
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I love them! they fit perfectly and look amazing. I was going back and forth between the 55mm and 52 mm but ultimately decided on the 52mm after reading A LOT of reviews. I am 6'0" 160 lbs and have a fairly narrow face. The width of the two different size do not vary that much but the 52 are noticeably more more squat (the measurement from the top of the lens to the bottom). My friend has the same pair accept in the 55mm size and I tried them on. Personally I do not like bigger sunglasses so I preferred the 52mm pair. I don't think you can go wrong with either pair it just comes down to preference in sunglass size, larger or smaller.
Attached are images of the 55m straight on and and 52mm straight on and side view
As far as authenticity that some reviews have been questioning... I am no professional but I closely compared them to my friend's and I could not see any difference whatsoever. The pair I received seem to be legit and for $70 you can't beat the price. In my opinion if you've been contemplating buying these I say do it you wont regret your decision. Happy shopping!
Sorry for the BAD Feedback. I just got my purchased Ray-Ban RB2132 New Wayfarer Sunglasses 55mm (Black on Beige Frame/Green Solid Lens)
Had the item authenticated, the item is 100% Fake.
1. No RB Etch
2. Missing Item Detail white sticker on Box
3. Bad Print on Leather Case
4. RayBan Wording Not clear or Define enough on the button
5. Bad Printing on manual
Thank you if you can fix this, if not then let this feedback be a warning to all your customers
Here is my email add firstname.lastname@example.org, you may contact me there
Or you can also contact me in Facebook my username is William Milby
Thank you again
I will comment on a few objective things -
1. If you are a what I consider a normal sized guy to bigger guy, or just have a big head, buy the 55mm. These fit my rather large head very well ( 7 1/2 baseball cap size ). I bought the 52mm ones for my rather small wife and those fit her perfectly as well... so I would say a good rule of thumb is 55mm = Men, 52mm = Women
2. If you have never owned a pair of Ray Bans before you will be amazed by the build quality and just general high end feel of these glasses. I currently own another couple pairs of Oakleys and was really impressed by how much nicer these generally seem. The plastic is a very thick and heavy variety, not so heavy that it interferes with comfort, but the plastic feels much more rigid and durable than the Oakleys I own.
3. The lens is actually made from crystal vs. plastic that is found in almost all other brands. This again gives the glasses some weight and high end feel to these glasses over other brands, time well tell how scratch resistant they are but I have a feeling they will hold up over multiple years of use better than the plastic lens.
4. If you buy these directly from Amazon, not one of the other retailers listed on Amazon, you can be sure they are the real deal. If you want to be 100% positive, just look for the RB logo etched on the right size, of the right lens when you are looking at the front of these glasses.
5. All the ones I see listed as being sold by Amazon are generally about $40 - $60 off the standard MSRP of what you would pay at almost all retail outlets, I am not sure what kind of arrangement they have made with Ray Ban, but you really would be foolish to buy these anywhere else if Amazon has the size and color you want in stock.
I have seen many reviews describing these sunglasses as fake but they are not, at least mine, and if bougth directly from Amazon, I wouldn't trust any other seller, even if fulfilled by Amazon. Pay for the sure thing.
These are amazing, you can feel the quality in your hands, they are sturdy, the glass is heavy, obviously real glass and not cheap plastic, they came in the original case with the cleaning cloth and the warranty and instructions booklet. And they are definitely authentic, as per all the inspection points like the hinges, the etching on the left lens, the static sticker, the box sticker. They give your sight a sense of rest, and look pretty cool, I like that they are not as big as the original Wayfarers, they are a bit more modern, more youthful.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Got mine with scratches so im returning it but it is still a good productRead more