|Price:||$102.40 - $209.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Frame Silver, Transparent
- Lens Silver Mirror
- Case Type: soft
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The updated classic Ray-Ban Wayfarer sunglasses have smaller lenses and a softer shape. Tortoiseshell frames and green lenses. Case and cleaning cloth included.
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 3 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00062TTHM
- Item model number: RB2132 5518 874/51
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 12, 2003
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I love them! they fit perfectly and look amazing. I was going back and forth between the 55mm and 52 mm but ultimately decided on the 52mm after reading A LOT of reviews. I am 6'0" 160 lbs and have a fairly narrow face. The width of the two different size do not vary that much but the 52 are noticeably more more squat (the measurement from the top of the lens to the bottom). My friend has the same pair accept in the 55mm size and I tried them on. Personally I do not like bigger sunglasses so I preferred the 52mm pair. I don't think you can go wrong with either pair it just comes down to preference in sunglass size, larger or smaller.
Attached are images of the 55m straight on and and 52mm straight on and side view
As far as authenticity that some reviews have been questioning... I am no professional but I closely compared them to my friend's and I could not see any difference whatsoever. The pair I received seem to be legit and for $70 you can't beat the price. In my opinion if you've been contemplating buying these I say do it you wont regret your decision. Happy shopping!
I just received a pair of New Wayfarers (polarized, 52mm, black w/green lenses, sold by Amazon) and at first they seemed to be legitimate--the box seemed to be real, as well as the case. However, upon taking out the sunglasses, they did not seem to be high-quality. The hinges squeak quite audibly when opening the glasses, and the "RB" etching seems to be messily scratched on rather than laser-etched. I've just ordered a pair of New Wayfarers off of the official Ray Ban website, and will update the review with comparison pictures before I return the Amazon pair.
EDIT: Added photos for comparison. I received real new wayfarers (non-polarized, however) from the Ray Ban Website the other day. They are the glasses with the gold sticker and brown case, and are on the right hand side in all of my photos. The discrepancies between the stickers and the case are not, however, the cause of concern.
Ray-Ban RB2132 New Wayfarer Polarized Sunglasses,Black/Green Polarized,52 mm
Sold by: Amazon.com LLC
Sunglasses came in black Ray-Ban leather case, which is inside a white box, which is in another Amazon Prime box. Where is the original box that ALL Ray-Ban sunglasses come in? I want to know all the details about this $110 sunglasses that I bought. I want EVERYTHING that comes with it originally.
* Arrived with no plastic sleeves on the arms (like it's supposed to).
* Fingerprints AND sticky residue all over the lens and frame. It was really gross. There was a huge blob of sticky residue behind the "Ray-Ban" logo. Sketchy much?
* No stickers on the sunglasses' lens like the sticker to indicate it is polarized.
* RB sketch on the lens were not smooth and was on the front of lens. It seems like there was a difficulty in sketching the "R" because top of it was even. (I compared this to a authentic RB2132 non-polarized sunglasses. The authentic sunglasses had smooth RB sketch on the inside of the lens.)
* Left arm inside prints were unaligned--the model should be printed closer to the hinge.
* Right arm print not clear.
* The polarized lens are definitely polarized, but it has some type of film on the inside of the lens where it would reflect green/purple light. I don't remember seeing this in the stores, but I have never owned polarized lens before so I don't know if this should be the case or not.
* The arms (when folded) were not cut smoothly.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Got exactly what I expected for less than I would pay from a standard retailer. Glasses are indeed polarized and feel very sturdy in the hand.Published 4 days ago by Patrick Gudmundson
These glasses were awful, they have to be fakes. The quality feels utterly poor, and the lens tint start to bubble after my first day of use.Published 5 days ago by Amazon Customer
Great fit. The lenses are light weight. I enjoy looking through them with no squinting. A good value.Published 6 days ago by bob
The sunglasses are even better in person than pictured and I love the size. They are a little smaller than their previous ones and they do not slant in either. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Redhead