Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Composite/Plastic Frame
- Plastic frame
- Glass lens
- 100% UV400 protection coating
- Lens width: 55 millimeters
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 3 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: USA
- ASIN: B001UQ71G4
- Item model number: 0RB2132
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 1, 2001
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- #2 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Men > Shops > Contemporary & Designer > Accessories > Sunglasses & Eyewear Accessories > Sunglasses
- #3 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Women > Shops > Contemporary & Designer > Accessories > Sunglasses & Eyewear Accessories > Sunglasses
- #124 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Men > Accessories > Sunglasses & Eyewear Accessories > Sunglasses
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Photo shows the 55mm in the first one & the 52mm in the second.
* The glasses arrived dirty, with scratches on the frame. This is a clear giveaway
* The RB etching was poorly done and is clearly not the same as my authentic pair.
They appear to be reasonably high quality - especially for fakes - but are not genuine. Should have known at this price they couldn't be real.
Note: There are many different resellers here on Amazon. Mine were purchased through "Brand Name Beat". Depending on which reseller you purchase from, you may be able to get authentic glasses. But these were not.
FIT/SIZE = 5/5
First of all, I have read all the reviews on this site and I decided to get the 55 mm size. I heard most people say that it runs a little small so I decided with the 55 mm. I am happy that I went with this size in the end! First of all, to compare my size, I wear 59 mm in the RB3477 and I have a cap size of 7 3/8. Not sure if that is really that helpful, but hopefully it might be able to give you a general comparison. As for the overall fit, it is great! I tend to play sports a lot and I used to wear Oakleys. However, these sunglasses have been a great replacement. They stay on pretty well when I run and jump. They fit very snugly on the ears and nose and they barely slide down.
FINISH/QUALITY CONTROL = 4.5/5
I did have to return the glasses for a replacement 2 times (both times, there was a scratch on the left side of the temple), but Amazon replaced them without any hassle. However, I was irritated I had to deal with two damaged products before I could get a clean pair.
STYLE = 5/5
Wayfarers have been around for numerous years, since the days of JFK. It has been a standard for fashion and trend. It looks great on men and women. These are great sunglasses for various face types and fashion styles. Overall, these glasses will appeal to many people.
PRICE = 4.5/5
In terms of price, it is great as long as you get a good deal. It's not worth it for a price of $100+, but for LESS than $80, I would say it's worth it. Also, I didn't have any problems with getting any fake ones from Amazon, so as long as you get the glass from strictly AMAZON, you shouldn't have any problems with getting fakes.
The original Wayfarers had a bigger frame which looked good on all the faces of all sizes but they have somehow redesigned this new look which has a smaller lens in front. The eyebrows start sticking out on top as does the cheeks. I purchased the 55mm which is supposedly the biggest size that Amazon was selling and it still looks small. I can only imagine how ridiculous the smaller pair looks like. I went into a local sunglasses shop to try the original and fit was much better and classier.
So in summary if you have a small to medium sized face (not big or chubby or fat like me) do yourself a favor and get these as they will work on you fine but for us big faced folks, this is a no go if you want to look good wearing them. If you want to look like someone without a sense of fashion and time travelling from the 50s, go ahead and purchase this. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Just to make sure that the bridge of my nose hadn't somehow mysteriously changed, I went into Nordstrom's and tried on the 2132s there. These fit perfectly, and felt exactly like my old pair.
I don't know whether these are counterfeit or whether I just got a faulty pair, but something is definitely different with these, and judging by many of the recent reviews for these, other people are feeling the same way.