Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 5 reviews
on April 28, 2014
I LOVE my original Ray Ban Wayfarer sunglasses. I spent a lot of time making sure they are genuine and they passed every test. I highly recommend Shop561. They were fantastic to deal with when I needed to exchange the size of my purchase from 54mm to 50mm to fit me better. They are top shelf all the way and a true authorized dealer for Ray Ban so you can be secure in your purchase. Great service, great prices, no brainer! A special thanks to Jim M. at Shop561 for his very attentive and prompt attention to my request for an exchange in size. You guys are the best!

A special note when you are ordering your original Wayfarers. The 54mm version is quite large. Unless you have a very large head you may find them uncomfortable. The 50mm size is perfect for the average size head. If you order from a reputable dealer they should be willing to exchange them in the event you are not happy with your purchase. Amazon does an amazing job in policing their sellers. You want to make sure you are dealing with an authorized representative of Ray Ban. There are way too many knock-offs out there and some of them are quite convincing. You want the original real deal so if the price seems too good to be true, it surely is a fake! "Buy the best and cry only once"! Cheers and good luck with your purchase!
on October 3, 2013
Got these Wayfarers (RB2140 tortoise with 54mm lenses) in mid-July 2013 after losing a really nice pair of aviators. I'm not a particularly large man (6'0" tall, about 210 lbs, 7.25" hat size), but they fit well. No regrets so far. They're durable, look sharp and are the real deal. Highly recommended.

Update April 8, 2014:
I've gotten a pair of Ray-Ban aviators, which is what I use now. Got them for practical reasons (the earpieces don't cause any issues when it's cold out and you're wearing a beanie). I plan to use my aviator sunglasses for many years to come. Still very pleased with my Wayfarers and am keeping them as backup.

Update June 19, 2015 (edited July 27, 2015):
These are now my primary sunglasses. I've taken up sand volleyball and sometimes use them for that. These are simple, durable and comfortable to wear. Still highly recommended.

Update July 27, 2015 (edited August 21, 2015):
Sand volleyball can be tough on sunglasses, but these Wayfarers are up to the task when the sun becomes an issue. They're a bit scuffed up now, but still work fine when playing outdoors. I'm almost certain they'll last at least another season. I try not to use them much when playing volleyball, so they'll last. For general use, I have a pair of aviators.
review image
on November 4, 2013
Shipping:
The delivery was on time but the ray-ban box was a little bent.
Glasses:
Everything seems to check out. I got the brown case , but i wanted the black one.. The frame is not what i expected. The corners that touch the lens seem to be scratching off. (you can see the silver/chrome under the black finish). The frames are flexible so the lens does not seem to fit perfectly. I can see the edges of the lens.

Overall:
I'm glad i got them for less than in store or ray-ban website. Hopefully they last for a while !
on July 24, 2014
I got the Ray-Ban RB2140 Original Wayfarer Sunglasses (Black frame/Crystal Green lens) and i was reading comments about the ray bans not being real but these are!
***WARNING*** LOOK CLOSELY WHO THE SELLER IS THAT YOU'RE BUYING FROM. I bought these from Ray-Ban them self but partnered with Amazon. If you're buying from another seller they might not be real. Also makes sure there is free returns so if they aren't what you wanted then you can be refunded and returned.

Other than that helpful hint I love these so much! They're engraved with the RB in the lens, are made in Italy and came with all original packaging! So happy I found these for $88!!!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.