Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ray-Ban RB2140 Original Wayfarer Sunglasses
Amazon Vehicles GoldBox Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports STEM

on March 31, 2015
Great pair of glasses and authentic. The box was legit and had barcode label on the side. Case is good quality and the logo is on the snap. Everything on the inside was packaged exactly, icons booklet, cloth is good quality and came with the luxotica booklet. The glasses have the tilt, have weight to them, the logo didn't scratch off, the Ray-Ban logos on the side are pinned in, the rb etching on the front lens is real, cellphones darken and are hard to read (real polarization), the inside has the 7 hinges and writing on the inside. I was skeptical but super happy now.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on January 27, 2015
After receiving my pair, everything checked out EXCEPT the tilt is noticeably off, which leaves me baffled. I'm not willing to say 100% it's fake, but when you buy a pair of 2140s, you expect the classic tilt. I'm torn, however, because I think it actually fits me better without it! Still, a good chance I'll wind up returning, as I don't really want to pay the full price for a fake. 50% off and I'm in!

In the pictures I've included the sunglasses I received by itself, as well as one with an older pair of 2140s I have. The lack of tilt is very noticeable in the pair on the left in that picture.
review image review image
on July 5, 2014
BE CAREFUL People...there are ALOT of really good FAKES being sold here(MANY SELLERS). I sent 2 pairs back this month.They LOOK real in almost every respect...One pair passed every test...but there just seemed to be something "WRONG". The plastic "squeaked" and felt cheap and they seemed to be stretched out..they would NOT stay on my face/nose. I did a side by side comparison.....they looked identical. The one pair(REAL pair..I bought 3 pairs) felt SOLID & were a tight fit.Don't settle for anything less than a PERFECT FITTING PAIR.Even at $80+.....that is ALOT of money for an ill fitting pair or a FAKE. China is KNOWN for making great fakes/copies.
on November 12, 2015
im not satisfied and will be returning this for an exchange, the product is well built, heavy, not squeeky,but the lenses have different colors, the left side was blue and the right side was green.
review image review image review image review image
on February 16, 2016
Very pretty, lightweight and comfy. Love the purple. Get a ton of compliments. The sun blockage is not super dark, but good enough for me and I have had sensitivity to light a little more then normal from previous lasik surgery. Great price on them as well. Purple camo on the sides are fabric.
review image review image review image review image review image
on June 30, 2014
these glasses were not balanced. When I wore them I could tell they were crooked and when I looked in the mirror it was confirmed that they were. When I opened up the package, the actual box for the sunglasses looked like they grabbed it out of the garbage can and reused it. Also they looked very fake. I'm returning them today so hopefully amazon doesn't give me a problem in returning my money.
on March 23, 2013
I ordered the Ray-Ban Original Wayfarer RB 2140 in White/Texture/Azure Mirror Blue Gradient, 50mm, from HDO Sport on Thursday and received it on Saturday! It comes with the special red case, red Ray-Ban cleaning cloth, Ray-Ban pamphlets, and a Ray-Ban Rare Prints Special Series Certificate of Authenticity, all placed in a matching red hard box. These sunglasses are absolutely stunning! The Azure Mirror Blue lenses are dreamy. The London Texture is so cool only you would know. This is the real thing, "hand made in Italy"... no worries here :) Nice packaging & super fast shipping make this one awesome transaction!
on October 6, 2012
I love these sunglasses but just noticed that one arm is longer than the other. I did not notice this until now and it definitely changes the way they fit. I wish i could get this fixed and it would be 5 stars
on August 22, 2014
I was initially thrilled to get these Ray bans for the low price. But I can now see why it was such a low price. At first, I didn't see anything wrong with them...but then I started noticing that the left frame was leaving a mark on my face from how tight the glasses were. It just so happened that I was at the eye doctor for some eyeglasses when I asked if they could adjust my Ray bans. Within seconds of looking at the Ray bans, I was asked where I purchased them. I was told that they might not be fake, but they were most definitely defective. They compared the Ray bans to the ones they had in stock and you could tell the difference. The Ray bans I bought from Amazon were bent in the left frame AND the frame arms were significantly slanted when compared to the original authentic Ray bans. I was so disappointed as I really thought I got these for a steal. I guess I will have to spend the extra cash and opt for the store bought Ray bans. Needless to say, I am returning the Ray bans I bought from Amazon.
on March 13, 2013
These are amazing.The colours are just as they are in the picture. I have a narrow face and they fit very well and cope with the bright New Zealand sunlight. hey arrived in excellent condition. I would recommend these to everybody.