Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on August 18, 2016
I really appreciate a nice comfortable pair of sunglasses. I bought these from a store located near me and ended up sitting on them one day when I was in a rush. I looked up the product number (located on the inside of the sunglasses) on amazon and ended up getting them for around $50.00 cheaper and they were delivered within two to three days. I have gone through several different brands over the years. Oakley and Von Zipper mostly. These are more comfortable and honestly a lot more fashionable than any pair I have ever owned. I definitely recommend these if you like this style.
7 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on July 19, 2016
These are perfect! I love the look and everything about them! So glad I got them! My dog loves me in them too!😊
review image
12 people found this helpful
on April 24, 2017
Love these! Perfect for a small face and they provide a great pop of style. Highly recommend!

UPDATE: After six months, one of the arms came unattached. Actually, it came unglued (not unscrewed), leading me to think these aren’t the real deal. Changing my recommendation to avoid and purchase from a true authorized dealer to ensure you’re getting authentic Ray-Ban’s.
on April 28, 2016
Originally received a counterfeit pair of sunglasses which was PRETTY DARN CLOSE to the originals. It came in a authentic-looking Ray-Ban case and microfiber cloth with Ray-Ban logo; tiny Luxottica pamphlet. Brought it to an authorized Sunglasses Hut retailer where they inspected the product and confirmed my suspicions -- PLASTIC lens + RB logo etching was off. Fortunately, I contacted Amazon customer service where they rectified the situation and sent me a replacement pair with free two-day shipping. I then took the new pair to three separate Sunglasses Hut retailers where the associates all confirmed that the product was indeed authentic.

As for the sunglasses itself, they have a GREAT classic look that I love and sturdy construction. An authentic glass lens should give some noticeable weight -- but not heavy or anything.
on June 10, 2015
I had purchased the Clubmaster Ray-Ban's from a sunglass store in the mall and paid close to $200 for them. Afterwards I found them on Amazon for under a $100, so I was skeptical they were the real deal. I took a chance and ordered them knowing I could always return them if necessary. In the end they looked really good and I could not tell any difference from the one I paid twice the money for (they appear to be legit Ray-Bans) so the expensive pair went back to the mall. The moral of the story is never buy sunglasses in the mall unless you just have extra money you want to give away!
4 people found this helpful
on March 31, 2016
I bought it on May 10, 2014 and the white stamp located in the upper right corner of the front lens vanished. That's the probe of how fake they are. All this time I thought they were original and now it's all a scam.
9 people found this helpful
on April 10, 2015
These are my jam! I wear them every single day! The only thing is that I thought they were more blue than green, but they are completely green. Delivery took a little long, as expected, but everything was ok.
review image
20 people found this helpful
on July 7, 2014
Excellent quality and classic cool style. The G15 lenses are exceptionally clear, do a good job at cutting glare, and are great for driving. If you are coming from a pair of New Wayfarers (as I was) you should note that 1) In the same eye size (49) the overall lens size of these is a bit bigger, primarily from the lenses being "taller" than the NW. Also these are a fair bit heavier and have a tendency to slide down your nose (though proper adjustment of the bridge pads and ear hooks will correct this. Overall these are excellent glasses and I've received multiple compliments on them since I started wearing them.
4 people found this helpful
on August 2, 2015
I am an average 5ft2in woman not overweight, and my head is proportioned to my size. I purchased these, not sure about the 49mm and 51mm size.
I checked the reviews to see if anyone mentioned about the size, and most said they got the 49mm. I also went to You Tube for videos.
The 49mm size just barely goes over my ears.
I feel like this size would be great on a kid, but not an adult.
I will go for the next size up on my next pair.
on June 20, 2015
I love these sunglasses. I got the tortoise shell frames. They look good with my complexion. I wear contacts during the spring and summer. I'm going to buy the Ray-Ban Clubmaster prescription frames in black and silver for the fall and winter.

These glasses are sturdy, not too heavy. I would never buy them at full retail. They're kind of expensive still on Amazon, but significantly less than retail price.

I don't think these frames are for everyone though. If you wear t-shirts, cargo shorts and flip flops, these might not really fit your style.
2 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.