Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,228 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,300 reviews
on December 23, 2016
Glasses are most definitely a fake. There's no marking saying where they were made and they came in a dirty beat up box. Also, quality of materials is far from the same of another pair of Ray-bans I have. Even the sticker on the glasses is not centered. It is a shame since I was really looking forward to these shades.
review image review image review image
on November 2, 2016
The style of this sun glasses itself is great, but I received fake products (sold by third-party seller and fulfilled by Amazon).

The fake one have these issues:

1. Missing Ray-Ban boxes
2. Bar code sticker is inside the case but the bar code is completely different from the authentic pair
3. Printing on the label is crooked
4. Weight of the glasses is different
5. Color of the class is difference, and more plastic feel
on February 9, 2015
Classic! Retro wayfarer's At the time of this writing I just received the Ray-Ban Clubmaster 49mm. Mine are Blue lens and tortoise frames. These are designed after the original 1950's wayfairs. The actual lense is wrapped with metal underneath and the tortoise shell frame is across the top and sides. This gives it a very smart and clean look and yes, intellectural. The first thing I noticed is how Blue the lense is. They have all different colors but I chose the darker mirror blue which really makes them stand out and be noticed. The second thing I noticed is the heft. These are not a cheap feeling plastic pair of sumglasses. They have a great feel to them and you have a sense of expensive look about them. Now I say tortoise and you might think back to the CAT eye of the 50's and 60's but when I look at the frame it does not look like the semi translucient frames of yesteryear. Yes they are tortosie but not feminine. I actually own another pair of wayfare's that are the black plastic frames and dark lense. I bought them for a trip over 15 years ago and paid $79 even back then. It's silly why sunglasses have to cost so much. Anyway my other pair have a slight nerdy look about them and I really think that not all Ra-bans would appeal to everyone. With that said I definitly would reccomend these to anyone looking for a classic style. They truly are timeless. Keep the case nearby since it will protect them to a degree from getting scrunched also I would suggest getting something like Croakeys to keep them around your neck. I love mine I ho
on April 14, 2015
Glasses arrived on time. I was worried they might be fake because of the low price, the day before I ordered these sunglasses I went to Sunglass hut and the pushy MGR told me if I buy glasses on line I am going to get a fake , they are the only place selling authentic Ray-Bans. I almost believed her and bought them there for $80.00 more. Glad I did not !! I checked the glasses with all the things to look for on authentic Ray Ban Clubmasters and it all checked out. Glasses look amazing, got a lot of compliments on them. Very comfortable, the bigger size 51 fit me perfect. Which BTW I was told by Sunglass Hut they do not exist because they only stock the 49 size.Glasses were packaged well, they were brand new, had all the paperwork and a Ray-Ban case.The seller for mine was Sunglass express through Amazon, Will definitely buy again from them. Very happy !!
on November 3, 2016
Side arms were to short and didn't fit right and fell off bending over to pick up something and got a big chip on one of the lenses. I would like to get it repaired but don't have receipt. Can u get it fixed for me‼️
review image
on April 10, 2015
These are my jam! I wear them every single day! The only thing is that I thought they were more blue than green, but they are completely green. Delivery took a little long, as expected, but everything was ok.
review image
on February 21, 2016
These sunglasses are looking great on me! I got the 51mm and it fits perfectly on my face. They are legit, they come with the standard boxing of the glasses, case, cloth, and other papers. They are made from China, but they have moved their manufacturing there so they are valid. Here are some sources where Ray-Ban products are being manufactured outside of Italy.

If you look for shadesdaddy and quora topic on authenticity of ray bans made in places other than Italy, there are some interesting information worth considering. I believe that shadesdaddy and quora are trustworthy sources to vouch the authenticity. I would also go to an optometrist and verify with one of their lenses specialist.

I ust really love the glossy blackness of the frame and the pure looking gold finish. These have got to be the best purchase I made on glasses. I am even thinking of getting prescription sunglasses placed in them. It is too bad I can use these existing lenses and add a prescription to them, that would save on some glass and money.

I sweat a lot and my face becomes oily. When I took these out on a nice day, obviously they would become really oily really fast.. But at the end of the day after taking them off and examining them, they looked pretty clean to me. Maybe it is just the design of the material on the frame that repels that? They will most likely get dirty like all my other glasses that I have worn. Can't fix that.

More to come after a couple more days of wearing them in the bright sunshine!

####UPDATE####

Are the club master rb3016 sold on Amazon authentic? Ray-Ban Clubmaster Classic Sunglasses, Black/Green Classic G-15 Lens, 51 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002Q5NC8Y/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awd_r6qZwbT5Y5WZM

Hello Benjamin
Thanks for the email. We appreciate your interest in Ray-Ban.
While our list of online dealers is always changing, I have listed a few of the larger sites that we have partnered with below. If you come across another site you would like to verify, please feel free to let us know. I hope this helps. Thanks for your time.

www.Ray-Ban.com
www.SunglassHut.com
www.Zappos.com
www.Amazon.com (no third-party dealers on Amazon - only direct from Amazon purchases)
www.FramesDirect.com
www.LensCrafters.com
www.PearleVision.com
Please let us know if we can assist you with any future inquiries.

Victoria
Ray-Ban Customer Care
1(866)-472-9226
www.ray-ban.com
on April 9, 2015
The frame itself is great and I liked it - high quality and looks great. Unfortunately, I really did not like the green G15 lens for two reasons.

First, I'm not sure if its the lenses or the slightly angled set of the lenses, but there's some kind of reflection that I always see when looking through the glasses. It's distracting and slightly straining on the eye. (I ordered the 49mm and they seem to fit just fine so I don't think it's a size issue)

Second, this is completely my personal opinion, but the green tint just isn't any good. Plenty of people seem to like them, but I generally have had brown or black/gray lenses in the past. Testing with my older glasses, I much prefer the lenses, but I really tried to like the Ray-Ban's. Unfortunately, they're going back to Amazon and I'm going to try to find some with the brown gradient lens.
on November 1, 2015
At first when looking at the product online I thought they were authentic, even when I received the item it looked authentic. Packaging and all was 100% authentic looking. It wasn't until I was going to write the review that I realized they were replicas LOL. I have two pairs for myself from LensCRAFTERS and they were EXACTLY the same like these replicas, literally everything was the same even the cleaning wipe! It's genius but overall great product. Great If you want to save a little money! :)
on August 18, 2016
I really appreciate a nice comfortable pair of sunglasses. I bought these from a store located near me and ended up sitting on them one day when I was in a rush. I looked up the product number (located on the inside of the sunglasses) on amazon and ended up getting them for around $50.00 cheaper and they were delivered within two to three days. I have gone through several different brands over the years. Oakley and Von Zipper mostly. These are more comfortable and honestly a lot more fashionable than any pair I have ever owned. I definitely recommend these if you like this style.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.