Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on August 18, 2016
I really appreciate a nice comfortable pair of sunglasses. I bought these from a store located near me and ended up sitting on them one day when I was in a rush. I looked up the product number (located on the inside of the sunglasses) on amazon and ended up getting them for around $50.00 cheaper and they were delivered within two to three days. I have gone through several different brands over the years. Oakley and Von Zipper mostly. These are more comfortable and honestly a lot more fashionable than any pair I have ever owned. I definitely recommend these if you like this style.
on September 17, 2016
The inconsistencies on these glasses are a little odd....I am assuming I have a legitimate pair but no where does it say where these glasses are made. If I had to purchase again, I would probably look at the Ray Ban site and see authorized dealers and sellers just to be sure. My son purchased these a=with his money and naturally we looked at them when they arrived to assess their authenticity—they appear legit (pictures provided) but no MADE IN.....
If it were me, I wold purchase from an authorized dealer—too many fakes out there and why be ripped off—these glasses are not pocket change. This pair seems good but again questioning the where made.
If I had to do it again, I would probably wait to purchase at Macys and use coupons to get a better value even tho I would have tax to pay.
33 comments| 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 7, 2014
Excellent quality and classic cool style. The G15 lenses are exceptionally clear, do a good job at cutting glare, and are great for driving. If you are coming from a pair of New Wayfarers (as I was) you should note that 1) In the same eye size (49) the overall lens size of these is a bit bigger, primarily from the lenses being "taller" than the NW. Also these are a fair bit heavier and have a tendency to slide down your nose (though proper adjustment of the bridge pads and ear hooks will correct this. Overall these are excellent glasses and I've received multiple compliments on them since I started wearing them.
on August 2, 2015
I am an average 5ft2in woman not overweight, and my head is proportioned to my size. I purchased these, not sure about the 49mm and 51mm size.
I checked the reviews to see if anyone mentioned about the size, and most said they got the 49mm. I also went to You Tube for videos.
The 49mm size just barely goes over my ears.
I feel like this size would be great on a kid, but not an adult.
I will go for the next size up on my next pair.
on September 30, 2016
NOT polarized even though they are listed that way and shown on the picture. Made in China, but I understand RayBan has a factory there. They seem to be of good quality and fairly sturdy. Four stars because of the misinformation listed for these glasses.
on July 23, 2014
I really like the look of this Clubmaster. The look is just classic. My husband got me this for our anniversary. Only thing i don't like about this is that it is quite heavy. For someone like me who has a lower nose bridge (yes, i'm Asian), if i press the nose piece closer together, then the sunglasses will look really high on my face. Also, it will leave a mark on my face every time i wear it. Not the most comfortable sunglasses for me, but i still like it. Just because.
on April 24, 2017
Love these! Perfect for a small face and they provide a great pop of style. Highly recommend!

UPDATE: After six months, one of the arms came unattached. Actually, it came unglued (not unscrewed), leading me to think these aren’t the real deal. Changing my recommendation to avoid and purchase from a true authorized dealer to ensure you’re getting authentic Ray-Ban’s.
on January 15, 2016
This is my second pair of ClubMasters, the first ones i purchased from Nordstrom and were stolen from me while backpacking in Israel. These are the best glasses and fit everyone perfectly no matter face shape. personally i have to go with the smaller frame because i have a smaller face and the lager frame over powers my face. these are great and feel just as sturdy as the ones from Nordstrom for nearly x2 the price. I'm a guy but have seen my girl friends try mine on and they look great and sexy! i would defiantly buy these if i was you. hopefully i don't lose these too lol!
on May 7, 2014
these are amazing sunglasses -- I LOVED THEM! buttttttt i have to return them unfortunately and get the next size up (51 mm) because they are too small for my face. Im a 28 year old women, and my face is "bigger" i guess. I debated keeping these because I didnt want to go through the hassle of the return process but I cant deny these are simply not my size and i would look better in 51's. Im super excited to get ones that fit me my face though! I loved these!
on October 2, 2015
First off, anybody who gave these low ratings because it's "Made In China" does not know what they are talking about. If you give your most minimal effort into looking up the authenticity of Ray-Ban sunglasses, you'll find out that Ray-Ban has opened up factories in China because the brand is very popular now meaning that just because it's Made In China, it doesn't mean it is fake.

Now that being said, these sunglasses are awesome. The frame feels really sturdy and authentic and the metal outlining of the lenses give it a stylish image. The quality of these sunglasses are awesome and they feel really good on my face/head.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.