Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon thechi thechi thechi  Echo Dot Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on July 7, 2014
Excellent quality and classic cool style. The G15 lenses are exceptionally clear, do a good job at cutting glare, and are great for driving. If you are coming from a pair of New Wayfarers (as I was) you should note that 1) In the same eye size (49) the overall lens size of these is a bit bigger, primarily from the lenses being "taller" than the NW. Also these are a fair bit heavier and have a tendency to slide down your nose (though proper adjustment of the bridge pads and ear hooks will correct this. Overall these are excellent glasses and I've received multiple compliments on them since I started wearing them.
on November 28, 2014
I had been looking at this particular pair of sunglasses for a while and when I saw that they were on sale for $81, I couldn't pass it up. They are very nice and feel and look very sturdy and classy. All the real Ray-Ban markings were there. I know some say they say "Made in China" and that they are fake but I believe Luxotica (the company that owns and produces 80-90% of eyewear around the world) has pushed much of their Ray-Ban production to China in the last year or so. I have a pair of Wayfarers that I purchased in August 2013 and they say Made in Italy, but my regular Ray-Ban glasses that I got in August of 2014 say Made in China and I ordered both from the same place.

Overall, the glasses are DEFINITELY worth the purchase and saving the $80 or so as opposed to buying them at a Sunglasses Hut.
on January 15, 2016
This is my second pair of ClubMasters, the first ones i purchased from Nordstrom and were stolen from me while backpacking in Israel. These are the best glasses and fit everyone perfectly no matter face shape. personally i have to go with the smaller frame because i have a smaller face and the lager frame over powers my face. these are great and feel just as sturdy as the ones from Nordstrom for nearly x2 the price. I'm a guy but have seen my girl friends try mine on and they look great and sexy! i would defiantly buy these if i was you. hopefully i don't lose these too lol!
on June 12, 2014
Contrary to some of the other reviews, the glasses I received are most definitely authentic. They are an excellent pair of sunglasses that have met and exceeded my expectations in the last couple of months. The adjustable nose pads were a great relief compared to the plastic glasses/sunglass frames I'm used to wearing.

I have dark hair and olive skin, and the havana/tortoiseshell color with green lenses seems to be the best match for me.

I would definitely recommend this pair to anyone looking for a nice pair of glasses.
on July 23, 2014
I really like the look of this Clubmaster. The look is just classic. My husband got me this for our anniversary. Only thing i don't like about this is that it is quite heavy. For someone like me who has a lower nose bridge (yes, i'm Asian), if i press the nose piece closer together, then the sunglasses will look really high on my face. Also, it will leave a mark on my face every time i wear it. Not the most comfortable sunglasses for me, but i still like it. Just because.
on September 2, 2016
Have had these for almost a year now and no problems. This is an authentic pair and exactly the same as the ones you can buy at sunglass hut or a similar establishment. These are very comfortable and sturdy. I use these everyday and the sunglass still feel and seem good as new. The frame and everything is very good quality and would definitely recommend to friends.
on September 30, 2016
NOT polarized even though they are listed that way and shown on the picture. Made in China, but I understand RayBan has a factory there. They seem to be of good quality and fairly sturdy. Four stars because of the misinformation listed for these glasses.
on May 7, 2014
these are amazing sunglasses -- I LOVED THEM! buttttttt i have to return them unfortunately and get the next size up (51 mm) because they are too small for my face. Im a 28 year old women, and my face is "bigger" i guess. I debated keeping these because I didnt want to go through the hassle of the return process but I cant deny these are simply not my size and i would look better in 51's. Im super excited to get ones that fit me my face though! I loved these!
on April 24, 2017
Love these! Perfect for a small face and they provide a great pop of style. Highly recommend!

UPDATE: After six months, one of the arms came unattached. Actually, it came unglued (not unscrewed), leading me to think these aren’t the real deal. Changing my recommendation to avoid and purchase from a true authorized dealer to ensure you’re getting authentic Ray-Ban’s.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 2, 2015
First off, anybody who gave these low ratings because it's "Made In China" does not know what they are talking about. If you give your most minimal effort into looking up the authenticity of Ray-Ban sunglasses, you'll find out that Ray-Ban has opened up factories in China because the brand is very popular now meaning that just because it's Made In China, it doesn't mean it is fake.

Now that being said, these sunglasses are awesome. The frame feels really sturdy and authentic and the metal outlining of the lenses give it a stylish image. The quality of these sunglasses are awesome and they feel really good on my face/head.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.