Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Carters Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on January 8, 2016
Clubmaster's have and always will be a classic. They'll never go out of style. I was hesitant when I read a lot of reviews claiming they were fake because they were made in China. I did a little research and found that Luxottica (the company that owns Ray-Ban) has just moved one of their manufacturing plants to China. This does not mean a lesser quality product as all the parts are made in-house by Luxottica. The only difference is that instead of saying "Made in Italy" it says "Made in China". I have Ray-Bans that were made in Italy and I can say the build quality and materials are exactly the same as the pair made in China.
21 people found this helpful
on October 23, 2015
These are awesome Ray bans, I already own a pair of wayfarers. They are fairly small lenses but they sit nice on the face. They are made well and are sort of heavy but the weight is worth the sturdiness. I got blue mirror frames, the lenses are really cool but at first everything looks yellow but after 30 seconds my eyes adjust. I researched and got these lenses on purpose, I drive a lot for work and ride motorcycles a lot. These lenses do a good job at dimming the sun but keeping everything else bright. And I know there were questions about where they are made, mine say made in Italy. Theses are more unique than the aviators and wayfarers and at first I was going to just get plain black with regular frames but I am glad I got a more unique set with different frames and lenses.
9 people found this helpful
on August 18, 2016
I really appreciate a nice comfortable pair of sunglasses. I bought these from a store located near me and ended up sitting on them one day when I was in a rush. I looked up the product number (located on the inside of the sunglasses) on amazon and ended up getting them for around $50.00 cheaper and they were delivered within two to three days. I have gone through several different brands over the years. Oakley and Von Zipper mostly. These are more comfortable and honestly a lot more fashionable than any pair I have ever owned. I definitely recommend these if you like this style.
7 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on July 19, 2016
These are perfect! I love the look and everything about them! So glad I got them! My dog loves me in them too!😊
12 people found this helpful
on February 21, 2016
These sunglasses are looking great on me! I got the 51mm and it fits perfectly on my face. They are legit, they come with the standard boxing of the glasses, case, cloth, and other papers. They are made from China, but they have moved their manufacturing there so they are valid. Here are some sources where Ray-Ban products are being manufactured outside of Italy.

If you look for shadesdaddy and quora topic on authenticity of ray bans made in places other than Italy, there are some interesting information worth considering. I believe that shadesdaddy and quora are trustworthy sources to vouch the authenticity. I would also go to an optometrist and verify with one of their lenses specialist.

I ust really love the glossy blackness of the frame and the pure looking gold finish. These have got to be the best purchase I made on glasses. I am even thinking of getting prescription sunglasses placed in them. It is too bad I can use these existing lenses and add a prescription to them, that would save on some glass and money.

I sweat a lot and my face becomes oily. When I took these out on a nice day, obviously they would become really oily really fast.. But at the end of the day after taking them off and examining them, they looked pretty clean to me. Maybe it is just the design of the material on the frame that repels that? They will most likely get dirty like all my other glasses that I have worn. Can't fix that.

More to come after a couple more days of wearing them in the bright sunshine!

####UPDATE####

Are the club master rb3016 sold on Amazon authentic? Ray-Ban Clubmaster Classic Sunglasses, Black/Green Classic G-15 Lens, 51 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002Q5NC8Y/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awd_r6qZwbT5Y5WZM

Hello Benjamin
Thanks for the email. We appreciate your interest in Ray-Ban.
While our list of online dealers is always changing, I have listed a few of the larger sites that we have partnered with below. If you come across another site you would like to verify, please feel free to let us know. I hope this helps. Thanks for your time.

www.Ray-Ban.com
www.SunglassHut.com
www.Zappos.com
www.Amazon.com (no third-party dealers on Amazon - only direct from Amazon purchases)
www.FramesDirect.com
www.LensCrafters.com
www.PearleVision.com
Please let us know if we can assist you with any future inquiries.

Victoria
Ray-Ban Customer Care
1(866)-472-9226
www.ray-ban.com
12 people found this helpful
on September 17, 2016
These Sunglasses are FANTASTIC. Anyone who is saying this particular vendor produces and sells faulty Ray-Bans has no idea what they're talking about. These are high-quality shades that are well worth the $140 bucks. When I was ordering I was rather skeptical as to which size to get (49mm or 51). I asked my friend which size and he suggested the 51mm. I have a pretty symmetrical face and average size head, so they look clutch. If you're attractive already they make you look like Jake Gyllenhal in Nighcrawlers. If you aren't the best looking, they will make you look hotter. I don't know what particular attribute about this sunglasses that yields that end result, but it does.

As for shipping, it was relatively on time. The range was rather large, but hey, patience is a virtue.

BUY THESE GLASSES. They will rock your world.
5 people found this helpful
on April 24, 2017
Love these! Perfect for a small face and they provide a great pop of style. Highly recommend!

UPDATE: After six months, one of the arms came unattached. Actually, it came unglued (not unscrewed), leading me to think these aren’t the real deal. Changing my recommendation to avoid and purchase from a true authorized dealer to ensure you’re getting authentic Ray-Ban’s.
3 people found this helpful
on January 17, 2017
100% authentic. Made mine into glasses! Completely satisfied. Way more affordable than walk-in store. Love 'em!
7 people found this helpful
on April 28, 2016
Originally received a counterfeit pair of sunglasses which was PRETTY DARN CLOSE to the originals. It came in a authentic-looking Ray-Ban case and microfiber cloth with Ray-Ban logo; tiny Luxottica pamphlet. Brought it to an authorized Sunglasses Hut retailer where they inspected the product and confirmed my suspicions -- PLASTIC lens + RB logo etching was off. Fortunately, I contacted Amazon customer service where they rectified the situation and sent me a replacement pair with free two-day shipping. I then took the new pair to three separate Sunglasses Hut retailers where the associates all confirmed that the product was indeed authentic.

As for the sunglasses itself, they have a GREAT classic look that I love and sturdy construction. An authentic glass lens should give some noticeable weight -- but not heavy or anything.
3 people found this helpful
on July 7, 2014
Excellent quality and classic cool style. The G15 lenses are exceptionally clear, do a good job at cutting glare, and are great for driving. If you are coming from a pair of New Wayfarers (as I was) you should note that 1) In the same eye size (49) the overall lens size of these is a bit bigger, primarily from the lenses being "taller" than the NW. Also these are a fair bit heavier and have a tendency to slide down your nose (though proper adjustment of the bridge pads and ear hooks will correct this. Overall these are excellent glasses and I've received multiple compliments on them since I started wearing them.
4 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.