Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning ballerss3 ballerss3,
image-map-link=rect  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 957 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,036 reviews
on April 9, 2015
The frame itself is great and I liked it - high quality and looks great. Unfortunately, I really did not like the green G15 lens for two reasons.

First, I'm not sure if its the lenses or the slightly angled set of the lenses, but there's some kind of reflection that I always see when looking through the glasses. It's distracting and slightly straining on the eye. (I ordered the 49mm and they seem to fit just fine so I don't think it's a size issue)

Second, this is completely my personal opinion, but the green tint just isn't any good. Plenty of people seem to like them, but I generally have had brown or black/gray lenses in the past. Testing with my older glasses, I much prefer the lenses, but I really tried to like the Ray-Ban's. Unfortunately, they're going back to Amazon and I'm going to try to find some with the brown gradient lens.
on April 28, 2016
Originally received a counterfeit pair of sunglasses which was PRETTY DARN CLOSE to the originals. It came in a authentic-looking Ray-Ban case and microfiber cloth with Ray-Ban logo; tiny Luxottica pamphlet. Brought it to an authorized Sunglasses Hut retailer where they inspected the product and confirmed my suspicions -- PLASTIC lens + RB logo etching was off. Fortunately, I contacted Amazon customer service where they rectified the situation and sent me a replacement pair with free two-day shipping. I then took the new pair to three separate Sunglasses Hut retailers where the associates all confirmed that the product was indeed authentic.

As for the sunglasses itself, they have a GREAT classic look that I love and sturdy construction. An authentic glass lens should give some noticeable weight -- but not heavy or anything.
on June 11, 2014
I bought to pair of Ray-Bans, the first was the New Wayfarer sunglasses (which EVERYONE and their mom owns) and so I decided I'd get another more "unique" pair. I came across these men's glasses and I read a lot of the reviews of people claiming they were fake because they were manufactured in China. After doing my own research on Ray-Ban manufacturing, I learned that some of their sunglasses are in fact made in China so I went ahead and ordered them. They are a little big and they start to slide off my nose after wearing them for a while (not sure if its because they're men's) but I love that I have yet to see anyone else wearing this pair.
on July 7, 2014
Excellent quality and classic cool style. The G15 lenses are exceptionally clear, do a good job at cutting glare, and are great for driving. If you are coming from a pair of New Wayfarers (as I was) you should note that 1) In the same eye size (49) the overall lens size of these is a bit bigger, primarily from the lenses being "taller" than the NW. Also these are a fair bit heavier and have a tendency to slide down your nose (though proper adjustment of the bridge pads and ear hooks will correct this. Overall these are excellent glasses and I've received multiple compliments on them since I started wearing them.
on January 16, 2014
For many years I travelled by car as a travel writer in Brazil, and had several Ray Ban models always with the G 15 lens.
If you choose a large model of these sunglasses, the lens get quite heavy, so I opted for the 49mm one this time.
What is amazing in the G 15 lens is that I could drive for hours and my eyes would feel comfortable.
G 15 is so great because in spite of being a green colour lens, it will not distort the colours. The blue sky will blue, red will stay red and so forth with other colours. Other lenses will change the colours you see through them.
Also I get fond of my stuff, and Ray Bans can last for many years, which I appreciate.
on November 28, 2014
I had been looking at this particular pair of sunglasses for a while and when I saw that they were on sale for $81, I couldn't pass it up. They are very nice and feel and look very sturdy and classy. All the real Ray-Ban markings were there. I know some say they say "Made in China" and that they are fake but I believe Luxotica (the company that owns and produces 80-90% of eyewear around the world) has pushed much of their Ray-Ban production to China in the last year or so. I have a pair of Wayfarers that I purchased in August 2013 and they say Made in Italy, but my regular Ray-Ban glasses that I got in August of 2014 say Made in China and I ordered both from the same place.

Overall, the glasses are DEFINITELY worth the purchase and saving the $80 or so as opposed to buying them at a Sunglasses Hut.
on January 15, 2016
This is my second pair of ClubMasters, the first ones i purchased from Nordstrom and were stolen from me while backpacking in Israel. These are the best glasses and fit everyone perfectly no matter face shape. personally i have to go with the smaller frame because i have a smaller face and the lager frame over powers my face. these are great and feel just as sturdy as the ones from Nordstrom for nearly x2 the price. I'm a guy but have seen my girl friends try mine on and they look great and sexy! i would defiantly buy these if i was you. hopefully i don't lose these too lol!
on June 12, 2014
Contrary to some of the other reviews, the glasses I received are most definitely authentic. They are an excellent pair of sunglasses that have met and exceeded my expectations in the last couple of months. The adjustable nose pads were a great relief compared to the plastic glasses/sunglass frames I'm used to wearing.

I have dark hair and olive skin, and the havana/tortoiseshell color with green lenses seems to be the best match for me.

I would definitely recommend this pair to anyone looking for a nice pair of glasses.
on November 28, 2014
I was hesitant to purchase due to the price. Sounded too good to be true and most of the negative reviews threw me off. I went on a Google spree and researched the Luxottica brand. Turns out they OWN Ray-Ban and Oakley, Prada.. Among other sunglass companies. I figured I would give this a try after my Ray-Bans were stolen in Disneyland out of all places! Everything in the packaging is legit. Serial numbers etched onto the gold frame detail in the middle, the RB carefully engraved onto the glass.. Among the famous Ray-Ban logo on the front of the glasses.. To the serial numbers detailing the specific information. The only difference is it says MADE IN CHINA. Luxottica has many factories disbursed in different countries. Very rare that you get something made in Italy now a days.

I ALSO WENT TO SUNGLASS HUT to confirm... They are selling the EXACT SAME MODEL and it's also MADE IN CHINA. I'm glad I saved $60 off the retail price.

All in all I'm happy with the purchase. No qualms here.
on November 29, 2015
I got these and immediately put them on and my phone instantly got 14+ text messages, about 30 snapchats, and I'm now at 20k followers with my instagram account. I got so many friends and my Toyota Camery turned into a convertible roadster. It was amazing. After a day of complete coolness, I got in bed and took my glasses off. I instantly loss muscle mass as well as all my friends, followers, etc. I was then that I realized that I must constantly wear these in order to maintain this desired lifestyle. It's a sacrifice I'm willing to commit. It's been about 3 months now. My face is pretty sore but I'm writing this review in a helicopter flying over Miami so I can't really complain. It's definitely something to get used to but I'd recommend it to anyone who's game for a sudden shift in their life and glasses on their face 24/7.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.