Industrial Deals HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on July 19, 2016
These are perfect! I love the look and everything about them! So glad I got them! My dog loves me in them too!😊
review image
on August 18, 2016
I really appreciate a nice comfortable pair of sunglasses. I bought these from a store located near me and ended up sitting on them one day when I was in a rush. I looked up the product number (located on the inside of the sunglasses) on amazon and ended up getting them for around $50.00 cheaper and they were delivered within two to three days. I have gone through several different brands over the years. Oakley and Von Zipper mostly. These are more comfortable and honestly a lot more fashionable than any pair I have ever owned. I definitely recommend these if you like this style.
on August 15, 2015
Turned out to be fake. We had to check it to a couple of eye wear to confirm its authenticity. And it is not what is advertised and the product does not meet the quality. Although, i am amazed how close it was and hard to tell if its fake or original. Unless, you go out and bring to experts. And you'll know the bad side of this thing.

Bottom line. Don't advertise a product that is legit or authentic, that does not even meet the quality standard.
on March 31, 2016
I bought it on May 10, 2014 and the white stamp located in the upper right corner of the front lens vanished. That's the probe of how fake they are. All this time I thought they were original and now it's all a scam.
on April 28, 2016
Originally received a counterfeit pair of sunglasses which was PRETTY DARN CLOSE to the originals. It came in a authentic-looking Ray-Ban case and microfiber cloth with Ray-Ban logo; tiny Luxottica pamphlet. Brought it to an authorized Sunglasses Hut retailer where they inspected the product and confirmed my suspicions -- PLASTIC lens + RB logo etching was off. Fortunately, I contacted Amazon customer service where they rectified the situation and sent me a replacement pair with free two-day shipping. I then took the new pair to three separate Sunglasses Hut retailers where the associates all confirmed that the product was indeed authentic.

As for the sunglasses itself, they have a GREAT classic look that I love and sturdy construction. An authentic glass lens should give some noticeable weight -- but not heavy or anything.
on June 10, 2015
I had purchased the Clubmaster Ray-Ban's from a sunglass store in the mall and paid close to $200 for them. Afterwards I found them on Amazon for under a $100, so I was skeptical they were the real deal. I took a chance and ordered them knowing I could always return them if necessary. In the end they looked really good and I could not tell any difference from the one I paid twice the money for (they appear to be legit Ray-Bans) so the expensive pair went back to the mall. The moral of the story is never buy sunglasses in the mall unless you just have extra money you want to give away!
on April 24, 2017
Love these! Perfect for a small face and they provide a great pop of style. Highly recommend!

UPDATE: After six months, one of the arms came unattached. Actually, it came unglued (not unscrewed), leading me to think these aren’t the real deal. Changing my recommendation to avoid and purchase from a true authorized dealer to ensure you’re getting authentic Ray-Ban’s.
on July 7, 2014
Excellent quality and classic cool style. The G15 lenses are exceptionally clear, do a good job at cutting glare, and are great for driving. If you are coming from a pair of New Wayfarers (as I was) you should note that 1) In the same eye size (49) the overall lens size of these is a bit bigger, primarily from the lenses being "taller" than the NW. Also these are a fair bit heavier and have a tendency to slide down your nose (though proper adjustment of the bridge pads and ear hooks will correct this. Overall these are excellent glasses and I've received multiple compliments on them since I started wearing them.
on June 20, 2015
I love these sunglasses. I got the tortoise shell frames. They look good with my complexion. I wear contacts during the spring and summer. I'm going to buy the Ray-Ban Clubmaster prescription frames in black and silver for the fall and winter.

These glasses are sturdy, not too heavy. I would never buy them at full retail. They're kind of expensive still on Amazon, but significantly less than retail price.

I don't think these frames are for everyone though. If you wear t-shirts, cargo shorts and flip flops, these might not really fit your style.
on January 15, 2016
This is my second pair of ClubMasters, the first ones i purchased from Nordstrom and were stolen from me while backpacking in Israel. These are the best glasses and fit everyone perfectly no matter face shape. personally i have to go with the smaller frame because i have a smaller face and the lager frame over powers my face. these are great and feel just as sturdy as the ones from Nordstrom for nearly x2 the price. I'm a guy but have seen my girl friends try mine on and they look great and sexy! i would defiantly buy these if i was you. hopefully i don't lose these too lol!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.