Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 636 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 682 reviews
on August 18, 2016
I really appreciate a nice comfortable pair of sunglasses. I bought these from a store located near me and ended up sitting on them one day when I was in a rush. I looked up the product number (located on the inside of the sunglasses) on amazon and ended up getting them for around $50.00 cheaper and they were delivered within two to three days. I have gone through several different brands over the years. Oakley and Von Zipper mostly. These are more comfortable and honestly a lot more fashionable than any pair I have ever owned. I definitely recommend these if you like this style.
on April 9, 2015
The frame itself is great and I liked it - high quality and looks great. Unfortunately, I really did not like the green G15 lens for two reasons.

First, I'm not sure if its the lenses or the slightly angled set of the lenses, but there's some kind of reflection that I always see when looking through the glasses. It's distracting and slightly straining on the eye. (I ordered the 49mm and they seem to fit just fine so I don't think it's a size issue)

Second, this is completely my personal opinion, but the green tint just isn't any good. Plenty of people seem to like them, but I generally have had brown or black/gray lenses in the past. Testing with my older glasses, I much prefer the lenses, but I really tried to like the Ray-Ban's. Unfortunately, they're going back to Amazon and I'm going to try to find some with the brown gradient lens.
on June 10, 2015
I had purchased the Clubmaster Ray-Ban's from a sunglass store in the mall and paid close to $200 for them. Afterwards I found them on Amazon for under a $100, so I was skeptical they were the real deal. I took a chance and ordered them knowing I could always return them if necessary. In the end they looked really good and I could not tell any difference from the one I paid twice the money for (they appear to be legit Ray-Bans) so the expensive pair went back to the mall. The moral of the story is never buy sunglasses in the mall unless you just have extra money you want to give away!
on June 20, 2015
I love these sunglasses. I got the tortoise shell frames. They look good with my complexion. I wear contacts during the spring and summer. I'm going to buy the Ray-Ban Clubmaster prescription frames in black and silver for the fall and winter.

These glasses are sturdy, not too heavy. I would never buy them at full retail. They're kind of expensive still on Amazon, but significantly less than retail price.

I don't think these frames are for everyone though. If you wear t-shirts, cargo shorts and flip flops, these might not really fit your style.
on April 28, 2016
Originally received a counterfeit pair of sunglasses which was PRETTY DARN CLOSE to the originals. It came in a authentic-looking Ray-Ban case and microfiber cloth with Ray-Ban logo; tiny Luxottica pamphlet. Brought it to an authorized Sunglasses Hut retailer where they inspected the product and confirmed my suspicions -- PLASTIC lens + RB logo etching was off. Fortunately, I contacted Amazon customer service where they rectified the situation and sent me a replacement pair with free two-day shipping. I then took the new pair to three separate Sunglasses Hut retailers where the associates all confirmed that the product was indeed authentic.

As for the sunglasses itself, they have a GREAT classic look that I love and sturdy construction. An authentic glass lens should give some noticeable weight -- but not heavy or anything.
on August 2, 2015
I am an average 5ft2in woman not overweight, and my head is proportioned to my size. I purchased these, not sure about the 49mm and 51mm size.
I checked the reviews to see if anyone mentioned about the size, and most said they got the 49mm. I also went to You Tube for videos.
The 49mm size just barely goes over my ears.
I feel like this size would be great on a kid, but not an adult.
I will go for the next size up on my next pair.
on June 11, 2014
I bought to pair of Ray-Bans, the first was the New Wayfarer sunglasses (which EVERYONE and their mom owns) and so I decided I'd get another more "unique" pair. I came across these men's glasses and I read a lot of the reviews of people claiming they were fake because they were manufactured in China. After doing my own research on Ray-Ban manufacturing, I learned that some of their sunglasses are in fact made in China so I went ahead and ordered them. They are a little big and they start to slide off my nose after wearing them for a while (not sure if its because they're men's) but I love that I have yet to see anyone else wearing this pair.
on July 7, 2014
Excellent quality and classic cool style. The G15 lenses are exceptionally clear, do a good job at cutting glare, and are great for driving. If you are coming from a pair of New Wayfarers (as I was) you should note that 1) In the same eye size (49) the overall lens size of these is a bit bigger, primarily from the lenses being "taller" than the NW. Also these are a fair bit heavier and have a tendency to slide down your nose (though proper adjustment of the bridge pads and ear hooks will correct this. Overall these are excellent glasses and I've received multiple compliments on them since I started wearing them.
on January 16, 2014
For many years I travelled by car as a travel writer in Brazil, and had several Ray Ban models always with the G 15 lens.
If you choose a large model of these sunglasses, the lens get quite heavy, so I opted for the 49mm one this time.
What is amazing in the G 15 lens is that I could drive for hours and my eyes would feel comfortable.
G 15 is so great because in spite of being a green colour lens, it will not distort the colours. The blue sky will blue, red will stay red and so forth with other colours. Other lenses will change the colours you see through them.
Also I get fond of my stuff, and Ray Bans can last for many years, which I appreciate.
on January 15, 2016
This is my second pair of ClubMasters, the first ones i purchased from Nordstrom and were stolen from me while backpacking in Israel. These are the best glasses and fit everyone perfectly no matter face shape. personally i have to go with the smaller frame because i have a smaller face and the lager frame over powers my face. these are great and feel just as sturdy as the ones from Nordstrom for nearly x2 the price. I'm a guy but have seen my girl friends try mine on and they look great and sexy! i would defiantly buy these if i was you. hopefully i don't lose these too lol!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.