Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop now Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,230 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,302 reviews
on December 23, 2016
Glasses are most definitely a fake. There's no marking saying where they were made and they came in a dirty beat up box. Also, quality of materials is far from the same of another pair of Ray-bans I have. Even the sticker on the glasses is not centered. It is a shame since I was really looking forward to these shades.
review image review image review image
on November 3, 2016
Side arms were to short and didn't fit right and fell off bending over to pick up something and got a big chip on one of the lenses. I would like to get it repaired but don't have receipt. Can u get it fixed for me‼️
on April 10, 2015
These are my jam! I wear them every single day! The only thing is that I thought they were more blue than green, but they are completely green. Delivery took a little long, as expected, but everything was ok.
on February 21, 2016
These sunglasses are looking great on me! I got the 51mm and it fits perfectly on my face. They are legit, they come with the standard boxing of the glasses, case, cloth, and other papers. They are made from China, but they have moved their manufacturing there so they are valid. Here are some sources where Ray-Ban products are being manufactured outside of Italy.

If you look for shadesdaddy and quora topic on authenticity of ray bans made in places other than Italy, there are some interesting information worth considering. I believe that shadesdaddy and quora are trustworthy sources to vouch the authenticity. I would also go to an optometrist and verify with one of their lenses specialist.

I ust really love the glossy blackness of the frame and the pure looking gold finish. These have got to be the best purchase I made on glasses. I am even thinking of getting prescription sunglasses placed in them. It is too bad I can use these existing lenses and add a prescription to them, that would save on some glass and money.

I sweat a lot and my face becomes oily. When I took these out on a nice day, obviously they would become really oily really fast.. But at the end of the day after taking them off and examining them, they looked pretty clean to me. Maybe it is just the design of the material on the frame that repels that? They will most likely get dirty like all my other glasses that I have worn. Can't fix that.

More to come after a couple more days of wearing them in the bright sunshine!

####UPDATE####

Are the club master rb3016 sold on Amazon authentic? Ray-Ban Clubmaster Classic Sunglasses, Black/Green Classic G-15 Lens, 51 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002Q5NC8Y/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awd_r6qZwbT5Y5WZM

Hello Benjamin
Thanks for the email. We appreciate your interest in Ray-Ban.
While our list of online dealers is always changing, I have listed a few of the larger sites that we have partnered with below. If you come across another site you would like to verify, please feel free to let us know. I hope this helps. Thanks for your time.

www.Ray-Ban.com
www.SunglassHut.com
www.Zappos.com
www.Amazon.com (no third-party dealers on Amazon - only direct from Amazon purchases)
www.FramesDirect.com
www.LensCrafters.com
www.PearleVision.com
Please let us know if we can assist you with any future inquiries.

Victoria
Ray-Ban Customer Care
1(866)-472-9226
www.ray-ban.com
on April 9, 2015
The frame itself is great and I liked it - high quality and looks great. Unfortunately, I really did not like the green G15 lens for two reasons.

First, I'm not sure if its the lenses or the slightly angled set of the lenses, but there's some kind of reflection that I always see when looking through the glasses. It's distracting and slightly straining on the eye. (I ordered the 49mm and they seem to fit just fine so I don't think it's a size issue)

Second, this is completely my personal opinion, but the green tint just isn't any good. Plenty of people seem to like them, but I generally have had brown or black/gray lenses in the past. Testing with my older glasses, I much prefer the lenses, but I really tried to like the Ray-Ban's. Unfortunately, they're going back to Amazon and I'm going to try to find some with the brown gradient lens.
on August 18, 2016
I really appreciate a nice comfortable pair of sunglasses. I bought these from a store located near me and ended up sitting on them one day when I was in a rush. I looked up the product number (located on the inside of the sunglasses) on amazon and ended up getting them for around $50.00 cheaper and they were delivered within two to three days. I have gone through several different brands over the years. Oakley and Von Zipper mostly. These are more comfortable and honestly a lot more fashionable than any pair I have ever owned. I definitely recommend these if you like this style.
on December 20, 2014
I really liked the style of these glasses, and got several complements! However, the lens are very green, and not blueish like the pictures. It's great for outdoor activities under the sun and too dark to wear on the shade. Still love it though!
on April 26, 2016
Love these sunglasses! They are my go to pair. They have a slight greenish tint which makes everything look super nice especially in spring. I get compliments all the time for them. They have also put up with a lot of abuse from leaving them outside for extended periods, dropping them, and knocking around my full backpack with no damage. I always keep them in the case they came with. My only gripe with the glasses is that they slide down my nose a little bit, so I have to push them back up occasionally. This is usually only when I'm sweaty and in a hurry walking fast though.
on June 10, 2015
I had purchased the Clubmaster Ray-Ban's from a sunglass store in the mall and paid close to $200 for them. Afterwards I found them on Amazon for under a $100, so I was skeptical they were the real deal. I took a chance and ordered them knowing I could always return them if necessary. In the end they looked really good and I could not tell any difference from the one I paid twice the money for (they appear to be legit Ray-Bans) so the expensive pair went back to the mall. The moral of the story is never buy sunglasses in the mall unless you just have extra money you want to give away!
on June 20, 2015
I love these sunglasses. I got the tortoise shell frames. They look good with my complexion. I wear contacts during the spring and summer. I'm going to buy the Ray-Ban Clubmaster prescription frames in black and silver for the fall and winter.

These glasses are sturdy, not too heavy. I would never buy them at full retail. They're kind of expensive still on Amazon, but significantly less than retail price.

I don't think these frames are for everyone though. If you wear t-shirts, cargo shorts and flip flops, these might not really fit your style.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.