Industrial Deals Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 9, 2015
The frame itself is great and I liked it - high quality and looks great. Unfortunately, I really did not like the green G15 lens for two reasons.

First, I'm not sure if its the lenses or the slightly angled set of the lenses, but there's some kind of reflection that I always see when looking through the glasses. It's distracting and slightly straining on the eye. (I ordered the 49mm and they seem to fit just fine so I don't think it's a size issue)

Second, this is completely my personal opinion, but the green tint just isn't any good. Plenty of people seem to like them, but I generally have had brown or black/gray lenses in the past. Testing with my older glasses, I much prefer the lenses, but I really tried to like the Ray-Ban's. Unfortunately, they're going back to Amazon and I'm going to try to find some with the brown gradient lens.
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on September 17, 2016
The inconsistencies on these glasses are a little odd....I am assuming I have a legitimate pair but no where does it say where these glasses are made. If I had to purchase again, I would probably look at the Ray Ban site and see authorized dealers and sellers just to be sure. My son purchased these a=with his money and naturally we looked at them when they arrived to assess their authenticity—they appear legit (pictures provided) but no MADE IN.....
If it were me, I wold purchase from an authorized dealer—too many fakes out there and why be ripped off—these glasses are not pocket change. This pair seems good but again questioning the where made.
If I had to do it again, I would probably wait to purchase at Macys and use coupons to get a better value even tho I would have tax to pay.
7 helpful votes
8 helpful votes
on July 7, 2014
Excellent quality and classic cool style. The G15 lenses are exceptionally clear, do a good job at cutting glare, and are great for driving. If you are coming from a pair of New Wayfarers (as I was) you should note that 1) In the same eye size (49) the overall lens size of these is a bit bigger, primarily from the lenses being "taller" than the NW. Also these are a fair bit heavier and have a tendency to slide down your nose (though proper adjustment of the bridge pads and ear hooks will correct this. Overall these are excellent glasses and I've received multiple compliments on them since I started wearing them.
on November 28, 2014
I had been looking at this particular pair of sunglasses for a while and when I saw that they were on sale for $81, I couldn't pass it up. They are very nice and feel and look very sturdy and classy. All the real Ray-Ban markings were there. I know some say they say "Made in China" and that they are fake but I believe Luxotica (the company that owns and produces 80-90% of eyewear around the world) has pushed much of their Ray-Ban production to China in the last year or so. I have a pair of Wayfarers that I purchased in August 2013 and they say Made in Italy, but my regular Ray-Ban glasses that I got in August of 2014 say Made in China and I ordered both from the same place.

Overall, the glasses are DEFINITELY worth the purchase and saving the $80 or so as opposed to buying them at a Sunglasses Hut.
on January 15, 2016
This is my second pair of ClubMasters, the first ones i purchased from Nordstrom and were stolen from me while backpacking in Israel. These are the best glasses and fit everyone perfectly no matter face shape. personally i have to go with the smaller frame because i have a smaller face and the lager frame over powers my face. these are great and feel just as sturdy as the ones from Nordstrom for nearly x2 the price. I'm a guy but have seen my girl friends try mine on and they look great and sexy! i would defiantly buy these if i was you. hopefully i don't lose these too lol!
on June 12, 2014
Contrary to some of the other reviews, the glasses I received are most definitely authentic. They are an excellent pair of sunglasses that have met and exceeded my expectations in the last couple of months. The adjustable nose pads were a great relief compared to the plastic glasses/sunglass frames I'm used to wearing.

I have dark hair and olive skin, and the havana/tortoiseshell color with green lenses seems to be the best match for me.

I would definitely recommend this pair to anyone looking for a nice pair of glasses.
on July 23, 2014
I really like the look of this Clubmaster. The look is just classic. My husband got me this for our anniversary. Only thing i don't like about this is that it is quite heavy. For someone like me who has a lower nose bridge (yes, i'm Asian), if i press the nose piece closer together, then the sunglasses will look really high on my face. Also, it will leave a mark on my face every time i wear it. Not the most comfortable sunglasses for me, but i still like it. Just because.
on September 2, 2016
Have had these for almost a year now and no problems. This is an authentic pair and exactly the same as the ones you can buy at sunglass hut or a similar establishment. These are very comfortable and sturdy. I use these everyday and the sunglass still feel and seem good as new. The frame and everything is very good quality and would definitely recommend to friends.
on February 17, 2016
If you have never owned a pair of Ray Ban glasses, go ahead and buy a pair. You can feel the difference in the fitting and feeling compared to other bargain brands. The weight is perfect, the function is great, and the look is classic. You will not be disappointed in this style if you have an average size face. If your face is wide you may want glasses wider than 51mm.
on September 30, 2016
NOT polarized even though they are listed that way and shown on the picture. Made in China, but I understand RayBan has a factory there. They seem to be of good quality and fairly sturdy. Four stars because of the misinformation listed for these glasses.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.