Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on March 4, 2015
Wait a minute, these are sunglasses, not shoes. Questions 3 & 4 have no place here! Once again, a replacement for a pair I have managed to use and hang on to for over 20 years! I did send my current pair back to Ray Ban to be refurbished about 10 years ago, but great glasses. These were on a great sale so now I have a spare set for the car.!!! On the plus side, I already knew the mm measurements of the old pair so getting the right fit was EZ for me!
Love these glasses!
on December 16, 2013
For some reason the most popular negative post questions the authenticity of the Ray Bans that Amazon sells. I was hesitant at first but ordered them anyway and am thoroughly satisfied with these sun glasses. They arrived in a sturdy Ray Ban case, product documents were enclosed, and there was no evidence that they are knock-offs. If you're looking for a sharp looking pair of sun glasses, these are for you. They fit perfectly, are light weight, sturdy, and the polarized glass lenses are unlikely to scratch. I couldn't be happier with this purchase and am considering buying a second pair to keep in my car.
on March 20, 2015
Ray Ban is a very high quality sun glass, I will always buy Ray Ban's in the future, as I have purchased Maui Jims and paid a lot more and the quality is a lot less!
3 people found this helpful
on September 4, 2017
Good glasses
2 people found this helpful
on November 21, 2010
I was worried to order without trying on, but these are a safe bet all around. The size would be good for most average size women. The color is not pink really, but more of an unnoticable dusty rose gold. The mirrored gradient is tasteful...not 80s. They're not "police" looking either. They are moderately protective of my eyes in bright sunlight too. They are also quite durable, as I have had mine for 3 years & they have held up beautifully. I keep them in the case when they're not on my face & clean them once a week.
on February 21, 2018
My husband loved his birthday gift. The size fits as expected.loved it
on February 17, 2015
Love the glasses but they were too big and fell off my face every time I looked down. I took them to an optical store where they adjusted them for free . Now they are great!
on February 13, 2018
Very nice glasses! Perfect fit! Great quality for the cost!
on June 20, 2018
Not as described. Returned them.
on June 22, 2013
Really cool- was worried they were knockoffs- but so far so good. Years of buying cheap-o target sunglasses- I have opted to purchase these-they look great, feel great- and I am fairly sure theu will be very good.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question