Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,496 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,857 reviews
on March 19, 2014
I just received my gunmetal/crystal green polarized Ray-Bans from Amazon. I was never so afraid of a purchase in my life. I made a point to purchase a pair sold directly by Amazon versus a third-party seller. And I'm glad I did! There are numerous reviews claiming that their sunglasses are fake. Rest assured that if you buy the "sold by Amazon.com LLC" styles you have the real deal (be careful when you are selecting sizes/styles, as the seller changes for each that you click on...only certain ones are available directly from Amazon).

I was skeptical of the authenticity because of the huge price difference between local vendors and Amazon ($195 vs. $115, respectively). I've always trusted Amazon, but thought I'd dig deeper. I emailed Ray-Ban corporate, and here's the response I got:

Hello Brian,

Thanks for your email; we appreciate your interest in RayBan.

Please note that Amazon.com is an authorized online dealer of Rayban if the purchase is being made directly from Amazon. If the purchase is made by a 3rd party dealer on Amazon then we cannot guarantee if the product will be authentic. In your case you stated it was a direct purchase so you can be assured that the product you received is 100% authentic.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask us. Again we thank you for your business and loyalty to RayBan.

Regards,
Alex
Customer Care Specialist | Ray-Ban.com

I hope this information helps with your decision! It did with mine! I received the sunglasses today and couldn't be happier!

Thank you Amazon for a great product at a great price!
2626 comments| 675 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 5, 2016
Guys be extra careful where you order your shades from i got these from Jones Deals for a great price and fulfilled by amazon so i thought since they have the "fulfilled by amazon" stamp they had to be legit right ? Wrong wrong wrong these are "ok" knockoffs and if you dont anything about ray bans you will get fooled. The very next day i got a new pair direct from amazon with no middle man in between and boy its like night and day.

First off the boxes are different sizes.

Aside from the different size the fakes just decided to use a different box altogether.

Notice the "®" inside the ray ban logo the fonts are different very subtle but they are different.

Looking in the logo circle again notice the word "sunglasses" the black case is the fake now look at the "gla" letters on one the letters are bunched up and off center on the other the letters are perfectly spaced and on line.

The clothe to clean the lens well you see for yourself which is real and which is fake just the detailing alone is a giveaway.

Cases are cut different fakes are cut in a straight line the real ones have a nice arch to them also the feel inside the case is softer on the real ones.

Even the booklets aren't right the color is duller missing info and my goodness even the address is wrong WOW.

Back of the book looks the same but the color is way off.

Look at the etching on the fake ones the "RB" isnt where its supposed to be as opposed to the authentic where its perfectly in line with the leg of the shades.

Some other notes the "mirror" effect on the fakes seem to be louder or exaggerated as to the authentic where its not as pronounced.
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
11 comment| 89 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 12, 2015
I got the all black ones and i absolutely love them. They are half the price of the ones i almost bought at sunglass hut and you can tell they are authentic by the engraved "RB." I think I am going to order another pair!!
review image review image
1111 comments| 361 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 9, 2015
I am so disappointed to see that the Ray Ban printed on the Glass is chipping out in just a little over one month after I bought it. See the image.
review image
77 comments| 241 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 18, 2017
love these pink shades
when looking at these in the mirror you can see your eyes through them a bit
These are polarized and they are a little larger shape than the regular shaped (which is good for women trying to keep the crow's feet away)
they do not go loop around your ears
there just a regular mild curve
and i suggest nose pads so they dont slip down your nose when your outside running or in the hot sun sweating
sunglasses come with
a hard case for them when not wearing
comes with
a cleaning cloth
and some info about the glasses
happy with this product
want to buy another pair but different color
when i come into some money so i can switch around and such
awesome ..feel like a celeb.in them
on September 24, 2016
Authentic Ray-Bans. ORDERED from DELUXE ZOOM. The best sunglasses I've received.
review image
on April 19, 2017
I don't normally do reviews but, in this case I have to do it... First I'm a RayBan Fan but that doesn't make me a RayBan expert.... so I Compared my new Ray Ban to some of my personal RayBan Collection Bought in Store (Price around 175-215)..... I had my doubt because of the low price and some reviews... Comparing with others it have some "Micro" details that are blind to the naked eye....(Nose PAD have a different writing of RB, Code, etc...) But that doesn't make then Fake... Because My DAD has some Old Ray ban with different writing and different codes Etc... Why Give them 5 Stars? Because the Weight. Original or Fake it have the same weight, same comfort, Same Size (62mm), maybe some minor details that doesn't make them FAKE.... if they are Fake, they are the best Replica I have ever seen.... and I'm happy because I save close to $100...
If you feel disappointed with them... Well go to the store and buy them at ORIGINAL PRICE.... see the pictures...
review image review image review image review image
on July 18, 2016
one of my friends is a professional eyes doctor assistant who usually takes orders for her eyes clinic. she said these sunglasses are not the OEM ray ban that is why they sold at that cheap price $88.30. after she identifing these sunglasses, she said these are very high level imitation. everything is pretty close to the OEM except the marks. but these imitation works good. these worth the price.
if you are looking for the OEM ray ban, please dont anxious to get things on the cheap. go to ray ban official website
on November 22, 2015
I've worn Ray-Ban sunglasses dating back to my junior high school days when the original Miami Vice drove me to purchase several pair of Wayfarers. These aviators (black 58mm) are a perfect fit without being oversized and have the quality I've come to expect from Ray--Ban. I prefer the non-polarized for driving and the sturdy case and cleaning cloth it arrived with keep it safe and secure when I travel. These are authentic (I did purchase directly from Amazon rather than a secondary vendor) and I'm very happy with both the purchase price and the quality of product.
on August 5, 2015
I like the glasses themselves but I did not receive the item in the picture.
The pieces that go over the ears are CLEAR.
I looked at a lot of options and chose this specific product because it was brown instead of clear.
I was going to send them back but the box and all the labels showed the correct item number as this listing, so I figured it would occur again even if I tried ordering again.

The gradient lens is awesome though. Not super great for actual really sunny days. But great look to them and can be worn indoors too without it being too dark.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.