Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Prophets of Rage GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 3,398 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,667 reviews
on March 19, 2014
I just received my gunmetal/crystal green polarized Ray-Bans from Amazon. I was never so afraid of a purchase in my life. I made a point to purchase a pair sold directly by Amazon versus a third-party seller. And I'm glad I did! There are numerous reviews claiming that their sunglasses are fake. Rest assured that if you buy the "sold by Amazon.com LLC" styles you have the real deal (be careful when you are selecting sizes/styles, as the seller changes for each that you click on...only certain ones are available directly from Amazon).

I was skeptical of the authenticity because of the huge price difference between local vendors and Amazon ($195 vs. $115, respectively). I've always trusted Amazon, but thought I'd dig deeper. I emailed Ray-Ban corporate, and here's the response I got:

Hello Brian,

Thanks for your email; we appreciate your interest in RayBan.

Please note that Amazon.com is an authorized online dealer of Rayban if the purchase is being made directly from Amazon. If the purchase is made by a 3rd party dealer on Amazon then we cannot guarantee if the product will be authentic. In your case you stated it was a direct purchase so you can be assured that the product you received is 100% authentic.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask us. Again we thank you for your business and loyalty to RayBan.

Regards,
Alex
Customer Care Specialist | Ray-Ban.com

I hope this information helps with your decision! It did with mine! I received the sunglasses today and couldn't be happier!

Thank you Amazon for a great product at a great price!
2626 comments| 675 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 5, 2016
Guys be extra careful where you order your shades from i got these from Jones Deals for a great price and fulfilled by amazon so i thought since they have the "fulfilled by amazon" stamp they had to be legit right ? Wrong wrong wrong these are "ok" knockoffs and if you dont anything about ray bans you will get fooled. The very next day i got a new pair direct from amazon with no middle man in between and boy its like night and day.

First off the boxes are different sizes.

Aside from the different size the fakes just decided to use a different box altogether.

Notice the "®" inside the ray ban logo the fonts are different very subtle but they are different.

Looking in the logo circle again notice the word "sunglasses" the black case is the fake now look at the "gla" letters on one the letters are bunched up and off center on the other the letters are perfectly spaced and on line.

The clothe to clean the lens well you see for yourself which is real and which is fake just the detailing alone is a giveaway.

Cases are cut different fakes are cut in a straight line the real ones have a nice arch to them also the feel inside the case is softer on the real ones.

Even the booklets aren't right the color is duller missing info and my goodness even the address is wrong WOW.

Back of the book looks the same but the color is way off.

Look at the etching on the fake ones the "RB" isnt where its supposed to be as opposed to the authentic where its perfectly in line with the leg of the shades.

Some other notes the "mirror" effect on the fakes seem to be louder or exaggerated as to the authentic where its not as pronounced.
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
11 comment| 86 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 12, 2015
I got the all black ones and i absolutely love them. They are half the price of the ones i almost bought at sunglass hut and you can tell they are authentic by the engraved "RB." I think I am going to order another pair!!
review image review image
1111 comments| 361 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 9, 2015
I am so disappointed to see that the Ray Ban printed on the Glass is chipping out in just a little over one month after I bought it. See the image.
review image
77 comments| 241 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 21, 2015
Absolutely great!! My order came a day early than expected and I am so pleased with my new sunglasses!
on August 18, 2017
love these pink shades
when looking at these in the mirror you can see your eyes through them a bit
These are polarized and they are a little larger shape than the regular shaped (which is good for women trying to keep the crow's feet away)
they do not go loop around your ears
there just a regular mild curve
and i suggest nose pads so they dont slip down your nose when your outside running or in the hot sun sweating
sunglasses come with
a hard case for them when not wearing
comes with
a cleaning cloth
and some info about the glasses
happy with this product
want to buy another pair but different color
when i come into some money so i can switch around and such
awesome ..feel like a celeb.in them
on September 24, 2016
Authentic Ray-Bans. ORDERED from DELUXE ZOOM. The best sunglasses I've received.
on April 19, 2017
I don't normally do reviews but, in this case I have to do it... First I'm a RayBan Fan but that doesn't make me a RayBan expert.... so I Compared my new Ray Ban to some of my personal RayBan Collection Bought in Store (Price around 175-215)..... I had my doubt because of the low price and some reviews... Comparing with others it have some "Micro" details that are blind to the naked eye....(Nose PAD have a different writing of RB, Code, etc...) But that doesn't make then Fake... Because My DAD has some Old Ray ban with different writing and different codes Etc... Why Give them 5 Stars? Because the Weight. Original or Fake it have the same weight, same comfort, Same Size (62mm), maybe some minor details that doesn't make them FAKE.... if they are Fake, they are the best Replica I have ever seen.... and I'm happy because I save close to $100...
If you feel disappointed with them... Well go to the store and buy them at ORIGINAL PRICE.... see the pictures...
review image review image review image review image
on August 12, 2017
My first impression was a 3 or a 4 however I have been using these while driving for several weeks now and I'm up to a 5. The optical glass & coatings are fabulous. The look is very smart with a copper-ish tinge. The temple pieces are wires but seem sturdy,

As I have gotten older, I need more photons coming in & cheap sunglasses just don't get the acuity that I need. My previous sunglasses were also Ray Bans but they were over 20 years old and the coatings were starting to peel up from the sides.
on September 25, 2015
Recently I purchased my first pair of Ray Ban aviators. An ideal user for this product would be someone who likes to wear sunglasses a lot and knows that they will be getting a lot of use out of a nicer pair of sunglasses. I know for myself I was always the person who told myself that I don’t need to buy a pair of nice sunglasses, I’m fine with my cheap 20 dollar ones from target. But buying a pair of Ray Bans was hands down one of the best purchases I have ever made. Having sunglasses that are high quality really makes me question why I always settled for that 20-dollar pair from target.
I evaluated this product on durability, style and compared it to other high priced sunglasses. Before purchasing this product on Amazon I did a lot of research online to figure out what others were saying about the product and it seemed like there just wasn’t a comparison when it came to these sunglasses. When I received my package within two days I was ecstatic because I received a great product and received it quick.
I would recommend this product to someone who is looking for fashion forward sunglasses that are durable and stylish. Furthermore, anyone who is looking for a fun everyday pair of sunglasses this may be the perfect fit. I would definitely recommend buying it through Amazon because it comes within two days, which is a bonus because I know that I love to receive packages as soon as possible.
Overall I would rate this product 5 stars, after using this product I decided to purchase another pair in a different style. I would say that this product overall is durable stylish and at the top of the list of comparable items. I can now say that I am loyal to the Ray Ban brand after purchasing two sunglasses. Also loyal to the amazon brand as well for the fast shipping and great customer service that I have received.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.