Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- METAL frame
- Glass lens
- 100% UV400 protection coating
- Lens width: 58 millimeters
- Lens height: 46 millimeters
- Bridge: 14 millimeters
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
These Ray-Ban aviator sunglasses feature durable metal frames and logo lettering at the right lens. 100% UV protection. Case and cleaning cloth included.
Ray-Ban is the world's most iconic eyewear brand and is a global leader in its sector. Every model in the Ray-Ban collection is the product of meticulous, original styling that translates the best of the latest fashion trends into an ever-contemporary look for millions of Ray-Ban wearers around the world. From the early Aviator style that emerged in 1937 to the introduction of the classic Wayfarer in 1952, Ray-Ban is a brand that embodies America and adventure, great cities and wide-open spaces, heroism, individuality, and authenticity. Starting with a silver screen debut in 1961, Ray-Ban sunglasses have appeared throughout hundreds of films and have been a favorite on the Hollywood scene for years, both on and off the screen. With timeless and imaginative styles, Ray-Ban consistently blends high-tech design, lenses, and materials. The collection remains true to its classic heritage while continuously evolving to meet today's fashion demands.
- Package Dimensions: 6.7 x 2.9 x 1.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005XIUUAE
- Item model number: 0RB3025
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 13, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- #1 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Women > Shops > Contemporary & Designer > Accessories > Sunglasses & Eyewear Accessories > Sunglasses
- #1 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Men > Shops > Contemporary & Designer > Accessories > Sunglasses & Eyewear Accessories > Sunglasses
- #108 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Men > Accessories > Sunglasses & Eyewear Accessories > Sunglasses
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Ray-Ban Aviator 112/19 Aviator Sunglasses,Matte Gold/Green Mirror Lens,58 mm
I don't understand how this seller have this good rating!!!...
They sent me a superb quality fake product. First of all they took the price of the polarized version but sent me a regular version. Moreover that is a fake one. The product failed at least 4 counterfeit buster features.
I am using Ray-Ban for more than 9 years. As soon as I saw the Ray-ban logo on the glass I felt I bit uncomfortable but could not identify the problem with that. A closer look revealed the actual story.In the Ray-Ban logo the head of the letter ' R ' starts with thick edge and then becomes a bit thinner. But, the product I got, there the head of the letter ' R ' was equally thing through out its length. And the print is also slightly larger if I am not wrong.
Later I found the followings:
1) It did not have the square shaped sticker bar-code on the paper box.
2) In the nose shoe there is no 'R.B' rather there is 'R B' and the seller intentionally scratched the noes shoe so that it become unreadable.
3) In the left leg part of the white print is already gone.
4) Moreover, I am writing about a feature. May be this is not correct cause I could not find this feature over internet but discovered myself.
I have 4 pairs of Ray Ban's in all of them in one nose shoe in printed in inverted alignment with the other. But the product I got, that has both in same alignment. If anybody can check and verify my observation, please comment.
I would say definitely worth the extra few dollars though.