- Non Foldable
- Comes with case and clearning cloth, Metal
- Size lens-bridge: 52 - 14 ; Temple Length: 135 ; Shape: Pilot
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Decades ago Ray Ban introduced the Aviator Sunglasses to the world, and now they've made them a little smaller, but kept the same bold, swanky appeal just for the ladies. Svelte lines and a knock-out frame style keep you looking like a million bucks while you cruise town, and the smaller shape easily fits a woman's slimmer and narrower face. Shade your eyes with the unmistakable Aviator Small Sunglasses and make summer a little sweeter.
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 3 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001753B76
- Item model number: 0RB3044
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 12, 2003
- #33 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Women > Shops > Contemporary & Designer > Accessories > Sunglasses & Eyewear Accessories > Sunglasses
- #41 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Men > Shops > Contemporary & Designer > Accessories > Sunglasses & Eyewear Accessories > Sunglasses
- #762 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Men > Accessories > Sunglasses & Eyewear Accessories > Sunglasses
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Why 4 stars instead of 5? Although I love the way THEY look, I don't think that looking through them provides the clarity of polarized lenses (I haven't found these 3044 offered with the polarized option). If you really care about the lens quality, I would go with Oakley polarized lenses. Things are crystal clear and tinted without being too dark. These ray-bans take everything a shade too dark for my taste -- but I wonder if the crystal light blue lenses would provide a better quality of light than these green/black tinted ones. I'm not displeased enough to think about sending these back and renewing the search.
Overall, these are going to be my go-to glasses for as long as I can prevent my dogs from crushing them.