Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Non Foldable
- Comes with case and clearning cloth, Metal
- Size lens-bridge: 52 - 14 ; Temple Length: 135 ; Shape: Pilot
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Decades ago Ray Ban introduced the Aviator Sunglasses to the world, and now they've made them a little smaller, but kept the same bold, swanky appeal just for the ladies. Svelte lines and a knock-out frame style keep you looking like a million bucks while you cruise town, and the smaller shape easily fits a woman's slimmer and narrower face. Shade your eyes with the unmistakable Aviator Small Sunglasses and make summer a little sweeter.
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 3 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001753B76
- Item model number: 0RB3044
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 12, 2003
- #37 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Women > Shops > Contemporary & Designer > Accessories > Sunglasses & Eyewear Accessories > Sunglasses
- #48 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Men > Shops > Contemporary & Designer > Accessories > Sunglasses & Eyewear Accessories > Sunglasses
- #1029 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Women > Accessories > Sunglasses & Eyewear Accessories > Sunglasses
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But they were definitely real.
Why 4 stars instead of 5? Although I love the way THEY look, I don't think that looking through them provides the clarity of polarized lenses (I haven't found these 3044 offered with the polarized option). If you really care about the lens quality, I would go with Oakley polarized lenses. Things are crystal clear and tinted without being too dark. These ray-bans take everything a shade too dark for my taste -- but I wonder if the crystal light blue lenses would provide a better quality of light than these green/black tinted ones. I'm not displeased enough to think about sending these back and renewing the search.
Overall, these are going to be my go-to glasses for as long as I can prevent my dogs from crushing them.