- Non Foldable
- Comes with case and clearning cloth, Metal
- Size lens-bridge: 52 - 14 ; Temple Length: 135 ; Shape: Pilot
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Decades ago Ray Ban introduced the Aviator Sunglasses to the world, and now they've made them a little smaller, but kept the same bold, swanky appeal just for the ladies. Svelte lines and a knock-out frame style keep you looking like a million bucks while you cruise town, and the smaller shape easily fits a woman's slimmer and narrower face. Shade your eyes with the unmistakable Aviator Small Sunglasses and make summer a little sweeter.
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 3 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001753B76
- Item model number: 0RB3044
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 12, 2003
- #37 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Women > Shops > Contemporary & Designer > Accessories > Sunglasses & Eyewear Accessories > Sunglasses
- #46 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Men > Shops > Contemporary & Designer > Accessories > Sunglasses & Eyewear Accessories > Sunglasses
- #878 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Men > Accessories > Sunglasses & Eyewear Accessories > Sunglasses
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE - I still like the way the 52mm fit on my face - BUT I finally discovered they are a bit small when I tried to wear them on my head (when inside) - they are actually small and I can't wear them up when indoors - big negative for me - that's why I changed from 5 to 4 stars.
Perfect fit for those who have smaller heads or thin faces. These aviators don't cover your entire cheeks and look pretty good. You might find yourself squinting from time to time due to the fact that the wayfarer style lets in a lot less stray light from the front due to the inherent design. The shades are definitely a lot more delicate than the aforementioned style as well so do be careful folding them up and storing them. Can't just throw them in the bag like your old Wayfarers!