Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ray-Ban Men's Cockpit Aviator Sunglasses
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports

on July 5, 2009
Overall, great product. Looks stylish, seems quality, but a little delicate. I'm worried about crushing them more then other shades I've had. Great optical clarity. They feel comfortable and stay on well. No complaints....also, this was the best price I could find. They were $190 in stores. HDO had great customer support as well.
on October 27, 2014
Quality glasses. My only complaint is that they are made in China, not Italy (but the quality does not seem to have suffered from the manufacture location - yet). Be advised, these are "cockpit" not "aviators" - the design is the same but the lenses are smaller. If you have high cheekbones like me this makes them far more comfortable...
on July 21, 2015
59mm would seem to put these among the largest aviators available but they are not as big from top to bottom like large aviators are. I guess that's what makes them cockpits. Anyways they fit and look great on my large face, and I prefer these to my large aviators that I was expecting these to be similar to. These Polarized lenses are fantastic and the fit and finish of the glasses is top notch. Don't let made in China dissuade you. The Italians excel in design but are horrible manufacturers. Most things made in Italy that are not edible should be avoided.
on July 17, 2015
Snapped this up for $80+ during the Prime Day sale (July 15th).

Polarized glasses. I was afraid it might be too heavy but I like glasses clarity over polycarbonate. Well, it fit perfectly and it was not heavy, feels good. Tint is nice, not too dark nor too light.

It is made in China, but not an issue, same high quality as in Italy.

I actually prefer this look over the aviator which is a little too teardrop shape for me.
on July 8, 2015
I have had this style of Ray-Ban on my Wish List for almost a year. I was hesitant to pull the trigger because, as others have commented....how do I know they're authentic, at this price???? And - I never, ever see the combo I want (silver frame, gray gradient lens) in stores - gold or gunmetal seem to be the storefront darlings - and I really like to try on sunglasses before I buy. Anyway, I was recently at the beach and wouldn't you know it, the woman on the next blanket had THE PAIR on her face. MY PAIR!!!! She was nice enough to let me try them on (thank you, Leela!). She told me that she did indeed order them from Amazon, and to just make sure that the seller is Amazon, and they will be authentic - she had inquired with Ray-Ban, and found out Amazon is an authorized retailer. I ordered them as soon as I got home.

I. Love. Them. I love aviator-style glasses in general, but the teardrop shape of the lens doesn't look right on my face. The cockpit frames work much better for me. Excellent Ray-Ban quality. Lightweight, classic styling, completely adjustable. The gray gradient lenses are perfect, in my opinion. Now, they aren't adequate in blinding sun conditions (especially if you have light-colored eyes) because they aren't dark enough, but I burn like a vampire, so I am rarely in blinding sun conditions by choice....and when I am, I have a hat on and I'm seeking shade like a cockroach seeks a crack in the wall when the lights come on....so it's good.

Thrilled with this purchase - AMAZING price through ****Amazon*****.
on August 24, 2012
These are the exact Ray Ban's I bought at the Sunglass Hut. When I told my husband how much I spent, he found these (same style number) on Amazon for substatially less money. I returned the SH ones the next day and purchased these. Love them! Very happy with my purchase, and with our savings!
on February 5, 2015
The glasses are real, but they don't come with the Ray ban booklet or cleaning cloth (suspicious at first). Also, the RayBan box arrived beat up and the glasses dirty, almost as if the packaging was sitting for years or used by other people. I thought it was simply unacceptable for a supposedly new product.

The glasses themselves were as described, very nice lenses, and polarized. Very comfortable and good looking. The only thing I don't like about this style is the fact that they let tons of light in from the side since they're so straight. It's almost as if only half of your field of view is shaded. The edges are all bright, but the middle shaded. If the sun is at your 4 o lock position, it will bounce off the inside of your lens into your eye and cause some bad, glare-like effects. If you're getting these for the best sun protection, don't. If you're getting these for more fashionable reasons, they're a great buy.
on December 12, 2014
I searched high and low for an aviator frame to fit my small face. Don't be steered away from the description that they are mens glasses. The gold frame and brown lens look awesome on a female. The fit is perfect!!!!
on November 25, 2013
They are in every way original RayBan sunglasses and they come with the quality and the add-ons proper of the product. Every sing of an original product id found in this glasses and the prices is very competitive for the quality. Recommended 100%.
on May 4, 2015
I've been wanting a pair of aviators forever it seems. I went to Sunglass Hut and about stroked at the thought of owning a pair of thin $300 sunglasses while I have an 8 yr old daughter who loves to take my stuff. I also have a round/squarish face with a set of cheeks that get in the way of most sunglasses. Tiny eyes + big cheeks = difficult to find shades, so it was down to these co-pilots or the other curvier aviators. I depend on reviews and there weren't many for these but they were all very favorable. The price was great ($85 + prime shipping) and even better when I factored in my $40 credit so I figured I'd go for it. I LOVE THESE GLASSES. They're not too dark but plenty dark enough. They're light and not too big on my female face although they are men's glasses.