Your Garage Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 46 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 49 reviews
on December 21, 2013
This sunglasses are a very good copy of the originals but still copies. How I realized they are copies? the frame is not metal is plastic, and the nose pads they say Ray Ban but backwards also they are mobile. And they don have the mark R&B on the left lens.

Other than that every thing looks original, and yes they also say made in China but I have a pair of originals R&B and they also say made in china. Luxotica the one that make the frames for R&B also have some companys in China. but you can tell that this RB3466 are not originals because their quality.
on January 6, 2015
these glasses are fakes. all Ray ban sunglasses have a small RB etched on the inside of the left lens and these do not. They also are very flimsy. I called Ray Ban and they confirmed that all glasses have the etching.
on November 19, 2011
very comfortable! and light! ALOT cheaper than the ones in the ray ban stores. I even took my pair in to have them checked to make sure they were the real deal and they were :)
on December 15, 2013
I bought this sunglasses because i thought it original quality depending to the Product Description : Made in Italy ,,
but when i got it i realized that it's not original quality .. so take care
on August 10, 2013
When I wore them outdoors it was as if I was looking through a 10 dollar pair sunglasses. This is not the experience I am used to with my other 2 pair of Ray Bans. I was disappointed in the quality..
on October 27, 2012
I just bought this Raybay and its nice! Nice color (mostly for woman), nice built in material, nice lens and good quality in general. This is a Rayban, so I guess we do not need more details about it. ;-) Nice purchase.
on November 12, 2012
Bought for my son and he loved it. Would recommend with this price. I tried other sites and the rate was more on other sites including Rayban.
on February 12, 2014
Ray-Ban RB3466 Composite Sunglasses 135 mm, Non-Polarized, Gold/Brown
RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT FOR ITS QUALITY AND PRICE

BEWARE OF SIZE !
on May 2, 2013
These are great looking glasses and an update to the traditional aviator style. They were a little narrow for my face, but still look great.
on December 8, 2012
very nice glasses, i was kinda worried for the color (Silver Frame/Smoke Gradient), size and details...
but i'm happy with this product.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question