Ray-Ban RB3477 - ARISTA Frame CRYSTAL BROWN GRADIENT Lenses 56mm Non-Polarized
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- metal frame
- Glass lens
- 100% UV400 protection coating
- Lens width: 56
- Bridge: 16 millimeters
- Arm: 135 millimeters
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Ray-Ban is the world's most iconic eyewear brand and is a global leader in its sector. Every model in the Ray-Ban collection is the product of meticulous, original styling that translates the best of the latest fashion trends into an ever-contemporary look for millions of Ray-Ban wearers around the world. From the early Aviator style that emerged in 1937 to the introduction of the classic Wayfarer in 1952, Ray-Ban is a brand that embodies America and adventure, great cities and wide-open spaces, heroism, individuality, and authenticity. Starting with a silver screen debut in 1961, Ray-Ban sunglasses have appeared throughout hundreds of films and have been a favorite on the Hollywood scene for years, both on and off the screen. With timeless and imaginative styles, Ray-Ban consistently blends high-tech design, lenses, and materials. The collection remains true to its classic heritage while continuously evolving to meet today's fashion demands.
- Package Dimensions: 6.8 x 2.9 x 1.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 ounces
- ASIN: B005MWSUIK
- Item model number: 0RB3477
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 23, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- #2151 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Women > Shops > Contemporary & Designer > Accessories > Sunglasses & Eyewear Accessories > Sunglasses
- #2707 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Men > Shops > Contemporary & Designer > Accessories > Sunglasses & Eyewear Accessories > Sunglasses
- #6387 in Sports & Outdoors > Outdoor Recreation > Accessories > Sports Sunglasses
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I thought the 56mm would be too small, but I see now that they are the perfect size for me. I wear a medium for a hat size, and the 60mm I have just look too bulky. Make me look bug eyed.
In short, they look cool. As for keeping out the sun - that is another story. I don't think these were meant for the beach, but I got them for driving so I am okay. Would need something a little darker for the beach as the gradient does let a lot of light in at the bottom.