- Made in US
- Plastic frame
- Plastic lens
- 100% UV protection coating
- Lens width: 50 millimeters
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Since 1937, Ray-Ban has been known for being authentic, cool and timeless with deep roots in music and pop culture. Iconic styles such as the Aviator, Wayfarer and Clubmaster as well as innovative lenses such as Chromance and Polar make it the most loved eyewear brand in the world.
These folding plastic Ray-Ban sunglasses feature logo lettering at the right lens and temples. 100% UV protection. Case and cleaning cloth included.
- Product Dimensions: 3.5 x 3.1 x 1.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001UQ71PU
- Item model number: 0RB4105
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 12, 2003
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- #42 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Women > Shops > Contemporary & Designer > Accessories > Sunglasses & Eyewear Accessories > Sunglasses
- #53 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Men > Shops > Contemporary & Designer > Accessories > Sunglasses & Eyewear Accessories > Sunglasses
- #1032 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Men > Accessories > Sunglasses & Eyewear Accessories > Sunglasses
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They're about as the same size as regular wayfarers but they fold up to fit into a box about 3/4 the size of a cigarette box.
Not exactly slim and very awkward to fit into your pocket, so, what's really the point of these folding up?
I honestly have NOT found any practical use for them folding up, if anything, it makes them more annoying as it's difficult to put on with one hand.
These are my first pair of genuine Ray-Bans and the quality is outstanding. I've dropped them more times than I can count and the knock-offs could've cracked, broken, after 2-3 drops. These have stood up extremely well so far.
I get lots of compliments on the style. I like they way they rest on my face and ears. I also like that these are a Wayfarer styles but they ARE a unique wayfarer. They are not the same as either the classic or the new wayfarer, but as far as I have seen, are their own frame separate form any of the other wayfarers. I used to have another less common wayfarer style that were stolen and I was SUPER bummed. So many people wear the wayfarers now that I like still being able to rock RayBans but sporting a more personal/unique style.
I still have the case from my old raybans so must of the time I put these in there (without folding them up, obviously), but there have been a couple of times, going to a wedding or event that I want to carry a small clutch and not my big purse, so having the little case these fold into has been nice.
Overall have been really happy with these, they came at a good price (better than I would've gotten at a retailer).
I have a medium size head according to ray bans size chart I looked up on google. This fits perfectly and looks great with my head size. Thanks seller!
Most recent customer reviews
Those are all i received and I purchased these 3 years ago its my second pair from this seller but this time im very disappointed