Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on November 15, 2016
So, I bought this pair off of the Ray Ban website for $140. Then I saw these for cheaper. I decided to buy these as well to see if they were as good. I couldn't even tell the difference between the two, not in the packaging or anything about the sunglasses themselves. They were both polarized. The Ray Ban pair had a slight imperfection on the frame, and the Amazon pair did not open as well (on the hinges). A friend of mine says you can tell if they're real based on a special engraving on the lenses -- which are present on both sunglasses! This was a gift for someone so I'm glad I'll get to return the Ray Ban pair and save a little bit.
on December 27, 2015
Very nice pair of sunglasses. The 66mm are big but that's what I wanted. You better have a big face or nose (I have the nose) to hold these in place.
They came hella fast!
Original!
Still no complaints.
review image
on October 26, 2017
The springs make a terrible screeching noise when opening/closing the arms. They also contribute to making these virtually unwearable on the top of one's head if you're the type who slides your glasses up like that when not using them, as they try to flex together, resulting in the glasses bouncing off your head, rather than staying in place.

They do look fantastic, however, and the lenses used are the expected high quality one would hope from a pair of Ray-Bans with crystal clear vision (I'd been using a pair of Von Zippers recently, and these Ray-Bans just reminded me again what a difference high quality lenses make in comfort and clarity).
on January 30, 2016
Almost bought them today 01/30/2016 at Sunglass Hut in Grand Prairie,TX. Price they offered these at $185.00 in the gloss black grey polorized lens. Decided to hold off & shop on Amazon first. Although I did find several different offers there was just one that had the polorized version that could be seen and verified. The best price was $170.00. Important point here is you need to see the label in the upper right lens only. It needs to read- Ray Ban P. If the capitalized P is missing the version your holding or considering are just good sunglasses and are not polorized.
on March 21, 2014
I love these sunglasses. They are authentic! I ordered the Ray-Ban Rb4147 Flat Top Boyfriend Sunglasses 60 mm, Non-Polarized, Tortoise/Brown Gradient and they are great and look fabulous on me.

They are bigger than some other sunglasses that I own, but this is what I was looking for. I don't like how the Wayfarers fit my face, so I decided to give these shades a try and I am so happy that I did. I am very happy with my purchase and Amazon always fulfills my orders promptly (Prime member).

I read on other comments that they got a pair that made a lot of noise when they opened/closed the legs, but definitely do not make any noise. They are very sturdy and very well worth the money.
on September 25, 2013
I read many reviews questioning if they were real or not, so I was a little worried when buying these. When I got them, I checked all the little things that give it away. The little P on the front, the case and the numbers on the frames. Everything seemed right. Mine did squeak a bit when I first opened, but I think that was because it had never been opened before. After using them, they no longer made that noise. About the glasses themselves, they are super comfortable and protect you eyes very well. I no longer squint when looking at bright lights. I think the people complaining about getting fakes ones were not actually getting the from Amazon, but another seller, so be careful when switching models. Amazon would never sell anything fake. These were half of the price of the same ones in stores, so well worth the risk. The best sunglasses I have ever had. One very happy customer!!!
on December 19, 2016
Great pair of sunglasses. Gives you that cool casual look. And it's nice to be different from the usual black/grey.
on July 15, 2017
The gsunglasses look cheap, my concern is if they are real or smith because its so "plastiky"...thought the quality would be better for a !00U$d, won't recommend this glasses
on June 3, 2017
Very Nice.. Love It!
on July 9, 2016
Not Ray Ban quality of yesterday. Not worth one hundred dollars.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.