Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 15, 2016
So, I bought this pair off of the Ray Ban website for $140. Then I saw these for cheaper. I decided to buy these as well to see if they were as good. I couldn't even tell the difference between the two, not in the packaging or anything about the sunglasses themselves. They were both polarized. The Ray Ban pair had a slight imperfection on the frame, and the Amazon pair did not open as well (on the hinges). A friend of mine says you can tell if they're real based on a special engraving on the lenses -- which are present on both sunglasses! This was a gift for someone so I'm glad I'll get to return the Ray Ban pair and save a little bit.
on January 30, 2016
Almost bought them today 01/30/2016 at Sunglass Hut in Grand Prairie,TX. Price they offered these at $185.00 in the gloss black grey polorized lens. Decided to hold off & shop on Amazon first. Although I did find several different offers there was just one that had the polorized version that could be seen and verified. The best price was $170.00. Important point here is you need to see the label in the upper right lens only. It needs to read- Ray Ban P. If the capitalized P is missing the version your holding or considering are just good sunglasses and are not polorized.
on May 31, 2012
I just received these glasses today. They do seem fake, which would be highly disappointing considering the price. I am going to take them to sunglass hut to compare before I return them. There are some imperfections in the frames and the box seems like it was printed using an inkjet. The sticker on the lenses seems off as well. I will follow up with my verdict.

After doing further research, I am more confident the Ray Ban's legitimacy. I have emailed Ray Ban directly asking to verify a few questions. I will update again when I have a reply. (Also changed my rating from 3 to 4 starts. Will give 5 if I can verify that they are 99% real).

Ray Ban answered my email. As long as your order is sold and shipped (fulfilled by) Amazon.com, your Ray Bans are real. According to Ray Ban Amazon is an official dealer and therefore and glasses sold by them are real.
1414 comments| 205 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 27, 2015
Very nice pair of sunglasses. The 66mm are big but that's what I wanted. You better have a big face or nose (I have the nose) to hold these in place.
They came hella fast!
Original!
Still no complaints.
review image
on March 21, 2014
I love these sunglasses. They are authentic! I ordered the Ray-Ban Rb4147 Flat Top Boyfriend Sunglasses 60 mm, Non-Polarized, Tortoise/Brown Gradient and they are great and look fabulous on me.

They are bigger than some other sunglasses that I own, but this is what I was looking for. I don't like how the Wayfarers fit my face, so I decided to give these shades a try and I am so happy that I did. I am very happy with my purchase and Amazon always fulfills my orders promptly (Prime member).

I read on other comments that they got a pair that made a lot of noise when they opened/closed the legs, but definitely do not make any noise. They are very sturdy and very well worth the money.
on September 25, 2013
I read many reviews questioning if they were real or not, so I was a little worried when buying these. When I got them, I checked all the little things that give it away. The little P on the front, the case and the numbers on the frames. Everything seemed right. Mine did squeak a bit when I first opened, but I think that was because it had never been opened before. After using them, they no longer made that noise. About the glasses themselves, they are super comfortable and protect you eyes very well. I no longer squint when looking at bright lights. I think the people complaining about getting fakes ones were not actually getting the from Amazon, but another seller, so be careful when switching models. Amazon would never sell anything fake. These were half of the price of the same ones in stores, so well worth the risk. The best sunglasses I have ever had. One very happy customer!!!
on December 19, 2016
Great pair of sunglasses. Gives you that cool casual look. And it's nice to be different from the usual black/grey.
on July 15, 2017
The gsunglasses look cheap, my concern is if they are real or smith because its so "plastiky"...thought the quality would be better for a !00U$d, won't recommend this glasses
on June 3, 2017
Very Nice.. Love It!
on March 31, 2017
They are beatufil, but kind of big. I have to be careful to not drop them

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.