Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on November 29, 2014
Exactly what I wanted. I was on Ray-Ban's website using their customizer for Justin sunglasses. I created a size 51, brown frames, and green gradient lenses. When I searched amazon I was shocked to find a matching pair. I wear a size 6 7/8 hat and size 51 frames were just right. Ray-Ban doesn't offer too many options in this smaller frame. I am very happy.

Side note, the seller did miss type in the description. It lists lens as grey, which is a real option. The picture showed green and when I added it to the cart it read green. I risked it and received the green I wanted.
on November 9, 2017
The pair I ordered came from Jomashop. Grey rubber with silver mirror gradient lens 55mm. They came in original packaging with no signs of wear or damage, reverse RB etched on the inside of the lens. $50 below retail give or take. Bought these to replace an identical pair I had for 3 years and lost when I left them on a plane a few months ago. They’re comfortable, light weight, and they take a decent amount of physical abuse I dropped the old pair several times, sat on them at least twice, never broke a hinge or popped a lens. They stood up to salt water (I would rinse them if I wore them in the water at the beach or in a pool). I was really mad at myself for losing them, but didn’t hesitate to buy them a second time.
review imagereview image
on July 22, 2014
Love Ray-Bans, have been wearing them forever. Timeless, classic design. I've got my wife wearing them now, too, because all of her heavy designer sunglasses are uncomfortable to wear at length.

The plastic frames are durable but feel light on the ears and nose. Very sturdy construction, especially at the hinges. Lens quality is excellent, no artifacts of any kind. Definitely prefer the non-polarized lenses for driving, because of moire effects through polarized auto glass. The gradient shading is very useful, cutting glare from the sky but allowing a clear view of the instrument panel or close-up items.

The price at Sunglass Express was 30% lower than other online vendors and over 50% lower than retail! The glasses arrived really quickly, just two or three days after ordering.

Very highly recommended.
on March 31, 2015
I bought a pair of these glasses (the Gray color and Sold by Vision Group) AFTER I purchased this same pair from sunglass hut and realized this was much cheaper ($70 vs $114). I compare the two very closely and if these are fake glasses they are very very good ones. Both have same exact prints and look the same for the most part. Differences:

The Raybans purchased from amazon has a slightly darker gray shade (very very slight) also the prints on the amazon version is slightly less bold and has some fading to it.
Also the glass cleaner from amazon has a less silky feel to it, I would say they are not of same quality.

But all these differences are VERY VERY small to the point where I could see them just being different patches and therefore the slight difference. You be the judge. Otherwise for the price this is a great deal if real and still a decent deal if fake...I also could not see a difference through the lenses. I hope this helps.
on December 30, 2016
This is my 5th pair in 2 years because I'm an idiot.
on January 12, 2017
I just received it and I love it. I've been looking for Ray Ban glossy version for a long time... Saw a lot of fake version but this is it. I'm buying another one before it runs out. It cannot be real than this... It's awesome...
on November 7, 2015
Really bad. Better passing wayfarers at the gas station and they were also scratched up in 3 different places. Returned immediately.
on May 30, 2017
Bought the Ray-Ban Justin's as a gift for my boyfriend. He absolutely loves them! I had a pair in a different color and he liked them so much I had to get him a pair. My brother also loves the Ray-Ban Justin, ordered his own after trying mine on as well. Great durable pair of glasses for men/women!
on June 19, 2017
I really like the matte frames in the classic Ray Ban style. The one are of the sunglasses that could be improved is the lens. In bright sun the protection of the lens is not all that strong. So I would give 5 stars for style but dropped the rating to 4 because of the lack of sun protection from the lens.
on May 21, 2014
I bought these for my wife off of her amazon wish list, she loves them! Their not to big or to small. And she likes how light weight and comfortable they are. Only thing that was misleading is the picture shows a green case, and it's not green....not a biggie, but she was hoping for the green? Other than that we recommend these ray bans.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.