Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by morrisey STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on November 29, 2014
Exactly what I wanted. I was on Ray-Ban's website using their customizer for Justin sunglasses. I created a size 51, brown frames, and green gradient lenses. When I searched amazon I was shocked to find a matching pair. I wear a size 6 7/8 hat and size 51 frames were just right. Ray-Ban doesn't offer too many options in this smaller frame. I am very happy.

Side note, the seller did miss type in the description. It lists lens as grey, which is a real option. The picture showed green and when I added it to the cart it read green. I risked it and received the green I wanted.
on July 22, 2014
Love Ray-Bans, have been wearing them forever. Timeless, classic design. I've got my wife wearing them now, too, because all of her heavy designer sunglasses are uncomfortable to wear at length.

The plastic frames are durable but feel light on the ears and nose. Very sturdy construction, especially at the hinges. Lens quality is excellent, no artifacts of any kind. Definitely prefer the non-polarized lenses for driving, because of moire effects through polarized auto glass. The gradient shading is very useful, cutting glare from the sky but allowing a clear view of the instrument panel or close-up items.

The price at Sunglass Express was 30% lower than other online vendors and over 50% lower than retail! The glasses arrived really quickly, just two or three days after ordering.

Very highly recommended.
on March 31, 2015
I bought a pair of these glasses (the Gray color and Sold by Vision Group) AFTER I purchased this same pair from sunglass hut and realized this was much cheaper ($70 vs $114). I compare the two very closely and if these are fake glasses they are very very good ones. Both have same exact prints and look the same for the most part. Differences:

The Raybans purchased from amazon has a slightly darker gray shade (very very slight) also the prints on the amazon version is slightly less bold and has some fading to it.
Also the glass cleaner from amazon has a less silky feel to it, I would say they are not of same quality.

But all these differences are VERY VERY small to the point where I could see them just being different patches and therefore the slight difference. You be the judge. Otherwise for the price this is a great deal if real and still a decent deal if fake...I also could not see a difference through the lenses. I hope this helps.
on November 9, 2017
The pair I ordered came from Jomashop. Grey rubber with silver mirror gradient lens 55mm. They came in original packaging with no signs of wear or damage, reverse RB etched on the inside of the lens. $50 below retail give or take. Bought these to replace an identical pair I had for 3 years and lost when I left them on a plane a few months ago. They’re comfortable, light weight, and they take a decent amount of physical abuse I dropped the old pair several times, sat on them at least twice, never broke a hinge or popped a lens. They stood up to salt water (I would rinse them if I wore them in the water at the beach or in a pool). I was really mad at myself for losing them, but didn’t hesitate to buy them a second time.
review imagereview image
on June 19, 2017
I really like the matte frames in the classic Ray Ban style. The one are of the sunglasses that could be improved is the lens. In bright sun the protection of the lens is not all that strong. So I would give 5 stars for style but dropped the rating to 4 because of the lack of sun protection from the lens.
on February 21, 2015
I love these glasses, they are my favorite pair of sunglasses and I will be buying more. I'm not rayban expert but they look authentic to me, came with case and look just like the ones I tried on at Macys but they're a lot cheaper through amazon.
4 helpful votes
on December 30, 2016
This is my 5th pair in 2 years because I'm an idiot.
on June 12, 2015
Box was crunched, I was sent a product someone had returned. Glasses were dirty and didn't seem well made. There was paint on the screws and the color was off. Totally different than the pair I tried on at the store. The writing on the inside of the frames was smudged. I didn't feel it was worth the money paid. They seemed like a fake pair, I sent them right back.
on August 18, 2017
Classic Ray-Bans with a twist --- the color. Actually, I really like my new sunglasses, but I've got to say that "rubber brown" is actually a shade of brown that borders on black. Imagine brownish grayish black. It turns out I like the color, but the photo does not provide a true photo likeness. This style is imported from Italy. Stylish and well-crafted.
on March 18, 2017
These glasses are high quality, made in Italy, with the cleaning cloth and signature Ray ban case. The polarized lenses block the sun but still allow for clear viewing. I'd rate them a 5 except the lenses are just a tad big for my face.