YED Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Shop for your business Starting at $39.99 STEM Valentines Day STEM Shop Popular Services JustAddMagic JustAddMagic JustAddMagic  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Go Explore Outdoor Recreation on Amazon $50 off select BOB single strollers

Showing 1-10 of 225 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 233 reviews
on April 29, 2015
Genuine, new, fits as expected, and like you bought it from a store. Came with case, rayban cloth and tiny manufacturer brochure, and sealed in a rayban box. Reason for 4 stars is because I had previously gone to a store to test them before purchasing at a much lesser price at amazon and at the store the brown gradient was mich darker than the glasses I recieved. I asked the seller if there was a difference and I was told that it was the way the picture was taken. I've always liked dark lenses so I have to get used to these. But overall I like how they fit, the style, and the fact that they are realy and new.
review image review image review image review image review image
on February 17, 2016
Initially when I tried these on I was looking pretty Miami Vice. I usually wear frames that are more cat eye wayfarer shaped but I thought the square would be fine. They are large on my face which is what I wanted but the frames are evenly lined up across the top and the corners are not any higher than the rest of the glasses. They weren't horrible and they were only $60 so I kept them and I wear them but I would have preferred something a bit less 80s. I will say that they don't tilt inward at the bottom like all the other ray bans I've tried which is problematic for anyone with big cheeks.
review image
on July 8, 2013
This product came exactly how Ray-Bans should. The only thing i would suggest is know that the lenses are Gradient so towards the bottom they are almost clear and not that dark.
on February 21, 2015
I love these glasses, they are my favorite pair of sunglasses and I will be buying more. I'm not rayban expert but they look authentic to me, came with case and look just like the ones I tried on at Macys but they're a lot cheaper through amazon.
on September 20, 2013
its badass....was like woah these shades would be awesome and then i was like no....my electric bill....and then this guy Jake stopped over and i was like hey gimme that 100 dollars you owe me for teaching your girlfriend how to break-dance....and that was it, I bought the glasses.
22 comments| 55 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 19, 2013
I was looking for something a little different that the Ray-Ban New Wayfarer. I've had about 3 pairs of New Wayfarers in varying colors but never Tortoise which we all know is a subtle staple of Ray-Ban.

These set themselves apart because the frames have a matte finish as opposed to the bright, polished Tortoise finish you normally see. The frames are soft to the touch (NOT LIKE THE BLACK/NAVY/OLIVE RUBBER NEW WAYFARER - THESE ARE ALL PLASTIC) and feel nice at all points of contact. My face does not fit the Original Wayfarer but New Wayfarer is perfect. My face is a tad rounder so larger frames tend to work a little better.

The frames are a tad too light for my liking (Colorado sunshine = 300 days a year!) but they're great for driving or shaded areas.

The only reason I docked a star is because the blue case was not available even though it was pictured. I've seen the classic black and brown cases but the blue was what sold me in the end so I was disappointed to receive yet another standard black case. The cleaning cloth is always a plus since it's such high quality and decently sized.
on March 2, 2014
Might as well cough up the few extra dollars. The quality is obvious, and they will never go out of style!
on April 21, 2016
I bought these at my local eye doctor's shop. I absolutely love these! I have a smaller face and the frames fit just right without looking too big for me. The rubber makes them feel soft and super comfortable. These are pretty sturdy, I wear them everyday and there are only a few nicks even though I tend to throw them in my bag without a case. I have them in a cool/ gray blue and get compliments all the time even though mine are over a year old by now. I had to get prescription so the frames had to be something I wanted to keep for a while since it's pricey. My purchase was worth every penny!
on September 1, 2014
I was excited to received my delivery so as soon as these glasses arrived I of course tried them on immediately! Unfortunately, for some weird reason, they are way too big to fit on my head/face. I'd tried on many of the exact same model of Ray-Bans in stores previously to check the style and fit and they have always been perfect so I cannot work out why this pair is so wide! It's like the frames themselves are bent so the arms do not sit parallel and instead sit away from each of my ears. Very disappointed! :(
on November 29, 2014
Exactly what I wanted. I was on Ray-Ban's website using their customizer for Justin sunglasses. I created a size 51, brown frames, and green gradient lenses. When I searched amazon I was shocked to find a matching pair. I wear a size 6 7/8 hat and size 51 frames were just right. Ray-Ban doesn't offer too many options in this smaller frame. I am very happy.

Side note, the seller did miss type in the description. It lists lens as grey, which is a real option. The picture showed green and when I added it to the cart it read green. I risked it and received the green I wanted.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.