Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 267 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 273 reviews
on April 29, 2015
Genuine, new, fits as expected, and like you bought it from a store. Came with case, rayban cloth and tiny manufacturer brochure, and sealed in a rayban box. Reason for 4 stars is because I had previously gone to a store to test them before purchasing at a much lesser price at amazon and at the store the brown gradient was mich darker than the glasses I recieved. I asked the seller if there was a difference and I was told that it was the way the picture was taken. I've always liked dark lenses so I have to get used to these. But overall I like how they fit, the style, and the fact that they are realy and new.
review image review image review image review image review image
on November 29, 2014
Exactly what I wanted. I was on Ray-Ban's website using their customizer for Justin sunglasses. I created a size 51, brown frames, and green gradient lenses. When I searched amazon I was shocked to find a matching pair. I wear a size 6 7/8 hat and size 51 frames were just right. Ray-Ban doesn't offer too many options in this smaller frame. I am very happy.

Side note, the seller did miss type in the description. It lists lens as grey, which is a real option. The picture showed green and when I added it to the cart it read green. I risked it and received the green I wanted.
on July 22, 2014
Love Ray-Bans, have been wearing them forever. Timeless, classic design. I've got my wife wearing them now, too, because all of her heavy designer sunglasses are uncomfortable to wear at length.

The plastic frames are durable but feel light on the ears and nose. Very sturdy construction, especially at the hinges. Lens quality is excellent, no artifacts of any kind. Definitely prefer the non-polarized lenses for driving, because of moire effects through polarized auto glass. The gradient shading is very useful, cutting glare from the sky but allowing a clear view of the instrument panel or close-up items.

The price at Sunglass Express was 30% lower than other online vendors and over 50% lower than retail! The glasses arrived really quickly, just two or three days after ordering.

Very highly recommended.
on March 31, 2015
I bought a pair of these glasses (the Gray color and Sold by Vision Group) AFTER I purchased this same pair from sunglass hut and realized this was much cheaper ($70 vs $114). I compare the two very closely and if these are fake glasses they are very very good ones. Both have same exact prints and look the same for the most part. Differences:

The Raybans purchased from amazon has a slightly darker gray shade (very very slight) also the prints on the amazon version is slightly less bold and has some fading to it.
Also the glass cleaner from amazon has a less silky feel to it, I would say they are not of same quality.

But all these differences are VERY VERY small to the point where I could see them just being different patches and therefore the slight difference. You be the judge. Otherwise for the price this is a great deal if real and still a decent deal if fake...I also could not see a difference through the lenses. I hope this helps.
on June 19, 2017
I really like the matte frames in the classic Ray Ban style. The one are of the sunglasses that could be improved is the lens. In bright sun the protection of the lens is not all that strong. So I would give 5 stars for style but dropped the rating to 4 because of the lack of sun protection from the lens.
on February 21, 2015
I love these glasses, they are my favorite pair of sunglasses and I will be buying more. I'm not rayban expert but they look authentic to me, came with case and look just like the ones I tried on at Macys but they're a lot cheaper through amazon.
on December 30, 2016
This is my 5th pair in 2 years because I'm an idiot.
on June 23, 2017
Nice shades but the mirror lenses are fairly extreme. I tried on a 54mm size in Nordstrom with the gradient lense and it looked good. The mirror made them look huge on my face. If you have a slimmer fact like me, I'd go with a non-mirrored lense.
on June 12, 2015
Box was crunched, I was sent a product someone had returned. Glasses were dirty and didn't seem well made. There was paint on the screws and the color was off. Totally different than the pair I tried on at the store. The writing on the inside of the frames was smudged. I didn't feel it was worth the money paid. They seemed like a fake pair, I sent them right back.
on June 1, 2015
How can I be assured the product I received is original one. because the label( RB 4165 Justin 710/13 94/16 3N) written on Left Shoe is Nearer to the joint screw where as it little far from the left shoe on original one.
Also the fitting is a bit loose, where as the one which I saw in the market here is exactly fitted which is from banded shops.
review image review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.