Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 272 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 281 reviews
on November 29, 2014
Exactly what I wanted. I was on Ray-Ban's website using their customizer for Justin sunglasses. I created a size 51, brown frames, and green gradient lenses. When I searched amazon I was shocked to find a matching pair. I wear a size 6 7/8 hat and size 51 frames were just right. Ray-Ban doesn't offer too many options in this smaller frame. I am very happy.

Side note, the seller did miss type in the description. It lists lens as grey, which is a real option. The picture showed green and when I added it to the cart it read green. I risked it and received the green I wanted.
on July 22, 2014
Love Ray-Bans, have been wearing them forever. Timeless, classic design. I've got my wife wearing them now, too, because all of her heavy designer sunglasses are uncomfortable to wear at length.

The plastic frames are durable but feel light on the ears and nose. Very sturdy construction, especially at the hinges. Lens quality is excellent, no artifacts of any kind. Definitely prefer the non-polarized lenses for driving, because of moire effects through polarized auto glass. The gradient shading is very useful, cutting glare from the sky but allowing a clear view of the instrument panel or close-up items.

The price at Sunglass Express was 30% lower than other online vendors and over 50% lower than retail! The glasses arrived really quickly, just two or three days after ordering.

Very highly recommended.
on March 31, 2015
I bought a pair of these glasses (the Gray color and Sold by Vision Group) AFTER I purchased this same pair from sunglass hut and realized this was much cheaper ($70 vs $114). I compare the two very closely and if these are fake glasses they are very very good ones. Both have same exact prints and look the same for the most part. Differences:

The Raybans purchased from amazon has a slightly darker gray shade (very very slight) also the prints on the amazon version is slightly less bold and has some fading to it.
Also the glass cleaner from amazon has a less silky feel to it, I would say they are not of same quality.

But all these differences are VERY VERY small to the point where I could see them just being different patches and therefore the slight difference. You be the judge. Otherwise for the price this is a great deal if real and still a decent deal if fake...I also could not see a difference through the lenses. I hope this helps.
on June 19, 2017
I really like the matte frames in the classic Ray Ban style. The one are of the sunglasses that could be improved is the lens. In bright sun the protection of the lens is not all that strong. So I would give 5 stars for style but dropped the rating to 4 because of the lack of sun protection from the lens.
on February 21, 2015
I love these glasses, they are my favorite pair of sunglasses and I will be buying more. I'm not rayban expert but they look authentic to me, came with case and look just like the ones I tried on at Macys but they're a lot cheaper through amazon.
on December 30, 2016
This is my 5th pair in 2 years because I'm an idiot.
on June 1, 2015
How can I be assured the product I received is original one. because the label( RB 4165 Justin 710/13 94/16 3N) written on Left Shoe is Nearer to the joint screw where as it little far from the left shoe on original one.
Also the fitting is a bit loose, where as the one which I saw in the market here is exactly fitted which is from banded shops.
review image review image
on March 18, 2017
These glasses are high quality, made in Italy, with the cleaning cloth and signature Ray ban case. The polarized lenses block the sun but still allow for clear viewing. I'd rate them a 5 except the lenses are just a tad big for my face.
on November 7, 2015
Really bad. Better passing wayfarers at the gas station and they were also scratched up in 3 different places. Returned immediately.
on May 30, 2017
Bought the Ray-Ban Justin's as a gift for my boyfriend. He absolutely loves them! I had a pair in a different color and he liked them so much I had to get him a pair. My brother also loves the Ray-Ban Justin, ordered his own after trying mine on as well. Great durable pair of glasses for men/women!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.