Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SWMTVT18_gno

on August 2, 2017
I got my mom a pair years ago and she forgot them in the Doctor's office and was devastated, so when this pair arrived she was beside herself with excitement. They are even more sturdy and the shape is even more comfortable than the previous Rayban shades she had. I'm thinking of getting my self a pair...
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on May 8, 2017
Very nice look, brand name recognition, bragging rights, and perfect fit. I really do like this glasses over all, but the material quality should be much higher. Plastic frame (though a very nice matte plastic) and plastic eye piece instead of glass, a bit disappointing. But you're buying these for the name and the style, while there are of course more functional and higher quality material sunglasses, there's only one Ray-Ban brand.

On a side note the box these come in is absolutely abysmal, you'd expect a nice first impression, but no it's just a small rickety gray cardboard box.
Anyway that's not too big of an issue, the glasses weren't broken or anything as they come in a (again, disappointing for the price) genuine leather case that looks very nice, wish it was a hard case though! Just gonna have to buy that at another time.

Overall I don't have any "huge" complaints. The glasses look and feel nice and are a head turner
on March 28, 2016
These sun glasses are amazing. Definitely worth it, and the most affordable looking around. I highly recommend these glasses if you want to look ridiculously good looking. Thanks to these glasses I can work on my Zoolander faces, "Blue Steel", "Le Tigra", "Ferrari", and on a great day, "El Nino". Watch out people, I'm here to take over the runway and the world!
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
22 comments| 138 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 8, 2018
The style was great but I had to return them. Unfortunately, they were used. The lenses were severely scratched and the arm on the frame was really loose. It was obvious that they had been returned used or someone in the store switched them out. I’ve had really bad luck with ordering glasses online through amazon. So I won’t be ordering again. I’ll just go into the store. I’d like to give them one last chance but I’m really apprehensive.
on January 17, 2018
These are great glasses. I initially was a bit worried they were fakes, as the markings on the lenses were different than my previous pair of Wayfarers. These glasses came with one engraving on the left eye lens, as opposed to a mark on each lens of the Wayfarers. After doing some research, I was able to validate they were legit. They fit great and have a look similar to the classic wayfarer without the extra front frame bling.
on April 19, 2018
I tried to cancel the order for these Justin shades and planned on returning them, due to finding out that the lenses are plastic! But it's OK! You see, I normally buy glass lenses as I have found over the years as a previous prescription glasses wearer (Lasic surgery recently) that plastic lenses will eventually form tiny scratches due to cleaning them and normal wear. However, those lenses have usually been relatively small. After receiving the Justins, I note that the normal size (55mm) are much, much taller than my 54mm new or old Wayfarers. Ray Ban even made the case size taller to accommodate. If they had glass lenses they would be too heavy on my face. Since I like the style and the shape: the fact that they don't touch my bike helmet (upper edge of the frame and temple pieces are pretty low relative to the bottom edge of the helmet; they don't touch) or get smudged with facial oil, sunscreen, and sweat, since the nosepiece and frame shape holds the lenses away from the skin. The light brown on bottom and gradual darkening of the lens towards the top and the polarizing effect are excellent on overcast or sunny days without being too dark in the shady areas or some kind of goofy 'mirage' effect on distant water as I have found with some other brands. Also good in car with dashboard reflections on inner windows virtually eliminated. So I recommend these, as long as they are carefully handled.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 9, 2017
The pair I ordered came from Jomashop. Grey rubber with silver mirror gradient lens 55mm. They came in original packaging with no signs of wear or damage, reverse RB etched on the inside of the lens. $50 below retail give or take. Bought these to replace an identical pair I had for 3 years and lost when I left them on a plane a few months ago. They’re comfortable, light weight, and they take a decent amount of physical abuse I dropped the old pair several times, sat on them at least twice, never broke a hinge or popped a lens. They stood up to salt water (I would rinse them if I wore them in the water at the beach or in a pool). I was really mad at myself for losing them, but didn’t hesitate to buy them a second time.
review imagereview image
on October 14, 2016
They fit my extra large head nicely. It's hard to find sunglasses that don't squeeze my melon. And I love the classic, understated style.
on October 27, 2017
Hello old friend!! Had a pair of these back in high school, and I’d forgotten how fierce they are! So glad I found them here. They are the absolute real deal, and come with documentation of authenticity; a great glass case, and lens shammy. I recommend these very highly, and am going to buy another pair in black!
on November 29, 2014
Exactly what I wanted. I was on Ray-Ban's website using their customizer for Justin sunglasses. I created a size 51, brown frames, and green gradient lenses. When I searched amazon I was shocked to find a matching pair. I wear a size 6 7/8 hat and size 51 frames were just right. Ray-Ban doesn't offer too many options in this smaller frame. I am very happy.

Side note, the seller did miss type in the description. It lists lens as grey, which is a real option. The picture showed green and when I added it to the cart it read green. I risked it and received the green I wanted.