Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on February 25, 2016
Perfect !!! This is the gift for my friend and she will love this. It is exactly what she wants ;) Very cute!!
Authetic and made in Italy
review image
8 people found this helpful
on October 27, 2017
Hello old friend!! Had a pair of these back in high school, and I’d forgotten how fierce they are! So glad I found them here. They are the absolute real deal, and come with documentation of authenticity; a great glass case, and lens shammy. I recommend these very highly, and am going to buy another pair in black!
on October 28, 2016
Please be careful with this re-seller. The description and the frame both identified as a Polarized lenses. However, the lenses itself did _not_ have the standardized Ray-Ban "P" printed on them. Nor when I did a polarized test on a monitor it did not pass.
19 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on November 29, 2014
Exactly what I wanted. I was on Ray-Ban's website using their customizer for Justin sunglasses. I created a size 51, brown frames, and green gradient lenses. When I searched amazon I was shocked to find a matching pair. I wear a size 6 7/8 hat and size 51 frames were just right. Ray-Ban doesn't offer too many options in this smaller frame. I am very happy.

Side note, the seller did miss type in the description. It lists lens as grey, which is a real option. The picture showed green and when I added it to the cart it read green. I risked it and received the green I wanted.
2 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on June 19, 2017
I really like the matte frames in the classic Ray Ban style. The one are of the sunglasses that could be improved is the lens. In bright sun the protection of the lens is not all that strong. So I would give 5 stars for style but dropped the rating to 4 because of the lack of sun protection from the lens.
on December 30, 2016
This is my 5th pair in 2 years because I'm an idiot.
3 people found this helpful
on June 23, 2017
Nice shades but the mirror lenses are fairly extreme. I tried on a 54mm size in Nordstrom with the gradient lense and it looked good. The mirror made them look huge on my face. If you have a slimmer fact like me, I'd go with a non-mirrored lense.
on November 7, 2015
Really bad. Better passing wayfarers at the gas station and they were also scratched up in 3 different places. Returned immediately.
5 people found this helpful
on February 17, 2018
Scratched surface, look used. The photos speak forma themselves, i Need a refund. I paid taxes forma nationalization and shipping. The saddest thing is that this gift is on wednesday 21 and i do not have to give it away. I Need a refund and compensation.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on May 16, 2018
I love these sunglasses. I wish that they were polarized, that’s the only thing I would change
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.