Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 546 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 565 reviews
on March 10, 2015
I read all of these reviews before buying tris product and was slightly skeptical but decided to give it a chance. There are many sellers who sell the same product and I bought it directly from Amazon LLC because I thought it would be trustworthy and authentic. WRONG.

I inspected the glasses upon arrival very meticulously and noticed these things: the two hinges were two different types. One was more of a matte finish(which is what I discovered in the sunglasses hut near by to be authentic) and the other was a glossy finish. That was the first sign. The second sign was the famous RB engraving on the lens looked more like a sticker on my glasses. And lastly, I compared the rayban logo on he legs of the sunglasses, seemed like the right side looked almost perfect, but the left side had very noticeable defects.(see pictures attached). Ray ban is a Italian made sunglasses brand that brags about quality, do you think that a defect as big as that on their logo and hinges sends that message? Definitely not. I'm not saying the entire product is fake, however it was definitely tampered with or partially fake. Buyers beware.

Therefore I do not recommend buying these especially from Amazon. I am trying to buy these again from sunglasses express since other reviewers spoke well about them and their authenticity. Hopefully this time they will be manufacturer specified quality and authentic Ray-ban sunglasses
review image review image review image review image
44 comments| 157 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 29, 2014
Exactly what I wanted. I was on Ray-Ban's website using their customizer for Justin sunglasses. I created a size 51, brown frames, and green gradient lenses. When I searched amazon I was shocked to find a matching pair. I wear a size 6 7/8 hat and size 51 frames were just right. Ray-Ban doesn't offer too many options in this smaller frame. I am very happy.

Side note, the seller did miss type in the description. It lists lens as grey, which is a real option. The picture showed green and when I added it to the cart it read green. I risked it and received the green I wanted.
on September 2, 2016
I bought these in August of last year and finally got around to getting them checked for authenticity about a month ago. I have made tons, literally hundreds of purchases on Amazon and while I am indeed addicted to shopping here, there are fakes. I am 100% positive these are not real. I was at first suspicious after trying on a friend's pair. Then it seemed/appeared as if the lenses were not real. (the UV). I finally had them checked at 2 different places that sell this exact model, they are fake. They don't come in this size from RAYBAN at all. An optometry place, as well as a "sun glass hut" type place both laughed at me. 86 bucks for fake isn't cool. 20 would have been ok.
on November 1, 2015
First off... Product Number I believe, is actually RB4165/ G54 D16... But either way I love these... This is actually my second pair, due to another one getting stolen, but this time I got a black frame... Seller is 'Sunglasses Express' and it is 300% legit, completely authentic. What I like about these compared to original Wayfarers, is that they are much lighter and more sporty, and they also do not have the iconic inward-to-your-face angle. (I love that too tho) They are very comfortable to wear and are a go to for me especially while travelling and driving. The lenses are a type of polycarb or plastic I believe, but very clear still despite the gradient on the lense. I do like matte finishes on the frame, and these are both matte and soft touch/ rubberized. They've got a nice weight to them, thought not heavy, and definitely feels solid. I am planning on replacing the lenses with a 3rd party manufacturer, with the color brown though. BUY THEM... will probably buy another color frame in the near future. I also picked because, MADE IN ITALY!
on July 22, 2014
Love Ray-Bans, have been wearing them forever. Timeless, classic design. I've got my wife wearing them now, too, because all of her heavy designer sunglasses are uncomfortable to wear at length.

The plastic frames are durable but feel light on the ears and nose. Very sturdy construction, especially at the hinges. Lens quality is excellent, no artifacts of any kind. Definitely prefer the non-polarized lenses for driving, because of moire effects through polarized auto glass. The gradient shading is very useful, cutting glare from the sky but allowing a clear view of the instrument panel or close-up items.

The price at Sunglass Express was 30% lower than other online vendors and over 50% lower than retail! The glasses arrived really quickly, just two or three days after ordering.

Very highly recommended.
on December 24, 2016
After over a year's use as a lifeguard and as a pair of sunglasses in my car for day time driving, these sunglasses are great.

They are large and boxy which is bold. You may or may not like that. The fade from top to bottom is a nice touch I did not think I would want. It's really something to try and use yourself. I have read other reviews before about theirs not being authentic. As to whether mine is or not, I really do not care. They say Ray-Ban on the lenses and the sides, the materials have been great and held up after many rescues in the pool and hot summers in the humidity and sun. They have never fogged up for me. I would recommend these because of it's great value at such a low price.
on March 31, 2015
I bought a pair of these glasses (the Gray color and Sold by Vision Group) AFTER I purchased this same pair from sunglass hut and realized this was much cheaper ($70 vs $114). I compare the two very closely and if these are fake glasses they are very very good ones. Both have same exact prints and look the same for the most part. Differences:

The Raybans purchased from amazon has a slightly darker gray shade (very very slight) also the prints on the amazon version is slightly less bold and has some fading to it.
Also the glass cleaner from amazon has a less silky feel to it, I would say they are not of same quality.

But all these differences are VERY VERY small to the point where I could see them just being different patches and therefore the slight difference. You be the judge. Otherwise for the price this is a great deal if real and still a decent deal if fake...I also could not see a difference through the lenses. I hope this helps.
on March 17, 2016
First of all I must say that this is an original 100% Ray-Ban original!. It is really elegant, fits very well, the gradient crystal amazing, sturdy construction and soft to wear. Save some money from commercial stores: same thing You would pay $ 40,50,60 more plus tax.
Don't think and get it!
It must have.
review image
on June 19, 2017
I really like the matte frames in the classic Ray Ban style. The one are of the sunglasses that could be improved is the lens. In bright sun the protection of the lens is not all that strong. So I would give 5 stars for style but dropped the rating to 4 because of the lack of sun protection from the lens.
on February 21, 2015
I love these glasses, they are my favorite pair of sunglasses and I will be buying more. I'm not rayban expert but they look authentic to me, came with case and look just like the ones I tried on at Macys but they're a lot cheaper through amazon.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.