Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 266 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 272 reviews
on February 17, 2016
Initially when I tried these on I was looking pretty Miami Vice. I usually wear frames that are more cat eye wayfarer shaped but I thought the square would be fine. They are large on my face which is what I wanted but the frames are evenly lined up across the top and the corners are not any higher than the rest of the glasses. They weren't horrible and they were only $60 so I kept them and I wear them but I would have preferred something a bit less 80s. I will say that they don't tilt inward at the bottom like all the other ray bans I've tried which is problematic for anyone with big cheeks.
review image
on February 25, 2016
Perfect !!! This is the gift for my friend and she will love this. It is exactly what she wants ;) Very cute!!
Authetic and made in Italy
review image
on April 29, 2015
Genuine, new, fits as expected, and like you bought it from a store. Came with case, rayban cloth and tiny manufacturer brochure, and sealed in a rayban box. Reason for 4 stars is because I had previously gone to a store to test them before purchasing at a much lesser price at amazon and at the store the brown gradient was mich darker than the glasses I recieved. I asked the seller if there was a difference and I was told that it was the way the picture was taken. I've always liked dark lenses so I have to get used to these. But overall I like how they fit, the style, and the fact that they are realy and new.
review image review image review image review image review image
on November 29, 2014
Exactly what I wanted. I was on Ray-Ban's website using their customizer for Justin sunglasses. I created a size 51, brown frames, and green gradient lenses. When I searched amazon I was shocked to find a matching pair. I wear a size 6 7/8 hat and size 51 frames were just right. Ray-Ban doesn't offer too many options in this smaller frame. I am very happy.

Side note, the seller did miss type in the description. It lists lens as grey, which is a real option. The picture showed green and when I added it to the cart it read green. I risked it and received the green I wanted.
on July 22, 2014
Love Ray-Bans, have been wearing them forever. Timeless, classic design. I've got my wife wearing them now, too, because all of her heavy designer sunglasses are uncomfortable to wear at length.

The plastic frames are durable but feel light on the ears and nose. Very sturdy construction, especially at the hinges. Lens quality is excellent, no artifacts of any kind. Definitely prefer the non-polarized lenses for driving, because of moire effects through polarized auto glass. The gradient shading is very useful, cutting glare from the sky but allowing a clear view of the instrument panel or close-up items.

The price at Sunglass Express was 30% lower than other online vendors and over 50% lower than retail! The glasses arrived really quickly, just two or three days after ordering.

Very highly recommended.
on March 31, 2015
I bought a pair of these glasses (the Gray color and Sold by Vision Group) AFTER I purchased this same pair from sunglass hut and realized this was much cheaper ($70 vs $114). I compare the two very closely and if these are fake glasses they are very very good ones. Both have same exact prints and look the same for the most part. Differences:

The Raybans purchased from amazon has a slightly darker gray shade (very very slight) also the prints on the amazon version is slightly less bold and has some fading to it.
Also the glass cleaner from amazon has a less silky feel to it, I would say they are not of same quality.

But all these differences are VERY VERY small to the point where I could see them just being different patches and therefore the slight difference. You be the judge. Otherwise for the price this is a great deal if real and still a decent deal if fake...I also could not see a difference through the lenses. I hope this helps.
on June 19, 2017
I really like the matte frames in the classic Ray Ban style. The one are of the sunglasses that could be improved is the lens. In bright sun the protection of the lens is not all that strong. So I would give 5 stars for style but dropped the rating to 4 because of the lack of sun protection from the lens.
on February 21, 2015
I love these glasses, they are my favorite pair of sunglasses and I will be buying more. I'm not rayban expert but they look authentic to me, came with case and look just like the ones I tried on at Macys but they're a lot cheaper through amazon.
on December 30, 2016
This is my 5th pair in 2 years because I'm an idiot.
on June 23, 2017
Nice shades but the mirror lenses are fairly extreme. I tried on a 54mm size in Nordstrom with the gradient lense and it looked good. The mirror made them look huge on my face. If you have a slimmer fact like me, I'd go with a non-mirrored lense.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.