Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning _baw _baw _baw  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 594 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 641 reviews
on February 15, 2016
I REALLY LIKE THESE BUT FOLDING THEM UP DOESN'T ACTUALLY SAVE THAT MUCH SPACE, IF ANY.

They're about as the same size as regular wayfarers but they fold up to fit into a box about 3/4 the size of a cigarette box.

Not exactly slim and very awkward to fit into your pocket, so, what's really the point of these folding up?

I honestly have NOT found any practical use for them folding up, if anything, it makes them more annoying as it's difficult to put on with one hand.

These are my first pair of genuine Ray-Bans and the quality is outstanding. I've dropped them more times than I can count and the knock-offs could've cracked, broken, after 2-3 drops. These have stood up extremely well so far.
on August 15, 2017
I've bought many Ray-Bans on Amazon and so far have had good luck getting authentic ones each time. This folding pair is my favorite pair Ive ever owned. I love being able to fold them up and put them in my jeans pocket or shirt pocket, then I dont have to hang them from the front of my shirt or hold them while Im inside.
on August 9, 2013
These are my favorite pair of ray ban sunglasses! Before purchasing this pair, I tried on the original style wayfarer and the new style wayfarer, but these folding wayfarer fit the best. I felt the OG style wayfarer were too boxy and big on my face as well as much heavier on the face and has a large tilt. The new style wayfarer seemed too small on my face and didn't have that stand out pop as the OG. The folding wayfarer fit perfectly, does not have a large tilt so does not look awkward when you smile with it on, and about 3 times as lighter than the OG while maintaining the classic ray ban look. Also, the fit is a little tighter as it wraps around the head more than the OG and the legs are bit shorter. Hopefully this helps, but the best way to compare is to try on all 3 before buying one.
on February 11, 2014
I shopped around for a while looking at all different kinds of sunglasses before I eventually decided on these ones, and I'm very happy with my decision. They've got the timeless Wayfarer look and the authentic Ray Ban quality. I get compliments on them all the time! Additionally, the way that they fold is always a conversation starter for whoever happens to see me put them in or take them out of the case.

I've been wearing them for several months now, and they've remained entirely scratch-free, so I'd say that the frames and the lenses are both surprisingly durable to remain in such good shape. I'd buy these again in a heartbeat!
on August 26, 2016
Love these. incredibly convenient, easy to pocket and forget about until you need, or hang folded on your shirt. With minimal practice you can open them and adjust the seam on the bridge so it's practically invisible. Freaked one girl out when I folded these in half and she thought I broke them, that alone was worth the price of admission.
on July 2, 2016
Had to send back the first one and reorder through a different vendor. I bought the Green Frame/Crystal Green Mirror Lens and the first pair that came was completely fake the markings were wrong and the color wasn't even close. Reordered through flying fashion and the pair that came from them was perfect. I bought my first pair of these from a dealer in a shop at the mall and when my first pair got stolen I found the same ones online and ordered a replacement. I love the color of these glasses and the ability to fold them to a third the size and put them in a shirt pocket or the small leather case it comes with. would recommend Ray Ban and defiantly these Folding Wayfarer glasses to anyone who likes looking good.
on July 1, 2014
Bought these for my wife's birthday and she loves them! She would never buy nice sun glasses for herself because she was afraid of losing them. With these being able to fold up and go in their little carrying box, shes bale to put them in her purse without taking up too much space and also while being protected from getting scratched up. If I didn't have such a big head, I'd get some for myself because the fold up gimmick is pretty cool.
on May 23, 2013
I've had this pair of sunglasses for over a year and I have not once regretted the purchase. I wear these all the time and they look as good with a bathing suit on the beach as with a business suit for meetings.

I didn't have any special reason for buying a "folding" pair - and nobody can tell that they fold small without getting right up in your face and noticing the seam. This has never happened to me. The only downside is that my kids love that they fold so small and whenever I leave the glasses within their reach I come back to find them folded with grimy little fingerprints on the lenses. Good thing these glasses come with a cleaning cloth!

The case they come with isn't really a hard case so I wouldn't through it around. Really the only time I use the case is when I'm flying and want to put the glasses in my carry-on for the flight.

Bottom line: If you want Wayfarers - and c'mon, we all know that's why you're on this page - these are awesome. They are classic and they go with anything.
on February 12, 2015
I was looking for a pair of Ray-Ban Wayfarers that would fit my face. I tried the New Wayfarers and thought they were too small. I tried the Original Wayfarers and didn't like the way the arms slanted the lens down on my nose. I tried the Liteforce Wayfarers which fit well but didn't come in the tortoiseshell color I wanted. Finally I tried these Folding Wayfarers and they're perfect! They have the lens size of the Originals but the arms are much straighter which cause them to sit much better on my face. When they're unfolded you can barely see the seam in the middle, you really have to be looking for it to notice. I bought the tortoiseshell w/ the brown B-15xlt lens which are a bit darker than they look in the pics. I bought them from Amazon and as far as I can tell they're the real deal! And they're like $50 cheaper than I've seen them anywhere else. I don't know if I'll really use the folding feature cause I'm worried it'll start to gap over time, but it is pretty cool that they're able to fold up so small.
on August 25, 2015
I'd give more stars if I could! I've owned a lot of sunglasses from all the best companies (Oakley, Persol, Maui Jim) but these Ray Ban's are far and away the best pair I've ever owned. They stay on your face perfectly but they aren't too tight or too close to your face. The folding works perfectly and you don't have to worry about them breaking in your pocket. Not to mention the classic wayfarer style never goes out of style.