Industrial Deals Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on December 1, 2016
FAKE!!!! The item came in a big box... I was excited at first... when I opened the box inside it is a small box. When I picked up the small box, it was clanking. I looked for the opening, then I saw a scotch tape holding the small box close. When I opened it, the sunglasses was all scratched up and when I checked other places, I saw the metal inside with the rayban logo smudged. Also, the sunglasses case and cleaning cloth were not there!! Please see attached photos.
review imagereview imagereview image
on February 15, 2016
I REALLY LIKE THESE BUT FOLDING THEM UP DOESN'T ACTUALLY SAVE THAT MUCH SPACE, IF ANY.

They're about as the same size as regular wayfarers but they fold up to fit into a box about 3/4 the size of a cigarette box.

Not exactly slim and very awkward to fit into your pocket, so, what's really the point of these folding up?

I honestly have NOT found any practical use for them folding up, if anything, it makes them more annoying as it's difficult to put on with one hand.

These are my first pair of genuine Ray-Bans and the quality is outstanding. I've dropped them more times than I can count and the knock-offs could've cracked, broken, after 2-3 drops. These have stood up extremely well so far.
on March 2, 2016
A lovely item, you will love the smallness that comes when you order these: A small gray Ray Ban box, with a nice black case and, in addition to the factory RB cloth, a thick big polishing cloth from Sunglass Expo, which helps protect it. Only thing I do not like is the fact that, when folded, the two segments nearer to the lenses rub against each other when folded, and probably will make these segments all scratched if you do not place some proetction between them. Not a big deal, but I intend to keep these as goos as new. Same size than my 60's original Wayfarers. And when folded, they do not occupy much space. Very happy with it, let us hope the plastic silver colored central piece that holds the lenses together, lasts a long time with gentle use. Superfast delivery from this store.
on December 10, 2015
Love the shape of the frames. I had actually tried these on at a store in the mall before buying them, because I'm kind of picky with frames, and I have to try on a lot usually before finding a pair that I think looks good on my face and that can work for different styles. The hinges on the frames I received are just a little looser than the ones in the store that I tried on, so the arm sometimes folds in a little if I take them off and put one of arms on the neck of my shirt. I have actually thought briefly a couple of times that I could easily just take a tiny little screwdriver to it to tighten them up, it's just not that big of a deal to me so I guess I have been too lazy to put forth that effort!

I get lots of compliments on the style. I like they way they rest on my face and ears. I also like that these are a Wayfarer styles but they ARE a unique wayfarer. They are not the same as either the classic or the new wayfarer, but as far as I have seen, are their own frame separate form any of the other wayfarers. I used to have another less common wayfarer style that were stolen and I was SUPER bummed. So many people wear the wayfarers now that I like still being able to rock RayBans but sporting a more personal/unique style.

I still have the case from my old raybans so must of the time I put these in there (without folding them up, obviously), but there have been a couple of times, going to a wedding or event that I want to carry a small clutch and not my big purse, so having the little case these fold into has been nice.

Overall have been really happy with these, they came at a good price (better than I would've gotten at a retailer).
on July 20, 2017
I bought my pair a year and a half ago and I still love them. I bought directly from Amazon and everything was 100% authentic. These look great and they fit me perfect enough that I wore them all day while at a water park and they never fell off, despite all the drops, twists and bumps experienced on the slides. In fact, I'm about to buy a second pair even though my first pair are still in perfect condition. I plan on replacing the lenses with prescription lenses. It's unfortunate that they run $150 right now, as I bought my first pair for just over $90 but these are definitely great quality and worth the price.
on December 31, 2016
Arrived on time. Product is what it is said. Definitely authentic Ray Bans (look up YouTube videos title "Fake vs real Ray Ban wayferers). As for the pivot folding points of sun glass. It is SUPPOSE to be made out of plastic. I mention this, because of a lot of reviews mention that and using that point it to say it is a fake. However, that is just how this model was made. Nevertheless, I believe if you take at least the minimum mediocre care, it should not be a problem. It feels very durable.
I have a medium size head according to ray bans size chart I looked up on google. This fits perfectly and looks great with my head size. Thanks seller!
on April 19, 2018
I do not usually take the time to write reviews but I love these sunglasses SO much. To be honest, I had a little Buyers Remorse and decided if I didn't absolutley love them (and I figured I wouldn't love them this much) that I would return them. I wouldnt part with these glasses for ANYTHING! They are unbelievable! I love the color, I love the folding, they case is cute and compact. I got the purple lenses and they are GORGEOUS. I've already had friends to let me know if I get tired of them and they will buy them from me. If you're on the fence about these, GO FOR IT!!! You wont regret it!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 29, 2014
Beautifully solid Wayfarer Sunglasses, with a cool little trick.
I haven't yet found a pair of knockoffs that feel as solid as the real thing.

The folding action makes it a little easier to tuck the glasses into certain pockets, but they get so thick that they don't necessarily save any space in your pocket.

When folded, the seams nearly become invisible when they're snugly folded out. It's possible for the joints to get a little dinged up, especially if there's a little grit in there when you open the glasses up.

I'm not sure what kind of premium the folding action is worth- it's certainly another few points of articulation to break- but I have to admit to being fascinated by overly complicated things.

My order of polarized lenses arrived properly on the first order.
on October 22, 2011
Beautiful! As you might know these sunglasses come in 2 different sizes 50mm and 54mm. I got the 54mm version and it is good for people with wider faces (like me) but it is not huge. The size is just perfect. If you're looking for the 50mm version which would be the "regular" sized version just look for RB4105 50mm. You also have the option of getting the original wayfarer (not foldable) which is identical to this one except for the fact that it does not fold. (for the non-foldable version you have more choices of color though). But I love the fact that I can fold these sunglasses and put them in my shirt pocket. The case is a little smaller than a cigarrete pack. (I have attached some pictures comparing the size of the sunglasses with a few other things such as an iPhone and another pair of RayBan sunglasses (RB3293). It's always better when you buy it directly from Amazon.com. Fast shipping, no hassle returns and great customer service.
11 comment| 101 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 15, 2017
I've bought many Ray-Bans on Amazon and so far have had good luck getting authentic ones each time. This folding pair is my favorite pair Ive ever owned. I love being able to fold them up and put them in my jeans pocket or shirt pocket, then I dont have to hang them from the front of my shirt or hold them while Im inside.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.