Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on August 9, 2013
These are my favorite pair of ray ban sunglasses! Before purchasing this pair, I tried on the original style wayfarer and the new style wayfarer, but these folding wayfarer fit the best. I felt the OG style wayfarer were too boxy and big on my face as well as much heavier on the face and has a large tilt. The new style wayfarer seemed too small on my face and didn't have that stand out pop as the OG. The folding wayfarer fit perfectly, does not have a large tilt so does not look awkward when you smile with it on, and about 3 times as lighter than the OG while maintaining the classic ray ban look. Also, the fit is a little tighter as it wraps around the head more than the OG and the legs are bit shorter. Hopefully this helps, but the best way to compare is to try on all 3 before buying one.
30 helpful votes
31 helpful votes
on February 11, 2014
I shopped around for a while looking at all different kinds of sunglasses before I eventually decided on these ones, and I'm very happy with my decision. They've got the timeless Wayfarer look and the authentic Ray Ban quality. I get compliments on them all the time! Additionally, the way that they fold is always a conversation starter for whoever happens to see me put them in or take them out of the case.

I've been wearing them for several months now, and they've remained entirely scratch-free, so I'd say that the frames and the lenses are both surprisingly durable to remain in such good shape. I'd buy these again in a heartbeat!
on July 2, 2016
Had to send back the first one and reorder through a different vendor. I bought the Green Frame/Crystal Green Mirror Lens and the first pair that came was completely fake the markings were wrong and the color wasn't even close. Reordered through flying fashion and the pair that came from them was perfect. I bought my first pair of these from a dealer in a shop at the mall and when my first pair got stolen I found the same ones online and ordered a replacement. I love the color of these glasses and the ability to fold them to a third the size and put them in a shirt pocket or the small leather case it comes with. would recommend Ray Ban and defiantly these Folding Wayfarer glasses to anyone who likes looking good.
on October 22, 2014
These fold up into a nice little box and come with a lens cleaner rag.
They aren't too dark when I put them on so I get to see everything clearly with a tinge of yellowing.
I have other glasses that are way too dark to see through and make daytime seem like night.
These also look good on everyone that I've seen wear them. They are darker than the picture in this post made me believe and I prefer the darker color over what seemed to be lighter.

One slight con is that the ear pieces are slightly short. They fit comfortably but it would have been nice to have the go a bit farther back on my ear. I always feel like if I was running or looking downward and moving my head, they might fall off.
2 helpful votes
on August 7, 2015
These are top quality folding sunglasses! This is my second pair of Ray Ban folding Wayfarers and I will keep buying them, I'm sure. The first pair I had got a little beaten up after 6 years of nearly daily use. I'm trying to take better care of these. They come in a nice little leatherette case but can also be folded into a pocket in a pinch. From a few feet away they look like standard Wayfarers. But in some ways they're better. The size is perfect for my face. They're polarized. And there are many times when the folding feature means I can stow them without a big, bulky case. If you like the classic Ray Ban style, don't be afraid to try these.
on June 12, 2017
These are amazing. The ability to fold them up is huge. The case fits into your front pocket. The polarized lens are better than anticipated since I was coming from years of using Maui Jims exclusively.
on July 31, 2015
The color wasn't even close! I ordered the light green with green reflective lens, but the green was more of an olive green! Nothing like the light green color as pictured! Also, it didn't come with the half-sized carrying case as expected, forcing me to question its authenticity. Will be returning this and demanding an exchange for the real deal!
review image
8 helpful votes
9 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on June 25, 2014
Nice, classy folding wayfarer I'm very happy with my purchase worth the many plus u save some cuz this ones cost more compare if u go to a sunglasse store or even Macy's. They are authentic ray bans ok don't hesitate bout it. The size is L n is for guys with big faces so if u have small or medium face look for a small size will fit better for u n don't waste time on returns. I'm a guy with no too big face I'm medium but I love em how they look on me 😎. The shipping wasn't too fast for me it came in 5 days n half but I receive it well packaged n I'm satisfied with my rays THANKS. don't hesitate just get em!
on March 14, 2014
So I originally bought the 54mm thinking, ok I like over-sized glasses these will be good, but after wearing them for a while I realized they swallowed my face. I have a somewhat wide face structure so after reading the previous reviews I thought I made the right choice, but they definitely don't look as good as the 50mm. I went to a store and tried the 50mm and they look MUCH better, so I just bought them from this seller again (best price!). If you're thinking of getting these (which you should because they're amazing, classic, fashion forward, sturdy AND THEY FOLD!) go to a store and try them on first, you'll be happy you did.
on March 27, 2017
These are awesome, hardly takes up any room in bag. Fit beautifully!