Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on August 15, 2017
I've bought many Ray-Bans on Amazon and so far have had good luck getting authentic ones each time. This folding pair is my favorite pair Ive ever owned. I love being able to fold them up and put them in my jeans pocket or shirt pocket, then I dont have to hang them from the front of my shirt or hold them while Im inside.
on February 11, 2014
I shopped around for a while looking at all different kinds of sunglasses before I eventually decided on these ones, and I'm very happy with my decision. They've got the timeless Wayfarer look and the authentic Ray Ban quality. I get compliments on them all the time! Additionally, the way that they fold is always a conversation starter for whoever happens to see me put them in or take them out of the case.

I've been wearing them for several months now, and they've remained entirely scratch-free, so I'd say that the frames and the lenses are both surprisingly durable to remain in such good shape. I'd buy these again in a heartbeat!
on August 26, 2016
Love these. incredibly convenient, easy to pocket and forget about until you need, or hang folded on your shirt. With minimal practice you can open them and adjust the seam on the bridge so it's practically invisible. Freaked one girl out when I folded these in half and she thought I broke them, that alone was worth the price of admission.
on July 2, 2016
Had to send back the first one and reorder through a different vendor. I bought the Green Frame/Crystal Green Mirror Lens and the first pair that came was completely fake the markings were wrong and the color wasn't even close. Reordered through flying fashion and the pair that came from them was perfect. I bought my first pair of these from a dealer in a shop at the mall and when my first pair got stolen I found the same ones online and ordered a replacement. I love the color of these glasses and the ability to fold them to a third the size and put them in a shirt pocket or the small leather case it comes with. would recommend Ray Ban and defiantly these Folding Wayfarer glasses to anyone who likes looking good.
on July 1, 2014
Bought these for my wife's birthday and she loves them! She would never buy nice sun glasses for herself because she was afraid of losing them. With these being able to fold up and go in their little carrying box, shes bale to put them in her purse without taking up too much space and also while being protected from getting scratched up. If I didn't have such a big head, I'd get some for myself because the fold up gimmick is pretty cool.
on February 12, 2015
I was looking for a pair of Ray-Ban Wayfarers that would fit my face. I tried the New Wayfarers and thought they were too small. I tried the Original Wayfarers and didn't like the way the arms slanted the lens down on my nose. I tried the Liteforce Wayfarers which fit well but didn't come in the tortoiseshell color I wanted. Finally I tried these Folding Wayfarers and they're perfect! They have the lens size of the Originals but the arms are much straighter which cause them to sit much better on my face. When they're unfolded you can barely see the seam in the middle, you really have to be looking for it to notice. I bought the tortoiseshell w/ the brown B-15xlt lens which are a bit darker than they look in the pics. I bought them from Amazon and as far as I can tell they're the real deal! And they're like $50 cheaper than I've seen them anywhere else. I don't know if I'll really use the folding feature cause I'm worried it'll start to gap over time, but it is pretty cool that they're able to fold up so small.
on March 22, 2016
I read a few bad reviews about the product not being authentic but the pair I received had RB etched into the frames. I've been waiting a year to purchase these shades and most stores sold them for $150. The price is an absolute steal. i can't wait to add to my collection of RB's and also wear in Europe this spring.
Great product!
on February 7, 2015
I LOVE these sunglasses!!! I originally bought them as a Christmas gift for my friend and once they came in I realized I needed to get a pair for myself! They are so compact yet look normal when they are on your face. The look good on just about anyone with any face shape. Amazons prize was so much better than everywhere else. I am in complete love with them and so is my friend! I would definitely recommend them to anyone.
on October 22, 2014
These fold up into a nice little box and come with a lens cleaner rag.
They aren't too dark when I put them on so I get to see everything clearly with a tinge of yellowing.
I have other glasses that are way too dark to see through and make daytime seem like night.
These also look good on everyone that I've seen wear them. They are darker than the picture in this post made me believe and I prefer the darker color over what seemed to be lighter.

One slight con is that the ear pieces are slightly short. They fit comfortably but it would have been nice to have the go a bit farther back on my ear. I always feel like if I was running or looking downward and moving my head, they might fall off.
on October 7, 2014
At first, I was set on purchasing the 2140. I visited the nearest Sun Glass Hut to try them on and I immediately found the tilt of the 2140 to be awkward. I love the look of the classic wayfarer over the modern wayfarer, so as I was scanning through the selection, I spotted the 4105 as the model that closest resembles the 2140. I tried it on and they were a great fit, much better than the 2140 IMO. Of course, I wasn't going to pay retail, so as I walked out the store, I placed my order through Amazon Prime and saved over $60. I am very satisfied with my purchase!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.