Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop now Shop Popular Services masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 595 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 641 reviews
on October 22, 2011
Beautiful! As you might know these sunglasses come in 2 different sizes 50mm and 54mm. I got the 54mm version and it is good for people with wider faces (like me) but it is not huge. The size is just perfect. If you're looking for the 50mm version which would be the "regular" sized version just look for RB4105 50mm. You also have the option of getting the original wayfarer (not foldable) which is identical to this one except for the fact that it does not fold. (for the non-foldable version you have more choices of color though). But I love the fact that I can fold these sunglasses and put them in my shirt pocket. The case is a little smaller than a cigarrete pack. (I have attached some pictures comparing the size of the sunglasses with a few other things such as an iPhone and another pair of RayBan sunglasses (RB3293). It's always better when you buy it directly from Amazon.com. Fast shipping, no hassle returns and great customer service.
11 comment| 93 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 15, 2016
I REALLY LIKE THESE BUT FOLDING THEM UP DOESN'T ACTUALLY SAVE THAT MUCH SPACE, IF ANY.

They're about as the same size as regular wayfarers but they fold up to fit into a box about 3/4 the size of a cigarette box.

Not exactly slim and very awkward to fit into your pocket, so, what's really the point of these folding up?

I honestly have NOT found any practical use for them folding up, if anything, it makes them more annoying as it's difficult to put on with one hand.

These are my first pair of genuine Ray-Bans and the quality is outstanding. I've dropped them more times than I can count and the knock-offs could've cracked, broken, after 2-3 drops. These have stood up extremely well so far.
on December 1, 2016
FAKE!!!! The item came in a big box... I was excited at first... when I opened the box inside it is a small box. When I picked up the small box, it was clanking. I looked for the opening, then I saw a scotch tape holding the small box close. When I opened it, the sunglasses was all scratched up and when I checked other places, I saw the metal inside with the rayban logo smudged. Also, the sunglasses case and cleaning cloth were not there!! Please see attached photos.
review image review image review image
on March 2, 2016
A lovely item, you will love the smallness that comes when you order these: A small gray Ray Ban box, with a nice black case and, in addition to the factory RB cloth, a thick big polishing cloth from Sunglass Expo, which helps protect it. Only thing I do not like is the fact that, when folded, the two segments nearer to the lenses rub against each other when folded, and probably will make these segments all scratched if you do not place some proetction between them. Not a big deal, but I intend to keep these as goos as new. Same size than my 60's original Wayfarers. And when folded, they do not occupy much space. Very happy with it, let us hope the plastic silver colored central piece that holds the lenses together, lasts a long time with gentle use. Superfast delivery from this store.
on October 30, 2015
These are great glasses. I had some Maui Jim's that I really liked, but the lenses just weren't dark enough, and frankly, they were a little old man looking, i'm almost 40 but not there yet :-) these have the classic Wayfarer look, I got the 54 mm size which does not have the sharp downward angle of the glasses and fit my bigger face much better, the 50 mm are pretty much unwearable for me.

The plain G 15 lenses are fantastic for casual use in bright California sun. I like these so much that I ended up getting a pair of polarized predators too for fishing and boating, these wayfarers are not very practical for that, they allow a lot of sun in from the side, they are not polarized, etc. both have equal darkening, the wayfarers look a lot cooler, so depending on what I'm doing, I'm set.
on May 5, 2016
Fake. Dont get the green. I think both matte green and green frame as stated in the options are fake. I chose matte green and it turn out to be olive. No wonder so cheap. Official rayban calls it flash green and they only have 1 type of flash green. Arms are more black than matte grey. Lenses are more bluish. Numbers on the arm are same as the official ones 6021/19 but totally different color. This is the biggest giveaway. You should be banned as you said on one of your Q&A for selling fakes.
review image review image review image
on December 10, 2015
Love the shape of the frames. I had actually tried these on at a store in the mall before buying them, because I'm kind of picky with frames, and I have to try on a lot usually before finding a pair that I think looks good on my face and that can work for different styles. The hinges on the frames I received are just a little looser than the ones in the store that I tried on, so the arm sometimes folds in a little if I take them off and put one of arms on the neck of my shirt. I have actually thought briefly a couple of times that I could easily just take a tiny little screwdriver to it to tighten them up, it's just not that big of a deal to me so I guess I have been too lazy to put forth that effort!

I get lots of compliments on the style. I like they way they rest on my face and ears. I also like that these are a Wayfarer styles but they ARE a unique wayfarer. They are not the same as either the classic or the new wayfarer, but as far as I have seen, are their own frame separate form any of the other wayfarers. I used to have another less common wayfarer style that were stolen and I was SUPER bummed. So many people wear the wayfarers now that I like still being able to rock RayBans but sporting a more personal/unique style.

I still have the case from my old raybans so must of the time I put these in there (without folding them up, obviously), but there have been a couple of times, going to a wedding or event that I want to carry a small clutch and not my big purse, so having the little case these fold into has been nice.

Overall have been really happy with these, they came at a good price (better than I would've gotten at a retailer).
on December 31, 2016
Arrived on time. Product is what it is said. Definitely authentic Ray Bans (look up YouTube videos title "Fake vs real Ray Ban wayferers). As for the pivot folding points of sun glass. It is SUPPOSE to be made out of plastic. I mention this, because of a lot of reviews mention that and using that point it to say it is a fake. However, that is just how this model was made. Nevertheless, I believe if you take at least the minimum mediocre care, it should not be a problem. It feels very durable.
I have a medium size head according to ray bans size chart I looked up on google. This fits perfectly and looks great with my head size. Thanks seller!
on July 28, 2016
These sunglasses are great! I have had then for a little over two months and they have held up extremely well. I use them pretty much every day. The screws haven'd loosened. The lenses haven't scratched. They haven't stretched out at all. That's the reason to invest a little more in some high quality sunglasses rather than buying a $10 pair that have to be replaced every month.

I would highly recommend these to anyone who uses sunglasses often.
on May 13, 2014
LOVE these sunglasses. What could possibly be cooler than a pair of Ray Ban Wayfarers? Add in the fact that they fold up into a size smaller than your palm and you now have the best bar trick around.
I broke my original pair after 2 and a half years ( they survived multiple music festivals, paddle boarding, kayaking, hiking, general mishandling in my hair, car, and purse and broke when they fell off my head outside a burger joint) and immediately-- I mean IMMEDIATELY-- I was on Amazon looking for a new pair.
The one and only thing that bugs me about these shades is they slip down my nose and catch on my nose piercing. I feel like I'm constantly pushing them up to the bridge, especially when my face is sweaty.
Other than that, buy them. You can't go wrong with a pair of shades that have been and will be cool forever.