Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ray-Ban Women's Erika Wayfarer Sunglasses
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports STEM

on March 12, 2015
I LOVE these & LOVE the the price!;) I bought them in black on the actual website & decided to try them from here & they came exactly like the ones from the original website worth buying
review image
11 comment| 202 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 23, 2015
These glasses are so cheap... The rayban logo on the lense rubbed off in a week and just look so poorly made in general. Not with $.
on May 4, 2015
Amazing sunglasses. This is my third pair of Ray-Ban sunglasses and quite possibly my favorite ones yet! Ray-Ban, of course, has a great reputation and warranty and is worth the investment. This is the first time I have purchased the Erika glasses. They are comfortable, light on my face and around my ears. I did my research and could not be happier with my purchase. I have a round face and they look awesome! Don't hesitate - BUY THEM TODAY!
review image review image
on March 9, 2015
I like
on January 14, 2014
The delivery time was too fast and the sunglasses it's gorgeous. I'm really glad to buy it. It's important stand out that I had a problem with the gift wrap and immediately they send me a message for what happened and give me a solution. For that reason I give them 5 stars because is the best customer service that I received buying on internet. I really appreciate the attention for this seller. Thank you very much!
on May 2, 2014
These are now my go-to sunglasses, although when I first received these I admit, I thought they looked cheaply made. I'm not sure if it was the matte frame, how lightweight they are, or the thin arms, but I was less than impressed when I first took them out of the box. BUT, after sitting on these twice and having them survive at the bottom of my purse (with my keys) for the past two months, I can definitely say that these are true RayBan material.
The Erika's have become my everyday sunglasses mostly because of the amazing fit. I also have the RB3044 (small Aviators) and RB2132 (52mm Wayfarers) and the Erika's are by far the best fitting pair of Ray Bans I own. Because it's listed as a 54mm, I was nervous it would be too wide for my petite oval-shaped face, but surprisingly the frames do not extend past my face frame. Arms fit snugly at my temples (so unlike the 52mm Wayfarers, they don't slip off when I look down), and are long enough that I can comfortable sit them on top of my head (unlike the short-armed small Aviators). The subtle cat eye look and gradient is trendy but not over the top.
55 comments| 47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 11, 2015
The shape of these sunglasses flatter my rather square face beautifully! They are casual enough for every day wear and the quality is superb, as always. They are also extremely comfortable!!! The frame is a rather soft, matte black which doesn't attract fingerprints whatsoever in my experience. The only complaint of these sunglasses are the lightness of the actual shades. I have pretty sensitive eyes and these did nothing for the afternoon desert sun. I still would recommend these for their quality!
on July 1, 2015
Love these!! I got the tortoise ones and called ray ban & got it confirmed that hey are in fact authentic. They are so light, and the lenses are much darker and block much more sunlight than I imagined. I get compliments all the time! Great price too, considering they're about $115 on the RB website!
on September 14, 2015
FAKES! Real Ray-Bans don't come in crappy plastic bags! They also have RB engraved on the left lens. Too bad -- these are going back.
review image review image
on July 11, 2014
I was a little worried about the price on the glasses. I mean on the rayban website theses are $115 so of course this was an awesome deal!! Not to mention the price, but the style of these glasses is awesome. People compliment me all the time! They are light weight, come in an awesome carrying case, so worth it!! Do not hesitate to buy!