Truck Reviews HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

• Customer Reviews

on October 10, 2013
These glasses were very well made and classy looking. However, it seems to be geared towards people with higher nose bridges. On me, it doesn't sit very well and feels like it's falling all the time. Also, the shape of the lenses look droopy on me. Sending these back and sticking with the over sized clubmasters instead.
One person found this helpful
on January 2, 2014
The glasses are great. Definitely what I wanted and very pretty! They came in the original black class for the Ray Bans. And that was something i was worried about cause i saw some reviews that said they came in a hot pink, purple, blue case or whatever. But mine didn't! I got the glasses in black and they are very nice! Very happy with my purchase. :)
on February 21, 2014
I just opened the box-2/21/14- and I have to say I am more than pleased. These glasses are exactly like in the picture- as I hoped. I ordered the tortoise shell and it came with the brown original case, not the rainbow one, and it also came with papers certifying that it is truly Ray Ban. Aside from that, it is easy to tell if it is authentic Ray Ban because on the inside of the lens the letters 'RB' are etched into the lens which is a clear indicator of authenticity. It also says ray ban on the legs/arms and on the front of the lens. Surprisingly these glasses are made in Italy-says so on the glasses, they are lightweight, and come with a cleaning cloth. I am more than happy with the product. Took about a week or so to ship which is awesome. Not only that, it is almost 80$ cheaper than if purchased on the Ray Ban Website. Definitely recommend this buy.
on April 25, 2013
I purchased the green pair before they sold out. I originally wanted the tortoiseshell, but my boyfriend insisted the seafoam green pair suit me better. I think the soft green color is the perfect color for this spring/summer. The pastel purple & gold pair is also beautiful in person. I love how lightweight & easy going these sunglasses are. Cat eye shapes are trendy right now, but the Ray Ban Erika's are a subtler, less dramatic take on the cat-eye. The soft silicone, rubbery finish to the Erika's feel nice. The matte look is interesting. I hope they hold up as well as acetate or metal frames.

Now, what I don't love is the case it came in. They arrived packaged with a Ray Ban pamphlet & dust cloth, but the case...it's quite thicker & bulkier than the traditional Ray Ban case. The Erika's fit perfectly fine in an old classic RB case I have for my aviators. I'm not sure why these came with a bulkier case. Not only is it bulkier (which means it'll take up more space in my bag), but the outside of it is a dip-dyed rainbow fabric that goes from bright pink to purple to blue & back. A bit garish, fine. What bothers me most is the flocking that covers the interior. It sheds like mad all over my Erika's. When I put the sunglasses on my face after they've been in the case, small black flecks from the flocked interior fall down onto my cheeks. Quite annoying. I don't remember my other cases shedding this bad. Maybe it's the rubberized finish of the Erika's which attract the flocking. I'll transfer them to my old case for now.
7 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
This is my second pair of Ray Ban Erika Sunglasses. I purchased a pair last summer, however, I am a bit hard on sunglasses and placed them in my purse without putting them in the case. After doing this most of last summer, I did have some scratches on the lenses (my own fault, and YES, I have learned from my mistakes.)
I wasn't sure if I needed/wanted the polarized sunglasses, but after reading several articles, I thought it might be worth it to spend the extra $$. The Ray Ban Erika Sunglasses Solid Brown Non-Polarized are selling for $ 87.99 on Amazon at the time I write this review. The Ray Ban Erika Sunglasses Solid Brown Polarized are $169.00.
In my honest opinion, I cannot tell the difference, so I am not sure that paying $81.01 for polarized lenses are worth the extra $$.
Overall, these sunglasses look great, are very comfortable, fit well. I would highly recommend them and would purchase again.
The case they come with is okay. I am sure that I will use it to prevent scratches on my new sunglasses. :-)
I have no idea why when writing this review some of the default questions are: 1.) How did the width of these shoes fit? 2.) Do these shoes provide good arch support?
on March 26, 2013
I'm confused about the size of the sun glasses, it is written 54mm(size) on the top but 50mm (lens width) in detailed desription. Which one is correct?
9 people found this helpful