Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,602 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,692 reviews
on March 12, 2015
I LOVE these & LOVE the the price!;) I bought them in black on the actual website & decided to try them from here & they came exactly like the ones from the original website worth buying
review image
11 comment| 218 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 23, 2015
These glasses are so cheap... The rayban logo on the lense rubbed off in a week and just look so poorly made in general. Not with $.
on May 29, 2015
Fake sunglasses! Don't buy it,after wearing a lot the ray ban name just started to disepare ! If anyone got them recently just try to peel the name with your nails and will come off!
review image review image
on August 8, 2015
I'm digging these shades, and Im a man! No I am not transitioning.... I was born a man in a mans body and wanted to let other men know that they shouldn't be thrown off by the name of these shades. The Erika look just as good on dudes as they do on the ladies. I have a rather large melon so it can be tough to find sunglasses that look right on me but these are perfect. Stylish, light on the face and all around rad. I did need to bend the ear pieces back a bit to wrap my ears better, again due to my bulbous noggin, but I often need to make adjustments to my glasses. So don't fake the funk and tolerate this sexism on Amazon. These shades are not gender specific and I am tired of living in a world that segregates sunglasses. Stand up and lets start raging against the machine by buying the Erika!
on January 15, 2015
Brand new. Come with case and cloth. The best and cheapest Ray-Ban I ever get. Its authentic too! Definitely, buying the next pair from the seller again. Shipping was fast! It arrive 1 week earlier. Loving it!
review image
44 comments| 94 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 3, 2016
Well there are a lot of reviewers saying they are fake and saying they are real. There are plenty of sites you can go to to check this out. And I have no doubt some people get fakes let's face it if you are a woman you know some actual coach retailers have fakes and just don't know it. Well my sunglasses are the real deal checked the box for corresponding info etc. they are ok wish they were polarized but I could have had polarized if I'd have custom made them through ray ban. But over all they are nice. Main thing is the ones I did receive are the real deal
on April 28, 2015
Love them! I was skeptical, but they definitely are the real deal!
on December 16, 2015
I bought these for my mom for Christmas. I tried them on when they were delivered -- so light! I can barely feel them. They look great and from what I can tell, it looks authentic. There's the "made in Italy" mark, RB mark on the left lens, and Ray-Ban on the right lens. Came with the case and everything. So far I'm happy with it. Will update if any changes after my mom opens it up for Christmas!
on December 9, 2015
LOVE these sunglasses. I went back and forth for hours on if I should buy them or not because of some negative reviews because they were "fake," however, I had no issue. I made sure that the seller was from Amazon direct, and I had absolutely no second thoughts on if they were real or not. They came in a nice brown leather case, and came with the Ray-Ban authentication booklet with care instructions, and proper use. If you had a "fake" pair come in the mail, I would assume there is a very low percentage of that happening, and DEFINITELY not the norm.
Also, I bought these and I am a Guy, and they fit like a glove.
And the people complaining about how they think they're "flimsier" than the normal Ray-Ban's? I MEAN DUH, you're buying a thin pair. You aren't getting the normal wayfarer thickness.
***The only thing, the lenses are much more blacker-gradient than the advertised violet gradient.
on January 13, 2016
This sunglasses so beautiful I'm not sure 100% original the style and color is nice :) I will my return the original. Ray Ban never coming with plastic bags. 😕
review image review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.