Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 205 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 226 reviews
on May 29, 2015
Fake sunglasses! Don't buy it,after wearing a lot the ray ban name just started to disepare ! If anyone got them recently just try to peel the name with your nails and will come off!
review image review image
on August 8, 2015
I'm digging these shades, and Im a man! No I am not transitioning.... I was born a man in a mans body and wanted to let other men know that they shouldn't be thrown off by the name of these shades. The Erika look just as good on dudes as they do on the ladies. I have a rather large melon so it can be tough to find sunglasses that look right on me but these are perfect. Stylish, light on the face and all around rad. I did need to bend the ear pieces back a bit to wrap my ears better, again due to my bulbous noggin, but I often need to make adjustments to my glasses. So don't fake the funk and tolerate this sexism on Amazon. These shades are not gender specific and I am tired of living in a world that segregates sunglasses. Stand up and lets start raging against the machine by buying the Erika!
on January 15, 2015
Brand new. Come with case and cloth. The best and cheapest Ray-Ban I ever get. Its authentic too! Definitely, buying the next pair from the seller again. Shipping was fast! It arrive 1 week earlier. Loving it!
review image
44 comments| 94 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 30, 2016
Overall I love these sunglasses they feel very comfortable and secure on my face. The color is pretty and I love the shape. I am 100% sure that these are genuine ray-bans. Like other reviewers have said they are a bit light though so if you are looking for really dark sunglasses go with something else. But, these are super cute!!
on June 10, 2016
I love it so much I bought 2 and my daughter love it and she started to wear it too. Fit perfect to my small face
on June 25, 2015
I love these sunglasses! It took me a while to find the perfect pair but these are it and are so stylish!
on March 18, 2015
I got the sunglasses today. And they fit perfectly and are extremely lightweight. The only problem I had with this was the case they came in. In the pictures you can see and expect this super cute multicolor case but in reality you get the normal brown one. I'm a little dissapointed about this.
on January 16, 2017
I assure everyone thinking of purchasing these sunglasses that they are authentic. Love them and beyond happy with my purchase. Perfection!
on September 13, 2016
These are the MOST fashionable, unique and comfortable sunglasses, I've ever purchased. I bought these because they have wayfarer frames, aviator ear grips, a unique sandy color and finally, no nose grips that get caught in the hair if one lifts their sunglasses on their head when walking into a building or shaded area. I am very, very, very satisfied!!!
on February 22, 2015
Love the glasses and always wanted them! They are a little darker then I thought but that's ok b/c they fit get!! But I'm sad they came with a black case and not the rainbow tie dye case in the picture

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.