Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 769 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 811 reviews
on June 23, 2015
These glasses are so cheap... The rayban logo on the lense rubbed off in a week and just look so poorly made in general. Not with $.
review image
0Comment| 102 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 29, 2015
Fake sunglasses! Don't buy it,after wearing a lot the ray ban name just started to disepare ! If anyone got them recently just try to peel the name with your nails and will come off!
review image review image
on June 1, 2016
Clearly fake. Returned immediately. The box they came in was an ambiguous white box with some serial numbers on the side. I've got three other pair of Ray-Ban's and they all came in Ray-Ban branded boxes with serial numbers, and model numbers of the glasses. Once I opened the plain white box, I had to unravel tissue paper (like you'd put in a gift bag) and found a cheap looking imitation Ray-Ban case. Inside were the "Erika" glasses. I noticed the etching where the model number is didn't quite look right, like someone with an unsteady hand painted it. They also had black paint chipping away from the temples, under which was regular old silver. They did have the RB etching in the corner of the glasses, so these were imitated well. I returned them. I've purchased two other pairs of Ray-Bans on Amazon, and this is the first ones I've got that were fake. Pay close attention to what you're getting.
on June 21, 2015
I really love the product, came in today. Now I am enjoying them on this beautiful day!
on January 13, 2016
This sunglasses so beautiful I'm not sure 100% original the style and color is nice :) I will my return the original. Ray Ban never coming with plastic bags. 😕
review image review image
on June 3, 2016
Well there are a lot of reviewers saying they are fake and saying they are real. There are plenty of sites you can go to to check this out. And I have no doubt some people get fakes let's face it if you are a woman you know some actual coach retailers have fakes and just don't know it. Well my sunglasses are the real deal checked the box for corresponding info etc. they are ok wish they were polarized but I could have had polarized if I'd have custom made them through ray ban. But over all they are nice. Main thing is the ones I did receive are the real deal
on April 16, 2016
Love, love, love my sunglasses! Great sunglasses definitely not fake. Serial numbers matched, RB etched in the lens and is made in Italy by Luxottica and the correct Luxottica stamp on the case along with a cleaning cloth wrapped in plastic inside the case. This particular model of sunglasses does not have nose pads, so the RB is simply not etched in the nose area.The instruction manual was also included in the eyewear case.The overall quality of the lenses is expected RB quality. Happy with my purchase.
on July 22, 2015
I had a tortoise one before but i scratched the lenses, so i basically just wear the frame without the lense. Looks cute.
But i need a pair of sunglasses that i like. So I got a black. As beautiful as the first one.
what do i like most about it? It's light-weight! the feet are really thin and you can wear a hat with the glasses without any uncomfort, since I wear hats too much I know! Then the lenses are transitional as it gets more transparent from upside down. It's green grey. Looks almost like just black. The shape of the frame is just not too curvy but not to square.
If i ever broke this one again.. I gotta first self criticize quite a bit. Then get another one, maybe the rubber blue one. Looks weird but special for a good vacation riiiiiight?
on November 7, 2015
I just received. arm glasses scratch obviously.
I'm live in thailand. I'm is regular customer you.
Please contact e-mail me.
Thanks!
on July 20, 2015
I do not understand why these sunglasses are not more popular. I've been wearing the Erika for years - I first started because they were on sale and I really struggle to swallow the $130+ cost of regular Ray-Ban wayfarers. Now on my third pair of Erikas, though, I'm tempted to stock up in case they ever disappear from the lineup.

Pop quiz: these glasses are:
a) Really flattering on any female face
b) Durable, thanks to a rubber (ie non-scratch) frame
c) Brand-conscious but not the same pair that every other chick has

Trick question. The answer is all of the above.