Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 28 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 33 reviews
on March 23, 2017
Nice glasses. Frames are a little bigger than I thought but are nice glasses overall and the price was right
on January 8, 2017
Love my Ray Bans. Very light weight, look amazing on me!
on March 24, 2017
Great and authentic!
on July 13, 2017
amazing. nice mirrored lenses, eyes cannot be seen through them which i love. also these were only $80. absolutely worth the price for a nice pair of real erika ray ban sunglasses.
on March 8, 2016
My wife loves these shades. Great deal on amazon.
on May 1, 2017
Perfect! Love the tint of the lenses.
on October 10, 2013
These glasses were very well made and classy looking. However, it seems to be geared towards people with higher nose bridges. On me, it doesn't sit very well and feels like it's falling all the time. Also, the shape of the lenses look droopy on me. Sending these back and sticking with the over sized clubmasters instead.
on August 3, 2017
I do like them very much! They work great in the sun and just feel good on my face!
on June 7, 2016
omg I love this one
on January 2, 2014
The glasses are great. Definitely what I wanted and very pretty! They came in the original black class for the Ray Bans. And that was something i was worried about cause i saw some reviews that said they came in a hot pink, purple, blue case or whatever. But mine didn't! I got the glasses in black and they are very nice! Very happy with my purchase. :)